Group: Members
Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

Hi all, I recently rediscovered my love for TS and I’ve been really enjoying drawing the spies in my own style. I’ve got some images in progress so will upload them as I go along. Comments and prompts are welcome, I hope you enjoy my drawings smile.gif

EDIT: Most of my drawings from here are also uploaded onto this gallery page, feel free to check it out! I’ll update this with new drawings posted here too - http://tsug.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&...um&album=45
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 9 2019, 05:37 PM
Post #2

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 05:30 PM) *
Hi all, I recently rediscovered my love for TS and I’ve been really enjoying drawing the spies in my own style. I’ve got some images in progress so will upload them as I go along. Comments and prompts are welcome, I hope you enjoy my drawings smile.gif

Currently working on a Clover & Sam drawing, after reading TB74’s “Secret Lover” fanfic I am completely obsessed with them together!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 9 2019, 06:22 PM
Post #3

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Your art is really wonderful. Love the anime/shoujo influenced style, and your lineart is so pretty and cute. You draw emotion and expressions well too. You have real talent, and I love how you draw the spies. Clover-icon.png Sam-icon.png

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 9 2019, 07:01 PM
Post #4

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Feb 9 2019, 07:22 PM) *
Your art is really wonderful. Love the anime/shoujo influenced style, and your lineart is so pretty and cute. You draw emotion and expressions well too. You have real talent, and I love how you draw the spies. Clover-icon.png Sam-icon.png

Aww thank you for the positive and kind words, Ryofu! I do have a very shoujo style and I blame Sailor Moon for that haha tongue.gif Here’s a slightly updated image, I’ve changed the pose since this image so will post that later!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 9 2019, 07:10 PM
Post #5

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 01:01 PM) *

Aww thank you for the positive and kind words, Ryofu! I do have a very shoujo style and I blame Sailor Moon for that haha tongue.gif Here’s a slightly updated image, I’ve changed the pose since this image so will post that later!

Looking great so far! Love the way you color too. Sam's reaction to Clover is hilarious. Can't wait for the finished piece. z01.png z03.png

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 10 2019, 05:00 AM
Post #6

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Feb 9 2019, 08:10 PM) *

Looking great so far! Love the way you color too. Sam's reaction to Clover is hilarious. Can't wait for the finished piece. z01.png z03.png

Thank you! It took awhile but finally finished biggrin.gif There’s a full body version and also a background version too which I’ll post in a few moments!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 10 2019, 05:04 AM
Post #7

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 10 2019, 06:00 AM) *

Thank you! It took awhile but finally finished biggrin.gif There’s a full body version and also a background version too which I’ll post in a few moments!

Final full body and background versions smile.gif Already working on another series of drawings so I’ll put those in a seperate reply.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 10 2019, 05:32 AM
Post #8

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 11:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 10 2019, 06:00 AM) *

Final full body and background versions smile.gif Already working on another series of drawings so I’ll put those in a seperate reply.

These are fantastic. Excellent work! And wow you work fast. O___O Can't wait to see more!

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 10 2019, 09:54 PM
Post #9

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 06:30 PM) *

Sam’s expressions! This one was fun to draw, will make a Clover and Sam one next! Which one is your favourite?
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 10 2019, 10:05 PM
Post #10

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 10 2019, 03:54 PM) *

Sam’s expressions! This one was fun to draw, will make a Clover and Sam one next! Which one is your favourite?

Cheeky and blushing definitely. a09.gif

+Quote Post
hdc
post Feb 11 2019, 12:26 AM
Post #11

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 10:30 AM) *

I was wondering why I hadn't seen the drawing of Clover that was in your profile earlier. You're very talented and I think your style makes a nice fit for them. It's nice to see them in a style that's different from the one in the show but still makes them look good. Glad you joined the site and I certainly hope you'll draw more.

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 11 2019, 02:48 AM
Post #12

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (hdc @ Feb 11 2019, 01:26 AM) *
QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 10:30 AM) *

I was wondering why I hadn't seen the drawing of Clover that was in your profile earlier. You're very talented and I think your style makes a nice fit for them. It's nice to see them in a style that's different from the one in the show but still makes them look good. Glad you joined the site and I certainly hope you'll draw more.

Aww thank you so much for your kind words! I really like drawing the spies and want to make sure they still look like the characters as well as using my own art style smile.gif so I’m really glad you think they still look good! Thanks for the welcome, will definitely be drawing more biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 11 2019, 02:50 AM
Post #13

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Feb 10 2019, 11:05 PM) *

I definitely like drawing the blushing emotion for the spies, it’s a cute look!
Here is Clover’s version, I think her faces are definitely a bit more animated than Sam’s biggrin.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 11 2019, 03:09 AM
Post #14

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 10 2019, 08:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Ryofu @ Feb 10 2019, 11:05 PM) *

I definitely like drawing the blushing emotion for the spies, it’s a cute look!
Here is Clover’s version, I think her faces are definitely a bit more animated than Sam’s biggrin.gif

Smug and flirty are my favorite ones here. z03.png XD Really lovely work!

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Feb 11 2019, 04:51 AM
Post #15

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 10 2019, 01:54 PM) *

Wow, you've done a lot of great work. Just found this one, and all the others.
Love the first post w/all three. The full-body one, and this and Clover expressions lineup.

Original style for them, and filled care. That's a lot of expressions!

Only thing I'd change is the photo background for the full-body picture. Maybe switch it for a simple background you draw so it fits w/them (could even just be a horizontal line).
Well done, and glad to have you here.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
stephdumas
post Feb 11 2019, 11:28 PM
Post #16

Spy Chic VI
Group Icon

Member No.: 10
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 12:30 PM) *

Very kawaii biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
hdc
post Feb 12 2019, 12:24 AM
Post #17

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 11:01 AM) *

I think this one is my favorite because it highlights their expressions the best and I like the hand-on-shoulder pose.
The impression I get is that Clover misbehaved somehow and is trying to charm Sam out of being too hard on her ; )
If they were in a relationship I could see Sam wanting to be in charge of it since (1) she's used to that role and (2) she might have things she'd like to change about Clover - not necessarily because Sam is bothered by them, she would just see it as being for Clover's own good. Clover would bridle under this somewhat, since she's used to doing what she wants, but she might also enjoy the attention. The whole thing might even start because she asked Sam for help in keeping her on her dating hiatus, or helping her with her studies, or diet, or exercise plan.

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 12 2019, 01:13 AM
Post #18

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (jettmanas @ Feb 11 2019, 05:51 AM) *
QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 10 2019, 01:54 PM) *

Wow, you've done a lot of great work. Just found this one, and all the others.
Love the first post w/all three. The full-body one, and this and Clover expressions lineup.

Original style for them, and filled care. That's a lot of expressions!

Only thing I'd change is the photo background for the full-body picture. Maybe switch it for a simple background you draw so it fits w/them (could even just be a horizontal line).
Well done, and glad to have you ere.

Thank you, jettmanas! I’m happy to hear you like my drawings, I think yours are fantastic! Really cool to see your earlier works on here and see how your drawing skills have improved biggrin.gif Also thank you for the feedback, I’ve always had trouble with drawings backgrounds but I’ll try redoing the background as you’ve suggested smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 12 2019, 03:20 AM
Post #19

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (hdc @ Feb 12 2019, 01:24 AM) *
QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 11:01 AM) *

I think this one is my favorite because it highlights their expressions the best and I like the hand-on-shoulder pose.
The impression I get is that Clover misbehaved somehow and is trying to charm Sam out of being too hard on her ; )
If they were in a relationship I could see Sam wanting to be in charge of it since (1) she's used to that role and (2) she might have things she'd like to change about Clover - not necessarily because Sam is bothered by them, she would just see it as being for Clover's own good. Clover would bridle under this somewhat, since she's used to doing what she wants, but she might also enjoy the attention. The whole thing might even start because she asked Sam for help in keeping her on her dating hiatus, or helping her with her studies, or diet, or exercise plan.

I love your in-depth response biggrin.gif and yes! Clover trying to charm her way out of Sam’s scolding is definitely what I was going for! I really love your take on their relationship, it has given me some drawings idea wink.gif thank you

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 12 2019, 03:22 AM
Post #20

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (stephdumas @ Feb 12 2019, 12:28 AM) *
QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 12:30 PM) *

Very kawaii biggrin.gif

Thank you! Here’s a quick kawaii Clover for today’s drawing biggrin.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 12:20 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.