> trying to find: "Amazing Spiez: Operation Scary Jerry Part 2"
Akaii
post Jul 31 2018, 11:57 PM
Post #1

Loser

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,029
Favorite Character:

Sam-icon.png Clover-icon.png Alex-icon.gif Sorry my bad english Alex-icon.gif Clover-icon.png Sam-icon.png

hi! i am trying to find the Amazing Spiez episode called "operation Scary Jerry Part 2" Jerry-icon.png

I have been watching Totally Spies for some time . Then I saw that this series existed.
yes, i'm talking about Amazing Sipez.
I was watching the synopsis of the episodes to see what the series was like.
until I find myself with this episode of 2 parts. I found the first part very easily (just looking at youtube)
, but I could not find the second part.
look in all the places that i could think (daylimotion, youtube, other forums) but couldn't find anything.

if someone has the episode (dvd, downloaded, whatever) please pass it here, I really want to see that episode.

Thank you for reading
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Aug 1 2018, 06:58 AM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Not sure. Amazing Spiez wasn't nearly as popular as TS or Martin Mystery, so I don't see it being brought up that often and there wasn't a NA DVD release. My best guess would be looking for a torrent somewhere of the entire season ripped from broadcasts. Doing some searching, a Russian posted a torrent for all the Amazing Spiez episodes, but I can't tell what language they are in. Not gonna post the link here though, but I'm sure you should be able to dig that up by using torrent search engines.

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Aug 3 2018, 03:33 AM
Post #3

Spy Chic III
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (Akaii @ Jul 31 2018, 04:57 PM) *
Sam-icon.png Clover-icon.png Alex-icon.gif Sorry my bad english Alex-icon.gif Clover-icon.png Sam-icon.png

hi! i am trying to find the Amazing Spiez episode called "operation Scary Jerry Part 2" Jerry-icon.png

I have been watching Totally Spies for some time . Then I saw that this series existed.
yes, i'm talking about Amazing Sipez.
I was watching the synopsis of the episodes to see what the series was like.
until I find myself with this episode of 2 parts. I found the first part very easily (just looking at youtube)
, but I could not find the second part.
look in all the places that i could think (daylimotion, youtube, other forums) but couldn't find anything.

if someone has the episode (dvd, downloaded, whatever) please pass it here, I really want to see that episode.

Thank you for reading

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy!

Yes, I'm such a big Marathon fan I watched all TS, Martin Mystery, Team Galaxy, and even Amazing Spiez.
Some Spiez eps were so hard to find I had to settle for other languages. I'm glad I watched them all though.
Good WOOHP/Jerry lore and even appearances by Sam, Clover and Alex. biggrin.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
Akaii
post Aug 4 2018, 08:12 PM
Post #4

Loser

Member No.: 1,029
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Aug 1 2018, 03:58 AM) *
Not sure. Amazing Spiez wasn't nearly as popular as TS or Martin Mystery, so I don't see it being brought up that often and there wasn't a NA DVD release. My best guess would be looking for a torrent somewhere of the entire season ripped from broadcasts. Doing some searching, a Russian posted a torrent for all the Amazing Spiez episodes, but I can't tell what language they are in. Not gonna post the link here though, but I'm sure you should be able to dig that up by using torrent search engines.

thanks for answering
I'll try to find it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2018 - 08:36 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.