Favorite Comic: Philémon
Favorite Movie: Too many to list
Favorite Book: Almost everything by Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to list
Favorite Album: Too many to list
Favorite Game: At the moment: The Last Door

QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 21 2013, 02:35 PM) *
Dear TB:

In your first quote, you might have to rub your eyes and look again, haha. Alex is suddenly on top.

Hmm...

Here's what I see. Correct me if I'm wrong.

From 5:19 to 5:24, Alex's clone (let's call her "clone" from now on, to simplify things a bit) is on top.

From 5:24 to 5:28, the clone is still on top (you can see that by the fact she has a darker complexion than Alex).

From 5:28 to 5:29, it's still the clone. Evidence at hand: Alex has those cute lines under her eyes (dunno how you call them in English) that the clone doesn't have. The girl on top doesn't have these, and as such, this makes her the clone.

From 5:29 to 5:32, the foot skin color blooper appears. I assume the foot on the right is the clone's, but that it has the wrong color.

From 5:32 to 5:33, the clone is on top.

From 5:33 to 5:34, the clone is on top again, but Alex, Clover and Sam are on the opposite side they were before (on the athlete and clone's left side instead of being on their right side).

From 5:34 to 5:37, Alex is back on the athlete's right side, still bottom row, though. She stays there until the end of the scene.

So, unless I'm missing something, Alex never ends up on top row. She does end up on the left side of the athlete instead of being on the right side for a short moment, and the clone's foot changes color at one moment (or the clone's foot is replaced by Clover's foot, depending on the point of view).

Or am I totally wrong?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 23 2013, 08:33 PM
Post #42

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 554
Favorite Character:

"From 5:19 to 5:24, Alex's clone (let's call her "clone" from now on, to simplify things a bit) is on top."

I'm really sorry TB, but.... that is Alex on top at that moment (thought it shouldn't be), you can tell by the skin color change, because Alex Clone is of a much darker complexion. It switches back after 5:24. Grr... I wish I could take screen shots!

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 23 2013, 08:40 PM
Post #43

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Another minor bloop. This one's from "Ice Man Cometh." When Sam and Alex are in the control room looking at the monitors, their hoods are up (they put them up eariler while they were in the frozen ice thingies). But for just a moment, their hoods are down at 5:48 when Alex exclaims "We're too late!". Then when Sam says "No", their hoods are back up again.

I love youtube: http://youtu.be/8gZoBUEwWJM?t=5m42s (this will take you right to the spot)

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 23 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #44

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 23 2013, 03:40 PM) *
Another minor bloop. This one's from "Ice Man Cometh." When Sam and Alex are in the control room looking at the monitors, their hoods are up (they put them up eariler while they were in the frozen ice thingies). But for just a moment, their hoods are down at 5:48 when Alex exclaims "We're too late!". Then when Sam says "No", their hoods are back up again.

I love youtube: http://youtu.be/8gZoBUEwWJM?t=5m42s (this will take you right to the spot)

That was really funny. XD Thanks for noticing this stuff. I like how it's like only a third of a second of them with thier hoods down. LOL.

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 23 2013, 08:55 PM
Post #45

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 23 2013, 02:51 PM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 23 2013, 03:40 PM) *

That was really funny. XD Thanks for noticing this stuff. I like how it's like only a third of a second of them with thier hoods down. LOL.

Haha yeah, they think they could pull a fast one on me.
Though I know mistakes happen in all cartoons, I like to notice them anyway smile.gif

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 30 2013, 06:20 AM
Post #46

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Towards the end of "Spies vs Spies" when Crimson is telling Clover they have it easy using gadgets, you can see that Alice, who is also standing by Clover, has green bit on her uniform. Didn't Alice have yellow bits and Crimson had the green ones? You see green bits from those two old spies in that shot. Will post link when iI'm on the computer he he.

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 30 2013, 06:56 AM
Post #47

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

This is a good one: in ''Spies vs Spies" towards the very end when Clover sits on the whoopee cushion, pause at the scene where it shows the other movie-goers looking at her. There's Sam and Alex sitting there too!

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 30 2013, 07:27 AM
Post #48

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 30 2013, 01:56 AM) *
This is a good one: in ''Spies vs Spies" towards the very end when Clover sits on the whoopee cushion, pause at the scene where it shows the other movie-goers looking at her. There's Sam and Alex sitting there too!

Wow that's a bit bizarre. I checked it out on my video file. Scary. Maybe it's their doppelgangers. O___O There's also a girl with slightly clover-esque hair to the left.

Edit: OK, maybe this one isn't a blooper. It shows another shot of Alex and Sam laughing after she dumps the slurpee or whatever on Robbie's head. They're clearly seated ahead of them. It just comes off a bit weird due to the quick cuts since it doesn't seem like they have enough time to sit down after they say they'll meet up with Clover later.

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 30 2013, 02:17 PM
Post #49

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 30 2013, 12:27 AM) *

Wow that's a bit bizarre. I checked it out on my video file. Scary. Maybe it's their doppelgangers. O___O There's also a girl with slightly clover-esque hair to the left.

Edit: OK, maybe this one isn't a blooper. It shows another shot of Alex and Sam laughing after she dumps the slurpee or whatever on Robbie's head. They're clearly seated ahead of them. It just comes off a bit weird due to the quick cuts since it doesn't seem like they have enough time to sit down after they say they'll meet up with Clover later.

I was just about to edit mine haha. However, their clothes kind of change, but slightly and not enough to make it an obvious bloop. Maybe I should delete that post? I just feel silly now.

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 30 2013, 04:06 PM
Post #50

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 30 2013, 09:17 AM) *

I was just about to edit mine haha. However, their clothes kind of change, but slightly and not enough to make it an obvious bloop. Maybe I should delete that post? I just feel silly now.

Well, they don't seem to have enough time to find their seats before it cuts to them sitting down. So that's kind of like a blooper. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 30 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #51

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 30 2013, 09:06 AM) *

Well, they don't seem to have enough time to find their seats before it cuts to them sitting down. So that's kind of like a blooper. tongue.gif

You're too sweet!

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Apr 2 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #52

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 30 2013, 04:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Syxx @ Mar 30 2013, 09:06 AM) *

You're too sweet!

Thanks! ^ ^ You are too! XD

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 2 2013, 11:57 PM
Post #53

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: None at the moment
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Manga: None at the moment
Favorite Comic: Philémon
Favorite Movie: Too many to list
Favorite Book: Almost everything by Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to list
Favorite Album: Too many to list
Favorite Game: At the moment: The Last Door

QUOTE (Chelle @ Mar 23 2013, 04:33 PM) *
"From 5:19 to 5:24, Alex's clone (let's call her "clone" from now on, to simplify things a bit) is on top."

I'm really sorry TB, but.... that is Alex on top at that moment (thought it shouldn't be), you can tell by the skin color change, because Alex Clone is of a much darker complexion. It switches back after 5:24. Grr... I wish I could take screen shots!

Actually, it is still Alex's clone, but as you stated, she does have Alex's complexion. This error is about using the wrong color on the good character (or the good color on the wrong character, LOL). But you can see it's the clone, thanks to her blank, facial expression and the lack of freckles under her eyes (or something else, if they're not freckles).

But granted, her skin color turns into that of Alex.

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Apr 4 2013, 11:53 PM
Post #54

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

From "The New Jerry":

http://youtu.be/6twdPy60Er0?t=7m10s Sam's legs are yellow. They probably wanted her to have ugly yellow tights, but they were never there before. Her real legs come back when she scolds Alex, I think that comes about 10 or so seconds after.

I'd just like to say that this is why I LOVELOVELOVE early episodes on any show, because these bloops are so easy to catch haha.

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Apr 5 2013, 03:16 PM
Post #55

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

This one comes from "Wild Style" when Helga Von Gugen is explaining her idiotic plan to the Spies. While she's practically fondling her fur coat, her dress is clearly green, but a few seconds afterwards after Sam makes the comment about the lawyer, the scene switches back to Helga and all of a sudden she has on a purple dress albeit just for that particular shot.

http://youtu.be/hcL0hJ5BywA?t=13m20s

z35.png

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Apr 5 2013, 03:43 PM
Post #56

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 4 2013, 06:53 PM) *
From "The New Jerry":

http://youtu.be/6twdPy60Er0?t=7m10s Sam's legs are yellow. They probably wanted her to have ugly yellow tights, but they were never there before. Her real legs come back when she scolds Alex, I think that comes about 10 or so seconds after.

I'd just like to say that this is why I LOVELOVELOVE early episodes on any show, because these bloops are so easy to catch haha.

Weird color for stockings. XD I liked her being bare legged several seconds earlier better. whistle.gif

QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 5 2013, 10:16 AM) *
This one comes from "Wild Style" when Helga Von Gugen is explaining her idiotic plan to the Spies. While she's practically fondling her fur coat, her dress is clearly green, but a few seconds afterwards after Sam makes the comment about the lawyer, the scene switches back to Helga and all of a sudden she has on a purple dress albeit just for that particular shot.

http://youtu.be/hcL0hJ5BywA?t=13m20s

z35.png

Nice find! I remember this one. I think it was brought up several years ago. LOL. BTW, they should have used Adrienne Barbeau for a much sexier character. Her sultry voice is wasted on Helga.

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Apr 27 2013, 05:23 AM
Post #57

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Now you see it... now you don't biggrin.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Apr 27 2013, 05:27 AM
Post #58

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Not a bloop per se, but a funny thing I noticed today.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Apr 27 2013, 01:43 PM
Post #59

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 27 2013, 12:23 AM) *
Now you see it... now you don't biggrin.gif

Nice find! Clover's lower half seems to have disappeared. lol

Other observations. Jerry seems to be getting a hand from the nerdy WOOHP agent, if you know what I mean. Alex's head is also probably resting against Sam's ass. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
KatiraMoon
post Apr 29 2013, 01:53 AM
Post #60

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Member No.: 29
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy/Alex
Favorite Musician(s): Lady Gaga, One Republic, Blackpink.
Favorite Game: Red Dead Redemption, Horizon Zero Dawn.

QUOTE (Chelle @ Apr 27 2013, 06:27 AM) *
Not a bloop per se, but a funny thing I noticed today.

lol, funny. I've never noticed that before. XD

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 01:48 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.