Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 18 2019, 07:59 AM) *
Wow, thanks so much Ryofu! Really great to be on this site, I'm lucky there are awesome TS fans on here still willing to discuss the show with me! biggrin.gif

Clover is definitely a sneaky little minx evil.gif I can imagine her as a practical joker maybe when she was a kid or something clovergif.gif Sam is going to have a tough time keeping cool whilst having Clover around! Where's Alex when you need her?

I've made this drawing into a GIF as I think it works better than a bad quality image laugh.gif I've also uploaded most of my drawings into a gallery for easier viewing - http://tsug.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&...um&album=45

You're welcome! The gif is fantastic. a09.gif Really nice job. Looks like it was intended to be a gif in the first place. Downloading all your fanarts to my hard drive. a09.gif

If you need help with the gallery ask me. I actually removed the ability to delete photos and edit stuff due to the behavior of past members, but I could change it back for you if you're having trouble.

Haha Clover would certifiably be able to get under Sam's skin (and other things whistle.gif) quote easily possibly. Although, I don't know how well Clover does when the tables are turned on her via piratical jokes. She really hated her ex-crush/boyfriend or whatever that pulled pranks on her when she was younger. xD

QUOTE (jettmanas @ Mar 18 2019, 05:31 PM) *
Good point on being in their 20s & on Adult Swim- there's less of an audience there, but it's better than nothing!
Plus aging up is tradition for TS, and life often gets more adult in those 20s. whistle.gif

I'm going to vote against aging them up anymore than what they already probably are (later teens). I mean they're already in college and living away form their parents. You think people that do that aren't having sex already and doing other bad things? lol

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Mar 19 2019, 02:44 AM
Post #62

Spy Chic III
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Mar 18 2019, 05:45 PM) *
I'm going to vote against aging them up anymore than what they already probably are (later teens). I mean they're already in college and living away form their parents. You think people that do that aren't having sex already and doing other bad things? lol

Well, they've had 4 seasons of HS, and two of college, seeming to indicate they age a year for each season.
So maybe they'd be 21, which would be perfect for the adult show, ha.

Some people in college away from the parents don't have sex or do bad things (raises hand nervously). A few bad things for me happened after college. But yeah, it varies. tongue.gif

Great seeing all this good art.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 19 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #63

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Well, they've had 4 seasons of HS, and two of college, seeming to indicate they age a year for each season.
So maybe they'd be 21, which would be perfect for the adult show, ha.

Some people in college away from the parents don't have sex or do bad things (raises hand nervously). A few bad things for me happened after college. But yeah, it varies. tongue.gif

Well, the makers of Totally Spies never specified their ages, which was probably one of the smartest things they did. They could really be any age, no one knows. Maybe they should just keep doing that? Don't know why 21 would have to be the cut off age. I mean it would be funnier to me if they portrayed underage drinking with Sam getting on her high horse about how wrong it is. I think the 21 age for drinking is unconstitutional btw, but that's just me being a libertarian who takes civil liberties seriously (and states like Michigan had it at 18 not that long ago). You're an adult at 18. I realize younger millennials and generation z are infantilized, which is bad for them and dangerous for society btw, but you can even join the military younger than that at 17.

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Mar 20 2019, 05:07 PM
Post #64

Lackey

Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 9 2019, 06:30 PM) *
Hi all, I recently rediscovered my love for TS and I’ve been really enjoying drawing the spies in my own style. I’ve got some images in progress so will upload them as I go along. Comments and prompts are welcome, I hope you enjoy my drawings smile.gif

EDIT: Most of my drawings from here are also uploaded onto this gallery page, feel free to check it out! - http://tsug.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&...um&album=45

I hope this is OK to post here! (Let me know otherwise and I'll post it elsewhere.)

So it seems I have a thing for blushing Sam sammys.gif Out of the three spies I reckon Sam is the most self-conscious one. Like she'll worry about wearing a revealing outfit more than Alex and Clover. Maybe this makes her more easily embarrassed because of her more sensible and conservative behaviour.

I remember there was a trend of fanartists drawing anime characters wearing this cat underwear set, and me being late to everything of course draws this a few years late a06.gif Anyways enjoy!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 20 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #65

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 20 2019, 12:07 PM) *
I hope this is OK to post here! (Let me know otherwise and I'll post it elsewhere.)

Of course it is. ^ ^ And wow, its absolutely wonderful. a09.gif What a great job you did. z01.png

So it seems I have a thing for blushing Sam sammys.gif Out of the three spies I reckon Sam is the most self-conscious one. Like she'll worry about wearing a revealing outfit more than Alex and Clover. Maybe this makes her more easily embarrassed because of her more sensible and conservative behaviour.

I remember there was a trend of fanartists drawing anime characters wearing this cat underwear set, and me being late to everything of course draws this a few years late a06.gif Anyways enjoy!

She looks extremely adorable. Blushing Sam is extremely cute. I just want to adopt her. wub.gif And I love how you drew that sexy neko lingerie, and her curves are super nice too. Nice job with the coloring. Everything works together perfectly. It's amazing. Another favorite part of mine is her navel. a09.gif XDDDDDD

I didn't know about this fanart meme, but wish I had seen it before. Looks like they sell the lingerie at cosplay stores too:

Attached Image

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Mar 21 2019, 01:17 AM
Post #66

Spy Chic III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 20 2019, 10:07 AM) *
Hi all, I recently rediscovered my love for TS and I’ve been really enjoying drawing the spies in my own style. I’ve got some images in progress so will upload them as I go along. Comments and prompts are welcome, I hope you enjoy my drawings smile.gif

EDIT: Most of my drawings from here are also uploaded onto this gallery page, feel free to check it out! - http://tsug.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&...um&album=45

Wow, nicely done! That's quite a work of art.
Only thing I might change is slightly moving the left eyeball over to avoid a slight cross-eye. But that's very minor.

Great job. a61.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 21 2019, 04:33 AM
Post #67

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Only thing I might change is slightly moving the left eyeball over to avoid a slight cross-eye. But that's very minor.

I think it helps with the so embarrassed she's befuddled/panicky expression. It makes it more cute. lol

+Quote Post
KatiraMoon
post Mar 21 2019, 10:49 AM
Post #68

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 29
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy/Alex
Favorite Musician(s): Lady Gaga, One Republic, Sia.
Favorite Game: Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim.

Your art is so pretty. Nice style! <3

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Mar 21 2019, 01:43 PM
Post #69

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Mar 20 2019, 09:40 PM) *
Of course it is. ^ ^ And wow, its absolutely wonderful. a09.gif What a great job you did. z01.png

She looks extremely adorable. Blushing Sam is extremely cute. I just want to adopt her. wub.gif And I love how you drew that sexy neko lingerie, and her curves are super nice too. Nice job with the coloring. Everything works together perfectly. It's amazing. Another favorite part of mine is her navel. a09.gif XDDDDDD

I didn't know about this fanart meme, but wish I had seen it before. Looks like they sell the lingerie at cosplay stores too:

Thanks so much, Ryofu! I'm actually pretty lazy with colouring a06.gif but I'm glad you think it looks good! I like to think Sam has got the curves in all the right places wink.gif And you might be able to find your favourite anime character wearing that neko lingerie, the trend was pretty popular!

QUOTE (jettmanas @ Mar 21 2019, 02:17 AM) *
Wow, nicely done! That's quite a work of art.

Great job. a61.gif

Thanks for the comment and advice, jettmanas! Totally get what you're saying, I forgot to give her a bell collar so I'll adjust the eye when adding that in smile.gif

QUOTE (KatiraMoon @ Mar 21 2019, 11:49 AM) *
Your art is so pretty. Nice style! <3

Aww thank you so much, KatiraMoon! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Yesterday, 04:26 AM
Post #70

Lackey

Favorite Character:

My WIP of Clover in gym-ish clothes! I’d like to think Clover has a slim, toned body and enjoys going to the gym quite regularly. Since she’s a vegetarian/pescatarian on the show I can see her being pretty conscious of what she eats, she’s definitely the kind of girl who takes Instagram snaps of her coconut chia seed breakfast bowl, matcha green tea crème frappuccino and other hipster food trends biggrin.gif
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Today, 04:35 AM
Post #71

Spy Chic III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 23 2019, 09:26 PM) *

My WIP of Clover in gym-ish clothes! I’d like to think Clover has a slim, toned body and enjoys going to the gym quite regularly. Since she’s a vegetarian/pescatarian on the show I can see her being pretty conscious of what she eats, she’s definitely the kind of girl who takes Instagram snaps of her coconut chia seed breakfast bowl, matcha green tea crème frappuccino and other hipster food trends biggrin.gif

Good drawing- love the personality.
Also, nice insights on her healthy lifestyle for diet and exercise.
I think she, Sam & Alex are a good example in that, as well as showing the trendy California (and elsewhere lifestyle).
Living in Nor CA most of my whole life, and L.A. for three years, I know it well over here. tongue.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Today, 05:26 AM
Post #72

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 23 2019, 11:26 PM) *

She's looking super cute so far. wub.gif Love the outfit, midriff and flirty wink. z03.png Excellent line-art!

+Quote Post
darksmelo
post Today, 07:02 AM
Post #73

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 16
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy/Sam

Wow, your drawings are amazing ohmy.gif I've never been into Sam/Clover before but you give me the will to see more romance between these two wub.gif

I'm french I can make some mistakes ^^'

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Today, 01:23 PM
Post #74

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 20 2019, 06:07 PM) *

Updated version: Edited her eye, defined her nose and gave her a cat collar biggrin.gif Slightly adjusted the colours and added a little more shading too. Enjoy!
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th March 2019 - 07:32 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.