IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Something I figured I'd share with you guys.
SpykyTurtle318
post May 31 2015, 08:37 AM
Post #21

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 883
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Totally Spies!
Favorite Game: Monopoly

QUOTE (Syxx @ May 17 2013, 01:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ May 17 2013, 01:29 AM) *
Anybody know who the character is and what it might say about the person?

Well, the one of the right is Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (which I never bothered watching, but I think it's a surreal comedy anime and she's kind of a bitch and has paranormal abilities or something). It would probalby indicate that that person is a huge otaku.

I just want the hemicuda from Phantasm. lol

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Yup, from the pics, it's all from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Aside from Totally Spies (if you call that anime) and a few episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender (again, if you call that anime, idk what really defines the word), that's the only anime I've watched. It's intriguing, funny, and overall cute. . . Syxx, it's got some themes I think you'd like. tongue.gif Yes, it's surreal and paranormal and highly confusing. I only watched the first ten or so before I got confused on episode order and YouTube had most of them blocked. The pic on the right is Miss Suzumiya herself, I suppose she's what you'd call the alpha-bitch. From what I gathered from watching what I did, she's practically God who created/controls that current universe, got bored with it and considered blowing it up before the narrator, Kyon, pops in. Then she starts a club to find paranormal stuff, and a bunch of paranormal people end up joining her club (though she doesn't know that they're paranormal?) in hopes to keep the reality what it is. . . or something like that. Basically, it's centered around keeping her happy. tongue.gif The pic on the left is Yuki Nagato, one of the club members from the series, and the middle pic is self-explanatory.

SpykyTurtle318
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jun 1 2015, 07:47 AM
Post #22

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

QUOTE (SpykyTurtle318 @ May 31 2015, 03:37 AM) *
QUOTE (Syxx @ May 17 2013, 01:00 PM) *
QUOTE (Chelle @ May 17 2013, 01:29 AM) *
Anybody know who the character is and what it might say about the person?

Well, the one of the right is Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (which I never bothered watching, but I think it's a surreal comedy anime and she's kind of a bitch and has paranormal abilities or something). It would probalby indicate that that person is a huge otaku.

I just want the hemicuda from Phantasm. lol

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Yup, from the pics, it's all from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Aside from Totally Spies (if you call that anime) and a few episodes of Avatar: The Last Airbender (again, if you call that anime, idk what really defines the word), that's the only anime I've watched. It's intriguing, funny, and overall cute. . . Syxx, it's got some themes I think you'd like. tongue.gif Yes, it's surreal and paranormal and highly confusing. I only watched the first ten or so before I got confused on episode order and YouTube had most of them blocked. The pic on the right is Miss Suzumiya herself, I suppose she's what you'd call the alpha-bitch. From what I gathered from watching what I did, she's practically God who created/controls that current universe, got bored with it and considered blowing it up before the narrator, Kyon, pops in. Then she starts a club to find paranormal stuff, and a bunch of paranormal people end up joining her club (though she doesn't know that they're paranormal?) in hopes to keep the reality what it is. . . or something like that. Basically, it's centered around keeping her happy. tongue.gif The pic on the left is Yuki Nagato, one of the club members from the series, and the middle pic is self-explanatory.

I never watched it, but there was some issue with episode order. I dunno, maybe ask Kira for an explanation. xd

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:03 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.