Kira Yamato
post Oct 4 2017, 09:07 PM
Post #1

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

After a rather long hiatus, I decided to restart my work with scanned doujinshi with another work made by Korean illustrator Anmi. Maybe you guys don't remember it, but I posted an artwork made by this awesome artist in hte previous semester. You may found it here.

Avian Romance PINK LABEL 2, just like its predecessor, is a fourteen page long (plus cover and backcover) doujin featuring the same girls presented in the Avian Romance series. The cover is very beautiful in its own:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Due to her beautiful physique, this girl is decipted in Anmi's works very often. She is my best girl, of course. XD

One of the striking characteristis of Anmi's illustrations is the right balance between cuteness and sexiness of her characters. I particularly think she is able to draw illustrations which borders ecchi levels, but without being too offensive nor vulgar:

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I removed the last picture because it features a girl half nude. I will ask danchou-onii-chan about this particular picture, and if he thinks it is okay I'll post it here.

Surely PINK LABEL 2 is a worth doujin. I'm pretty sure moe/ecchi lovers won't regret to buy it.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 07:54 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.