Favorite Anime: Naruto, Pokemon, Bakugan
Favorite Manga: Strawberry Panic!
Favorite Comic: Yu+Me= Dream
Favorite Movie: House Bunny, Mean Girls, The Simpsons Movie
Favorite Book: The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Favorite Musician(s): deadmau5
Favorite Game: Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Of Blood and Fur (Part 1)
Summary: Clover Ewing is a Vampire attending Mali-U with roommates Sam and Alex. What does it mean for her when she realizes their neighbour is a crazy murderous, rapist werewolf?
Pairings: Clover/Mandy
Warnings: Violence, Blood, light AU, yuri, crack pairing, Non-sparkly Vampires, two-legged Werewolves, mostly inaccurate references to the Salem Witch Trials, and a plotline that requires more than one brain cell to follow.

Clover Ewing was not a typical new student at Malibu University, not by any stretch of the mind. Sure, her medium length California blonde hair and sky blue eyes made this woman look like she was supposed to belong in the mass of well toned bodies and sandy beaches, but there was more to her than her designer purse.

Lying behind her suave and sexy appearance was what most people would call a monsterous interior. Not feral, but not accepted either.

In many past years, humans had done many experiments to attempt to make legends real. Werewolves, mummies, ghosts, even Satanic demons were what old time wiccans had begun to try and create. Even though the wiccans of today usually don't believe in such a past, there are some who know the secret that only two of their creations had made an existance to the present day: vampires, and werewolves.

Though, if you had a vampire and a werewolf standing side by side, you wouldn't be able to discern them from normal humans. However, their canines would give them away, as they were slightly extended and very sharp. Other than that and their "species" tendencies to drink blood and turn at the full moon, respectively, they appeared to be normal humans.

"Residence 241....241....241..." Clover murmered. She was driving along one of the school's residential streets in an old beat up and rusted truck. On this particular street were the student's villa's, where the prestidgeous students would reside for the year in the lap of luxury in a large home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a full working kitchen, and a large in-ground pool on a concrete exterior deck that outlooked the deep ocean waters. Students could only get this by having good family ties with the school, had an inhumane amount of money or won it with a year's scolarship to the university. The last was the reason Clover was currently driving through the pristeen streets of these high class residences.

At a stoplight, a girl with long black hair and blazing purple eyes walked up to Clover's truck. She rolled down the window. "I think you're lost" said the girl "The public dorms are that way!" she laughed a nasaly laugh accompanied by a few snorts.

Clover snarled. "For your information, I'm looking for Villa Residence 241, so unless you can point me to where it is, I suggest you shut up!" the girl laughed the same nasily laugh from earlier, before backing a couple steps away from the truck.

"You call this a car? My dog has a better ride than this!" She laughed and kicked at the rusty wheel well of the front tire, causing some rust chips to fall off.

Clover stopped it all right there. While the girl was laughing, Clover shoved the door open right into the girl shoving her down onto the concrete pavement. She smiled innocently. "Oh, I'm sorry, my hand slipped." she smirked.

The girl snarled and stood up. "Oh! You're going to regret that you whore!" her hair swirled around behind her as she stomped back to her villa. Clover smirked again, and looked around for number 241 on one of the doors. Just accross the street from the black-haired girls villa was a similar looking villa witht the number 241 in false gold numbers on the door.

"Found you!" She backed up a little bit and turned into the driveway, which already had a light green prius and a bright yellow jeep on it. Clover stepped out of the car and grabbed one of her bags from the bed of her truck. Looking around at something other than the house humber for once, she realized that her truck was like a tird in a jewlery store.

Shrugging that thought off, she walked up to the front double doors and rang the doorbell. A red-headed girl with lively green eyes answered the door. "Oh, hi! You must be our 3rd roomie!" Clover nodded. "Cool! I'm Sam, nice to meet you!"

Clover offered a friendly though less energetic smile than the red-head. "I'm Clover, Clover Ewing." Sam nodded and let Clover in, wincing slightly when her heavy bag hit the floor.

The house was luxurious, to say the least. The front door led into a living room on the right,complete with a Tv and a fishtank. On the left was a kitchen with all stainless-steel appliances and glinting granite countertops. On the far right wall of the living room was a hall that led to the restrooms and bedrooms, where Clover would come to call home. On the back wall of the kitchen was a pair of french doors that led out to the concrete deck and pool area, complete with sunchairs, umbrellas and a stainless steel propane grill.

From the hallway by the living room, a sleepy-eyed girl came into view, tiredly rubbing her eyes and holding a stuffed turtle by one of its front feet. Her short black hair was mussed from her sleep, some parts sticking out at odd angles like they wanted to fly away. "Sam? Who's at the door?" she asked with a yawn.

"It's our new roommate, wake up and say hi!" Sam smiled to the girl.

Alex yawned once more and rubbed her eyes again before looking at their new blonde roommate. "Hi, I'm Alex, nice to meet you." she said tiredly, looking over her shoulder to her still open bedroom door.

Sam frowned. "Oh common, what was that? She's going to be living with us, and you know that first impressions are everything." Sam said with an acute tone.

Alex frowned and walked over to Clover. "She's alwase this perky in the morning, and I'm usually that way too." Clover grimaced at this. "You'll get used to us though, promise."

Clover looked doubtful at that. "I hope so." she smiled. "By the way I'm Clover Ewing, nice to meet you!"

Sam smiled. "Cool! Clover, your room is the first room on the left, do you have any more bags in your car?" Clover nodded. "Just a few, don't worry I can get them." She said as she picked up her bag and walked to her room. Clover was still partially ashamed of her crummy truck.

It took her a couple trips untill she got all of her bags inside her room, and by then Alex had changed into a pair of yellow capri sweats and a matching shirt before she left for her morning run.

"I already met our neighbors." Clover told Sam. The two were sitting on the couch mindlessly watching the news.

Sam nodded. "Which one did you see? The blonde or the black one?"

"The black one."

Sam shook her head. "Thats Mandy. Don't mind her. Aside from being really popular and a total bitch, she'll dissappear for at least a week every month." Clover looked at her and Sam smirked. "And its not for that. Even her cousin-slash-roommate dosen't even know whats up. I only know this because every time Mandy goes away she comes over and asks if we saw anything." Sam shrugged. "I don't know, I don't care, keeps her away for a whole week so I'm not going to object.

Clover nodded. "So do we have any neighbours that aren't total bitches?"

Sam chuckled. "No, I haven't bothered to get to know them, the only reason I know Mandy is because we went to high school." Clover nodded.

"Yeah." She paused and turned her attention back to the TV.

"In other news, the Malibu Murderer has struck again, leaving another mauled and raped girl in his wake. This girl is the 14th victim seince the first attack, and the killer is still on the loose. If you have any information on any of these murders, please contact the Malibu Police Department at 439-9595*."

"Wow, again? Why can't that murderer kill Mandy when she goes away?" Sam laughed. Clover laughed, but she was more concerned about the murder.

'That wasn't a normal weapon. That was a werewolf's work.' Clover thought. 'And by the looks of the area, a young one.' Clover frowned.

Sam looked at the blonde curiously. "Whatcha thinking about?" Sam raised her eyebrow.

Clover turned quickly to look at the red head. "Oh, uh, nothing! I have to take care of something in my room, I'll be right back." Clover stood and quickly went to her bedroom.

Closing the door behind her as calmly as she possible, she slid down to the floor with a hand over her eyes. 'I thought they'd died, I didn't think there were any more left! Let alone a young one....' She shivered and stood slowly, walking on unsteady legs to her closet. Sitting down in front of a wooden crate, she lifted the top off of it, revealing the dirty white lid of a large cooler.

'I shouldn't be doing this... not on my first day here!' She paused and opened the lid, revealing IV bags filled with blood. The warmth they had been in leaked into Clover's senses, quickly coming over whatever resistince against the subsance she'd had before. Her nose crinkled slightly as she slowly pulled one bag from the cooler, cautiously thinking. She bared her canines when a knock came at her door.

"Hey Clover! Alex is back, do you want to go shopping?" Clover immidiately dropped the blood bag back in the cooler and shut the lid.

"Y-yeah sure!" Clover shut the door to her closet and grabbed her purse from her bed. 'I can't do it during the day... I'll have to wait untill they're both asleep before I try anything.'

The three got into Alex's bright yellow jeep, and drove off to go shopping in downtown. When they arrived Clover went crazy. Dispite her crummy truck her parents were rich, and Clover didn't see the reason giving up a free truck that one of her exes had given her years ago. Shoes, tops, jeans, hats an purses all filled various brightly coloured bags which were stuffed into the back of Alex's jeep. Seince it was noon when they'd finished their shopping escapade, they decided to have crepes at the food court in the mall.

"Wow, I expected this place to be big but not... this big!" Clover smiled.

Sam giggled. "You haven't been to many places, have you?"

Clover thought for a moment. Oh, she'd been to New York. Long before Times Square was made up of flashy neon lights and Coke signs. "Nah, I guess not!" She laughed through her lie. They finished eating without much other conversation then went back to the villa.

Just as Alex parked her jeep and they started to unload the vehicle, a girl with flared blonde hair and a small mole under her left eye approached them.

"Uhm, Sam? Alex? Have you guys seen Mandy? She's gone away again." She asked.

Sam grabbed a few more bags from the back. "No, sorry Mindy I havent. We just got back from the mall, and I'm sure we would have heard her if she was there." Alex supressed a giggle.

Mindy growled. "This is serious! Mandy and I are going on a double date tonight, she can just vanish like that again!"

Alex and Sam stopped laughing. Clover was about to bring an armload of bags in the house when her nose picked up something.... odd.

'Thats... no way... The murderer? That werewolf? Not here... its broad daylight.. why would...?' Clover quickly set the armload of bags behind the sofa and continued to smell the same smell from before. Mindy had decided to help the three girls unload the jeep, so the task was done soon. Just as Mindy was about to leave, a loud scream came from a lightly forested area near the residences. The scream was followed by a loud roar, that sounded almost like a howl.

"Wh-wh-wh-what was that?!?" Alex hid behind Sam and looked to the source of the sound.

"Sounded like someone in trouble. Alex, grab your baseball bat, lets go see whats up!" Sam said.

"Wait!" It was Mindy. "I-I'm comming to! It sounded like Mandy... mabye I can help?" Sam nodded, and Alex came back form the inside of the house with a slightly dented metal baseball bat, and the four hopped into Alex's jeep again to head into the wooded area.

Clover sat in the backseat by Mindy, eyes closed and breathing deeply through her nose. Mindy did not like this. "What do you think you're doing? My cousin could be dead and you're napping?!"

Clover opened her eyes and frowned at the blonde. "Not napping. Smelling." She closed her eyes and took another deep breath through her nose. Mindy looked peculiarly at her, before catching Sam's gaze in the rear view mirror and shrugging.

Sam closed her eyes and breathed in deeply through her nose, but got nothing. "What are you smelling Clover?"

"Do you smell Monet Ricardez's Eclipse perfume?! Thats what Mandy wears!" Mindy interjected immidiately.

Clover shook her head. "No. I do faintly smell dog though."

Sam, Mindy and Alex exchanged looks through the rear view mirror. "Alex, step on it!" Alex pressed her foot on the gas and the vechicle sped off over the now gravel road that would go through the woodland.

The woodland they now drove through was a mountain-like hiking trail, filled with bushes, vine-like plants and lush green trees. Alex's yellow jeep bumped up and down over the rugged road as they scaled the mountain. It wasn't long before Sam and Alex could smell dog too. "Why would the smell of dog be up here in the mountains?" Sam mused aloud.

"I dunno, but we're going to find out!" another loud scream came as the sun began to vanish over the hills. Alex sped up and continued up the mountain.

A few minutes later they reached an area with trees that had large clawmarks on them, confirming Clover's worst fear. 'The werewolf! Shit, I can't let these guys get near it, or they'll end up dead like the other 14!'

"What the hell?" Mindy looked at all the trees, having increasingly more claw marks on them, untill a downed tree in the road made Alex slam on the brakes causing everyone to jerk foreward.

"Dead end. We're walking from here." Now a loud howl emited through the hills, without a scream.

Mindy shuddered as she stepped out of the car. "You had to say dead, didn't you?"

Clover sniffed again. 'It's closer than I thought.... Wait... whats a werewolf doing smelling like.... Oh shit!' "Guys, I smell something off this way, stay here, I'll be back."

Alex went to run after her, but Sam put a hand on her shoulder and shook her head. "What is up with her? How could she smell that doggy smell when we were at the base of the hill." Alex looked to Sam.

Sam shrugged. "Some people have deficiencies in their other senses like taste, touch, hearing or sight. This can cause other senses, like smell in Clover's case, to be enhanced slightly." Sam put a finger to her chin. "The thing is, she didn't seem deaf at all... or blind.. or anything. She seems perfectly fine."

Mindy frowned. "I don't care what the hell is wrong with that blonde friend of yours, as long as she brings Mandy back in one piece!"

Clover was running through the trees, whirling past bushes and low hanging tree branches with her special senses. 'I hope they don't think it was wiered I could smell the dog' Clover thought as she ran. 'I'll worry about telling them about the vampire ordeal later...' she continued to sprint further into the mess of clawmarked trees.

It wasn't long before she came upon a large mound of black hair. This mound was massive, and Clover figured it was sleeping. All she could see was its back, but she knew instantly is was the werewolf. She sniffed the air, and smelled something that a werewolf wasn't supposed to smell like. 'Monet Ricardez's Eclipse perfume... It must be that Mandy bitch.' Clover looked around, and saw no blood, no evidence of any dead humans either. Just alot of claw marks on the trees and indents in the ground.

Slowly, Clover tip-toed to the werewolf, trying to be silent only to blow her cover when she stepped on a twig. The beast stood on its hind legs, revealing a masive muscular chest and razor sharp claws on it's feet and hands. Its eyes were purple, and the fur all black exept for a small white spot of fur under it's left eye. "Oh yeah... You're definately Mandy." Clover looked up at the beast.

The Mandy-wolf the out a loud growl that turned into a howl, raising her head to the setting sky. She flung one of her massive black paws down on Clover, who tumbled to the right to evade. With her claw stuck in the dry earth, she pulled up hard, hard enough to make the earth tremble lightly, only for one of the massive claws to land a cut on on Clover's cheek. That was all that Clover needed to experience before she ran back to the Jeep, with the wolf hot on her trail.

"Hm? Whats that?" Alex had her arms crossed against the jeep, which was now facing down the mountain so they could get out quickly. Sam and Mindy were sitting inside when Clover jumped into the jeep, claiming her spot again next to Mindy.

"No time to explain, just drive Alex!" Alex nodded and jumped into the drivers seat and sped off just before the wolf's massive paw struck the log that had previously blocked the jeeps path up the hill.

"Holy shit what the hell is that thing?!?!" Mindy panicked and pointed to the creature with its claw wedged firmly in the splintered log.

"Thats the thing that's been killing and raping all those girls!" Clover said, wiping some of the blood from her cheek. Alex continued to speed down the hill untill the beast was out of sight and they were back in the villa residences. Alex slowed down and pulled into their driveway, with almost no gas left in the tank.

All of them were breathing hard. "Clover? We're going to have a talk as soon as Mindy leaves." Sam breathed out.

"No need to wait!" She got out of the jeep in a huff and headed accross the street to the villa house she shared with her cousin. Clover sighed, and walked into the house with Alex and Sam.

After she tended to the cut on her cheek, Alex and Sam sat on the couch, leaving Clover to sit in the hanging circular chair that also shared the living room. After a long silence, Sam was the first to speak.

"What the hell was that thing back on the hill?" Sam asked calmly.

Clover sighed. "You probably won't believe me when I tell you, but the truth is" she paused. "That was a werewolf." Alex gasped and Sam raised an eyebrow.

"A werewolf?" Sam seemed unamused by this seeming fairytale.

Clover nodded. "Before I explain further, think about the size of it. Have you ever seen a wolf that big before?"

Sam thought for a moment, before he eyes widened. "That was a... werewolf?" Sam murmured.

Clover nodded. "Please, let me explain everything that just happened in the last few hours." Sam and Alex exchanged a look, before nodding for Clover to tell her story.

"Many years ago, in the early 1600's, old time wiccains had descovered a source of ancient and powerful magic. After many trials with this force, they realized this power could turn humans into... demonic creatures." She paused. "Though, only a few creatures turned up in the trials, those were Ghosts, werewolves, zombies, vampires, and for the longest time, angels." Sam raised an eyebrow.

"See, the wiccains did not want to be a misunderstood minority, so they wanted to appease those of the main religion of the time, so they tried to create angels. Though, in attemping to create the angels, a small group of wiccains realized that doing so was impossible, because it would invlove creating the perfect entity. Nobody knew how to define perfect, as each person had their own definition of perfection. In addition to that, many of their attempts in creating angels resulted in the creation of something just as beautiful as an angel but with the darkness of Satan himself. They had made vampires.

"By the time the wiccains had realized what they had created, werewolves and ghosts from prior experiments had begun to terrorize the Salem villagers, which had kicked off the Salem Witch trials. That was where most of the wiccains experiments and supposed witches were killed, and therefore the mystical power that had created the werewolves and vampires had been forgotten. The thing is, the villagers managed to get rid of the ghosts and zombies by using seances and spiritual christian rituals called exorcisms. Only a few werewolves and vampires had managed to escape the fate that was the Salem Witch Trials. My father was one of them.

"My father escaped by traveling accross the Andes mountains, and hiding away in the forest. Many years later he met my mother, who was human. Then I came along."

"So... you're a... vampire?" Alex murmured.

Clover nodded. "Yes."

"So thats why you could smell the werewolf from the base of the hill!" Sam concluded.

"Actually, I could smell it from the front step." She sighed. "...You guys would have found about this sooner or later, I promise."

Sam and Alex exchanged looks. "We understand." Sam said. "We wouldn't have expected you to come walking in the door this morning and say "hey guys, I'm a vampire from 200 years ago!" thats just ludicrus."

Clover nodded. "When I saw that news story, I knew that what had killed those girls was a werewold, I knew it immidiately. I didn't want to tell you, you guys would think I'm crazy." she smiled. "First impressions are everything, right?"

Alex and Sam exchanged looks again. "So... that werewolf... Could you tell who it was? I mean like, the human was?" Alex asked.

Clover nodded. "Yeah, and I don't think Mindy will like it so much if she finds out." Sam and Alex cought on instantly.

"Should we tell Mindy?" Alex asked.

Clover shooked her head. "Probably not, chances are she wouldn't believe us then make fun of us when Mandy came back."

Sam nodded. "So it's entirely possible that Mandy is the one responsible for all these murders and rapes then?" Clover nodded.

"But, all the victims were girls. Why would Mandy rape girls? She's alwase swooning over my lab partner in bio-physics."

"When a human changes into a werewolf, the werewolf part acts more as an entity that takes over the human body and mind. To put it easily, the werewolf has a mind of its own. So the werewolf may have preferences and personality quirks that may not show up in the human. In some cases, the human can be intesly violent and the werewolf is quiet, shy and reserved. In Mandy's case, she prefers boys, while the werewolf prefers girls."

Sam put a finger to her chin. "Does a similar thing happen to vampires?"

Clover shook her head. "No, with being a vamipire its constant. No changing involved, so no multiple personalities."

Sam looked to Alex, whos brain had shut down because she was staring vacantly at the wall behind Clover's head. "Okay. A lot of stuff to sleep on." she shook Alex whos head shook her out of her stupor. "Feel free to have some dinner, theres leftovers in the fridge. We're going to bed early." Sam stood with an unreadable expression on her face. "Night Clover."

"Night." Clover sounded defeated. After Alex and Sam had gone to their rooms, Clover still sat in her chair. After a few moments without thought, she too stood and went to her room for the night*.

------------------------

*Yes, night. My vampires sleep. Deal with it.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrowSama
post Jul 17 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #2

Love doesn't have to be scary...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 75
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Suzuna/Nozomi

Of Blood and Fur (Part 2)

A few days after the incident in the hills and all 5 of the girls were in class, Mandy included. Mindy thought this was a bit odd because she was alwase gone for exactly a week. Though she wasn't complaining, she was just glad to see her cousin safe and sound, making fun of the girls as usual.

All five had somehow gotten into the same Bio-Chemistry class, and that was where they were now, diligently working on some photosynthiesis solution. Mandy and Mindy were working on the lab table next to Clover, Sam and Alex.

"So, Clover, whats with your new fasion statement? Looking like a homeless wrestler went out of style around the same time that hanus hair cut did!" Mindy and Mandy laughed their nasaly laughs, echoing eachother in the most annoying way possible.

Clover winced. "Well, you should be laughing you freaking werewolf!!" Thats what she would have said if she knew Mandy wouldn't laugh at her and call her crazy. Instead she just smirked. "I dunno Mandy." She smirked and grabbed two testubes from the holder, and flung both of their contents onto Mandy's purple blouse.

Mandy looked down and saw a large blue-ish stain on her shirt. It slowly spread accross the shirt like it was alive, and before Mandy knew it, the shirt was completely blue. "I guess I was trying to get my style to rub off on you!"

Mandy snarled, revealing her sharp canines that only Clover, Sam and Alex noticed. Mindy was the one to snark back "You guys are sooo gonna get it!" Mindy then took the still fuming Mandy out of the room as all of the other students laughed to themselves.

"Nice one Clover, how did you know that blue colored water with whatever was in that other tube would make Mandy's shirt blue?" Alex asked.

"That was a silicone base solution Alex. Everyone in here knows that it is a higly absorbent compound." Sam said smartly, filling the tube up again with more silicone base.

Clover laughed. "Well, almost everone!" Alex blushed and looked down. With a little pat on the back from Sam and an appology from Clover, they got back to work.

After classes the girls found themselves back at home, lounging as though the memories of a few days ago were nothing. Sam and Alex had accepted Clover as a vampire, because she was just like them, fasion obsessed, beautiful, and more importantly, one of Mandy's enemies.

Alex and Sam were in the main room, watching television while Clover sat in her room, drinking from a bloodbag. They had an agreement that as long as they couldn't see it happening, Clover could drink blood where she pleased, seince the thought of seeing someone drink blood like a latte made them sick.

'So young. Even for a werewolf.' She thought, taking another swig from the bag. She had cut off the top end and was drinking it in sips. She needed time to think to herself. 'Souch a murderous one too. They usually were able to contain themselves fairly well...' she licked a small drop of blood from her lips. 'She's so out of controll because she dosen't have a guide...' and that was when it hit her. Mandy's werewolf wasn't violent in nature, it was her, leaking through the werewolf. Mandy was scared of the werewolf, and the werewolf reacted to this by killing and raping innocent girls who went up on the hill. Clover finished her blood then threw the bag away in the orange bio-hazard trash bin in her closet next to the cooler.

Clover knew she had to do something, otherwise Mandy would end up hurting herself. Tonight, she decided it was time for an intervention.

It was past 10 before Alex and Sam were asleep, and Clover was stirring awake to put her plan in action. She got dressed in the a tight fitting hoodie and jeans, and a pair of running shoes for the brisk night air. Silently, she snuck out of her window onto her small balcony, before jumping over the rail and landing safely on the ground with her vampire reflexes. She quickly ran accross the streetlights and back into the shadows of Mandy and Mindy's villa. Making use of the large tree next to the home, she climbed up and onto the roof, where she checked in the windows for Mandy's sleeping forme. It didn't take her too long, it was the first window that looked over the sleeping ocean.

She slid onto Mandy's balcony, and used an old gift card to unlock the door from the outside. The loud click woke Mandy, so Clover moved in quickly to hide in the shadows.

Mandy's head shot up and she looked around for the source of the noise. Clover had shut the door and was hiding with her back pressed to the wall, unseen by Mandy. Unfortunatly, Clover forgot about the werewolf's senses. "I know someones there, show yourself!" She whispered loudly and held her pillow ready to beat the perpitrator.

Clover smirked as she came out of the shadows. "Ooh, a pillow, I'm really scared."

Mandy blinked. "Wh-what are you doing here!?" She bared her teeth again. "I'll have you expelled for brea-MPH!!" Clover had rushed over and put a hand over Mandy's mouth, as to not wake Mindy or the neighbours.

"Keep it down or you'll wake people up!" She took her hand from Mandy's mouth, and for some reason the girl didn't shout out. "I came here to help you." She whispered loudly

Mandy raised an eyebrow. "Help me?" She whispered. "What do you mean help? The only help I need is help getting my favorite blouse back to purple!"

Clover blinked. She decided that it was in the best interest for her intervention if she didn't tell Mandy that the blue would never come out except with bleach. "I know your secret." She said quietly, but louder than she had spoken seince she showed up.

That made Mandy's breath catch in her throat. "Wh-what? What secret? I don't have a secret!" She started getting louder and louder.

"Shh" Clover put a finger to Mandy's lips. "You're a werewolf. And you're scared because you don't know how to controll it."

Mandy's eyes widened. "H...how do you know that?" she whispered. "Not even Mindy knows that!"

Clover nodded. "I don't know how much of it you remember, but three days ago, you changed in the hills. I came in and confronted you and you gave me the cut on my cheek that you made fun of today in bio-chem."

Mandy blinked with suprise. She didn't remember scratching Clover, but she remembered seeing her for a few moments. In those few moments, she remembered when she met Clover on the street, and that Clover had hit her with her rusty truck door. "...That made my scratch you..." She murmured.

Clover raised an eyebrow, and took a seat on Mandy's bed. "I'm here to help you. You need a mediator, someone to help you keep your inner-wolf tame."

Mandy nodded. "How do you know all this?"

"My father lived through the Salem witch trials. He told me all about werewolves and how they live with the wolf inside them." She paused. "My father is a vampire. I'm a vampire."

Mandy shook her head, and it was then that Clover realized the girl was crying softly. "I... my parents weren't werewolves. Neither were my grandparents, my great great grandparents were werewolves... when my parents found out that I was a monster like them, they wanted to make sure I ended up dying like they did." she paused and wiped her eyes. "I ran away, and I lived with my aunt who didn't care if I was a werewolf. She didn't know how to deal with it though, so I remember I'd get locked up for a week in the basement untill I rode out the full moon." she wiped her eyes with her comforter. "You... you think you can help me?" Mandy asked, with the moon glinting in her wet eyes.

Clover nodded with a warm smile. "I know I can. Back in the early 1800's I helped a schoolmate werewolf be able to controll the wolf. I want to help you too." She paused. "Even though you made fun of my car and my hair." She said with a frown.

Mandy flung her arms around Clover, putting her in a vicegrip of a hug. "I'll pay for your car to get fixed!" she squealed. "Thankyouthankyoutha-MMPH!!" Clover clamped Mandy's mouth shut.

"You're welcome." She gently pulled out of Mandy's grip. "We keep this secret." Mandy nodded.

"So what do I have to do?" she whispered excitedly.

"It involves working with you to make you mentally stronger, and the werewolf to make it mentally weaker, so the power is 60-40, giving you more controll." she paused. "Thats the most you will ever be able to have, right now, the werewolf has almost all control. To keep you and everyone you care about safe, we gotta fix that." Mandy nodded. "Alright. The next full moon is in another month. Untill then we will work on your mental strength. We'll start that tomorrow." Mandy nodded again. "Sorry to wake you like this, seince you obviously need your beauty sleep." Clover unwittingly said sarcastically. Mandy was glad that it was dark, because it hid her unconcious blush. With a light hug, Clover left the villa through the balcony. When Mandy realized that her room was on the second floor, she went over to see if Clover had made it down okay.

When Mandy went outside, Clover was nowhere in sight.

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 18 2010, 05:37 AM
Post #3

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

I'll have to read this soon. I'll try to find some time tommorow. But thanks for writing this and posting it up.

+Quote Post
CrowSama
post Jul 18 2010, 02:25 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

please do, don't rush either, I'm working on a bunch of fics so I just wanted to get the first couple chapters up and out.

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Jul 18 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #5

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

I read the chapters yesterday and I find the story very intriguing. The nice thing about it is that you are including many elements related to mystery and horror. The parts concerning scientific conclusions were well done too.

I will surely follow your work, Crow. Keep it up ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
CrowSama
post Jul 18 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I'm glad you like my writing, Nessa, I'm working on a femslash version of Beauty and the beast right now as a request, so I'll post it on the site too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Jul 18 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #7

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

QUOTE (CrowSama @ Jul 18 2010, 03:40 PM) *
I'm glad you like my writing, Nessa, I'm working on a femslash version of Beauty and the beast right now as a request, so I'll post it on the site too smile.gif

The fact is that you chose pretty nice subjects to incorporate into your story: science fiction (provided by TS), mystery, horror and psychology. Indeed I always thought how it could be a 18+ version of TS. Your fan-fic provides a very interesting way to answer my question. On the other hand, I bet some members would love to see a story with more fanservice (in particular anything related to Mandy, right Syxx ? XD). Just kidding. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 20 2010, 06:09 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I'll read this tomorrow night I promise. The past few days haven't been exactly the greatest, but I should be in the frame o' mind for it tomorrow.

+Quote Post
CrowSama
post Jul 20 2010, 12:40 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Jul 20 2010, 01:09 AM) *
I'll read this tomorrow night I promise. The past few days haven't been exactly the greatest, but I should be in the frame o' mind for it tomorrow.

If theres anything your having trouble with in your life you can tell me about it, I don't know what kind of advice I can offer though. Like I said, don't rush smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 23 2010, 06:15 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Ok, I read both chapters tonight. I really liked them. You have a nice narrative style, and it made reading the chapters enjoyable. The plot is also intriguing, and you can't always tell where its going which is hard with fanfiction. I think the Twilight reference was rather ballsy as well. lol Over all, great job on it. Best TS AU fic I have read so far. Definitely looking forward to any updates.

+Quote Post
CrowSama
post Jul 23 2010, 02:26 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I am glad that you like it Syxx. I will be working on part 3 all next week, seince I have family comming up this weekend. It will be up by the end of the month (hopefully)

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Jul 29 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #12

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Decided to have a read through this...glad I did. Very enjoyable so far from the start, and I must say, I haven't been into these kinds of fics since Twilight came out. You did a great job here, looking forward to more. smile.gif

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
TotallyMari
post Nov 12 2015, 11:47 PM
Post #13

Wannabe

Member No.: 891
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Tara
Favorite Anime: Mikakunin De Shinkeikou
Favorite Manga: Card Captor Sakura
Favorite Comic: Spider Man/Spider Verse
Favorite Movie: Deadpool
Favorite Book: The Young Elites Book Series
Favorite Game: Nights of Azure

Really enjoyable, kinda wish you had continued it though.

+Quote Post
TotalShippingTra...
post Apr 24 2017, 09:38 PM
Post #14

Lackey

Member No.: 1,005
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy x Clover
Favorite Anime: My Ordinary Life
Favorite Manga: Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto)
Favorite Comic: N/A
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: A Crack in the Sky
Favorite Musician(s): Lots, also varies, lol
Favorite Game: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Read part one so far I am loving it!
I'll get to the rest of it eventually and hopefully I don't binge...
I mean I could but....... I want to but I have shit to do ugh!
XD I can put'em off for a little longer.
EDIT: What?! There's only two chapters!? Whhhhhhyyy ~ cry1.gif
It's good though! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Youtube Lemon Grab Unacceptable

(^v^)/ Ah, yeah! Girl's love ~

+Quote Post
TB74
post Jun 6 2017, 05:44 AM
Post #15

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina
Favorite Game: Sunless Sea

QUOTE (TotalShippingTrash_01 @ Apr 24 2017, 05:38 PM) *

Yup. And unless Crow Sama returns to TSUG, you won't be reading the next chapters anytime soon.
sad.gif

+Quote Post
TotalShippingTra...
post Jun 6 2017, 02:03 PM
Post #16

Lackey

Member No.: 1,005
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy x Clover
Favorite Anime: My Ordinary Life
Favorite Manga: Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto)
Favorite Comic: N/A
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: A Crack in the Sky
Favorite Musician(s): Lots, also varies, lol
Favorite Game: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

QUOTE (TB74 @ Jun 6 2017, 12:44 AM) *
QUOTE (TotalShippingTrash_01 @ Apr 24 2017, 05:38 PM) *

Yup. And unless Crow Sama returns to TSUG, you won't be reading the next chapters anytime soon.
sad.gif

:/ :'(
D: That doesn't help. *sniff*

(^v^)/ Ah, yeah! Girl's love ~

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 10:08 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.