Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

After again investigating this issue, I have found that the hard limit for image uploads on the forum is 3,560 pixel height. This means images of up to 3559 pixels in height should upload. 3560 and up might fail. This does not apply to pixel width, which is beyond 4,000 pixels. Not sure anymore what the hard limit for pixel width is, but you can upload 4,000 pixel width pngs fine. There's also a limit on upload size. I believe this to be 7 mb per image, but I could be wrong.

Hope this helps. lol

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Oct 30 2019, 07:39 PM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Update:

Did some more testing to confirm my theory that the hard limit is for total pixels, not just width or height, but both together. An image that was 6,000 x 200 pixels uploaded, but one that was 6,000 x 1,000 failed. So there's some evidence that the limit is somewhere between those two in regards to total allowable pixels.

I guess I could bother the host about this, but I don't feel like it, but since Kody and Kira had issues with this I thought I would look into this again. Kira may have a good idea what the exact limits are since he's uploaded the most images on the forum.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 06:20 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.