Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

I'm giving this its own thread, because it deserves one.

I'm tired of hearing this one stupid song of theirs. It got old a year ago, but now they're going to be awarded with grammies for the fact that car commercials made lots of money off its banality. Gangnam Style is a better song.

I recently heard someone comparing Fun. to Queen. Here's a factoid, every time Fun. performs, Freddie Mercury rolls in his grave. I would suggest anyone that utters the words, "Fun. is the new Queen," to please realize that suicide is the solution to your problems. "They play their own instruments" also isn't an argument for why something isn't utterly annoying and uncool.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NinjaNick101
post Feb 9 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #2

Ninja
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 198
Favorite Character:

Yeah, I agree. These guys are definitely no Queen at all. Nate Reuss is definitely not Freddie Mercury. From what I've heard, he uses too much autotune, which bothers me.

+Quote Post
MetroNorthMallRa...
post Mar 6 2013, 09:09 PM
Post #3

It's Britney bitch!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7
Favorite Character:
Favorite Musician(s): Britney Spears
Favorite Album: Femme Fatale

I'm glad I'm not the only one who despise this band. I seriously don't understand their appeal at all and I think the lead vocalist has one of the most obnoxious voices ever. Their two big hits last year are equally terrible, but I think the way the singer belts out the chorus in "Some Nights" at the beginning of the song is the equivalent of ear rape when I listen to the radio, because I never have ample time to change the station w/o being subjected to at least a few seconds of their awful noise. :X

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 7 2013, 06:51 AM
Post #4

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Personality and persona wise, I think they're hipster douchebags too. I actually watched an interview with them on Youtube. In addition to him literally telling people how much he wants to be contrasted against Queen, this was the lead singer's response to the question of what advice he would give to young people:

"Take a trip to another country, something I didn't get to do, therefore I lack culture." One of the other band mates had another comment, "I feel the responsibility to tell you to be careful." Yeah, I love rock bands from anywhere, let alone America, that are totally pandering to people that don't think Americans are cultured enough. rolleyes.gif I bet if I pointed out the fact some people don't have enough money to visit other countries, he would probably get on his hands and knees and grovel for forgiveness for offending me. rolleyes.gif

I also like the fact they did a music video in slow-motion and got a lot of attention for that, because you know slow-motion has never been done before and is still totally non-cliche for everything! It's like never been done before in music vidoes, movies, or anything else!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 08:54 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.