> TS Episodes on YouTube
hdc
post Sep 3 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #1

Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

I've been downloading TS episodes off YouTube and wanted to put together a list for whoever else might be interested in them (especially before YouTube memory-holes them like they eventually do with every other video I like).

If you use Firefox, I've found DownThemAll to be helpful.

Edit: I just got a very sketchy looking pop-up from megavn, so on second thought I would recommend using something else unless you have NoScript and uBlock installed. (I just used Edge because I happened to have it open for work. Bad idea.) I'm now using h3xed instead. It simply gives you direct download links for YouTube videos; use the ones in the "Stream Maps" section to get both video and audio.

Season 1
Note this is missing episode 18 "Evil Boyfriend". So far I haven't found a good alternative source.

Season 2

Season 3
Notes:
This is missing episodes 5 "Evil Coffee Shop Much?" and 10 "Super Nerd Much?". (I'm using the episode numbers from Wikipedia.)
This only goes up to episode 15 "Super Agent Much?" I haven't found a good source for the rest of the episodes yet.
The above three seasons (from the channel CartoonsMuch25) are in 480p. As I understand it (per Wikipedia) the series is formatted in 480p (SD) anyway, at least for these early seasons. So while I've seen other sources that offer these episodes in resolutions up to 1080p, I'm not sure that's truly higher resolution or just larger picture size (which you can get anyway with VLC).

Season 4
Note these are in 720p.

You can also find all six seasons on ThexWITCHxMaster's channel. However, these videos have a kind of overexposed (or maybe it's oversharpened) quality to them that I find very distracting. They do have up to 1080p resolution (though again I'm not sure if that's truly higher resolution or just a larger display size). The sound seems better (at least, the bass in the intro song feels a lot fuller).

There is also IShallEatYourBacon's channel but most of the videos there seem to be (1) in 240p or (2) broken into two parts.

I'd love nothing more than to just buy all six seaons on blu-ray but bizarrely all I can find are seasons 1-3 on DVD, which appears to have manufacturing errors (see the customer reviews) and not the greatest video quality. I guess I should call Marathon and complain.

I'll update this if and when I find more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hdc
post Sep 4 2017, 12:47 AM
Post #2

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

Also - can anyone tell me what is being shown here in the season 3-4 intro? It looks like action figures but as far as I've been able to tell there aren't any, just dolls (Clover, Sam, Alex).

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Sep 4 2017, 02:32 AM
Post #3

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

Good post! You've brought some life to the forum- thanks.

I'm not sure on the figures, and will throw out a guess...

Did a Marathon sculptor make figurines for the artists? I know some studios do this.

For DVDs, quality will vary if you go the homemade DVD route. But I did to to get everything so I could watch off of YouTube.

iOffer.com is a place to find homemade DVDs of all seasons & the movie if you can't find them on EBAY.

Take care!

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 03:03 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.