PPG
post Jul 7 2019, 07:17 PM
Post #61

Loser

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,041
Favorite Character:
Favorite Musician(s): Mahito Yakota, Miranda Cooper

Hi everyone, this is my first post, and from above the pacific too. So that's exciting.

Well I gotta say whilst there are a lot of cringy episodes in the series, particularly from S6, but there are some that are just so good.

My favorites are, in no particular order, The Fugitives, The New Jerry, Black Widows (the cheerleading one. can't remember the title.), Evil Promotion Much 1,2,3, Ocean Palisades, Mime Your Own Business, Miss Spirit Fingers, and Mommies Dearest.

The Fugitives: I was on the edge of my seat for this one. Beautifully written, and not silly.

The New Jerry: the facial expressions on this one were fantastic. I liked how his evil plan was to evaporate the earths water. It wasn't pathetic or stupid like other villains motives.

Black Widows: My favorite part from this episode was when the three girls performed. It was kinda hot.

Evil Promotion Much: The trio of episodes was well rounded and the story worked well. What I loved about this was the hundreds of bots landing in unison and the role play between Alex and Jerry. Just fantastic.

Ocean Palisades: Talk about creepy, what a place. Sam just looked soooooo cute in this one

Mime Your Own Business: This plot was pretty wacky and so were the outfits, especially Clovers. The best part the fit surprisingly well was the monkey sock puppet having a mind of its own. Genius.

Miss Spirit Fingers: This one probably takes the cake. Clover getting knocked over, Alex's lines, Sam going undercover, and the action! This episode was so fluid, just the others cannot compare. Again, Sam was so fine.

And Mommies Dearest: This was a spicy episode alright. I don't know what else to say. Mom's trying to kill there kids, and the way they did so was hot. Come to think of it there were a lot of hot moments. The dialogue:

"Anything for my little Timmy!" *gasp* "MOM!

Really got me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Jul 8 2019, 04:03 AM
Post #62

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (PPG @ Jul 7 2019, 12:17 PM) *
Hi everyone, this is my first post, and from above the pacific too. So that's exciting.

Well I gotta say whilst there are a lot of cringy episodes in the series, particularly from S6, but there are some that are just so good.

My favorites are, in no particular order, The Fugitives, The New Jerry, Black Widows (the cheerleading one. can't remember the title.), Evil Promotion Much 1,2,3, Ocean Palisades, Mime Your Own Business, Miss Spirit Fingers, and Mommies Dearest.

The Fugitives: I was on the edge of my seat for this one. Beautifully written, and not silly.

The New Jerry: the facial expressions on this one were fantastic. I liked how his evil plan was to evaporate the earths water. It wasn't pathetic or stupid like other villains motives.

Black Widows: My favorite part from this episode was when the three girls performed. It was kinda hot.

Evil Promotion Much: The trio of episodes was well rounded and the story worked well. What I loved about this was the hundreds of bots landing in unison and the role play between Alex and Jerry. Just fantastic.

Ocean Palisades: Talk about creepy, what a place. Sam just looked soooooo cute in this one

Mime Your Own Business: This plot was pretty wacky and so were the outfits, especially Clovers. The best part the fit surprisingly well was the monkey sock puppet having a mind of its own. Genius.

Miss Spirit Fingers: This one probably takes the cake. Clover getting knocked over, Alex's lines, Sam going undercover, and the action! This episode was so fluid, just the others cannot compare. Again, Sam was so fine.

And Mommies Dearest: This was a spicy episode alright. I don't know what else to say. Mom's trying to kill there kids, and the way they did so was hot. Come to think of it there were a lot of hot moments. The dialogue:

"Anything for my little Timmy!" *gasp* "MOM!

Really got me.

Hey, welcome to the forum. bouncy.gif
A good topic for your first post. Solid insights!

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 02:19 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.