Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 18 2019, 07:59 AM) *
Wow, thanks so much Ryofu! Really great to be on this site, I'm lucky there are awesome TS fans on here still willing to discuss the show with me! biggrin.gif

Clover is definitely a sneaky little minx evil.gif I can imagine her as a practical joker maybe when she was a kid or something clovergif.gif Sam is going to have a tough time keeping cool whilst having Clover around! Where's Alex when you need her?

I've made this drawing into a GIF as I think it works better than a bad quality image laugh.gif I've also uploaded most of my drawings into a gallery for easier viewing - http://tsug.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&...um&album=45

You're welcome! The gif is fantastic. a09.gif Really nice job. Looks like it was intended to be a gif in the first place. Downloading all your fanarts to my hard drive. a09.gif

If you need help with the gallery ask me. I actually removed the ability to delete photos and edit stuff due to the behavior of past members, but I could change it back for you if you're having trouble.

Haha Clover would certifiably be able to get under Sam's skin (and other things whistle.gif) quote easily possibly. Although, I don't know how well Clover does when the tables are turned on her via piratical jokes. She really hated her ex-crush/boyfriend or whatever that pulled pranks on her when she was younger. xD

QUOTE (jettmanas @ Mar 18 2019, 05:31 PM) *
Good point on being in their 20s & on Adult Swim- there's less of an audience there, but it's better than nothing!
Plus aging up is tradition for TS, and life often gets more adult in those 20s. whistle.gif

I'm going to vote against aging them up anymore than what they already probably are (later teens). I mean they're already in college and living away form their parents. You think people that do that aren't having sex already and doing other bad things? lol

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Today, 02:44 AM
Post #62

Spy Chic III
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Mar 18 2019, 05:45 PM) *
I'm going to vote against aging them up anymore than what they already probably are (later teens). I mean they're already in college and living away form their parents. You think people that do that aren't having sex already and doing other bad things? lol

Well, they've had 4 seasons of HS, and two of college, seeming to indicate they age a year for each season.
So maybe they'd be 21, which would be perfect for the adult show, ha.

Some people in college away from the parents don't have sex or do bad things (raises hand nervously). A few bad things for me happened after college. But yeah, it varies. tongue.gif

Great seeing all this good art.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2019 - 05:47 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.