ErosyXXI
post Jul 26 2011, 08:52 PM
Post #1

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 141
Favorite Character:

Well I been a member of Totally Spies Underground forum for a year now an I'll like to give my out gratitude by doing fan art work to the members of this place and I shall try to finish them all before next year. I'm trying to become a graphic design artist in the future and this requests practice could help out me out in future jobs. One request per member. I'll be serving out the piece on which one I can finish working out the quickest.(Or first come, first serve...maybe.)

A list to help you out on describing your request. Or you could make one better than this. A reference rough sketch will help out too.

Character(s): Who is involved in the piece.
Clothing: What outfit the character(s) should be wearing. I lack knowledge in fashion design try to provide the clothing image for reference.
Position: Striking sexy poses, fighting position, sky diving, seeing their back(s), front(s), etc.
Details: What coloring should be in the piece, in which direction the light is coming, or just plane colors,... no color? etc.
Background: My weakness is setting up the vanishing point(s). I can make it, thou wouldn't look proportionally right...
Situation: Whats going on in the piece, certain actions?

Can't do crossover art style like water coloring, angelickitty way, etc. Basically the way it is in my album pictures.

I'll upload the piece to this thread in respond to you and my future Deviant Art account.

It don't matter if you just wanna have the character(s) with nothing going on, just sitting there looking sexy and all.(Sitting object is optional to be visible, so the character(s) is just sitting in mid air.)
I will NOT take any credit for your idea and I shall mention you. But I'll only take credit for the artwork, unless you helped out on that too, and others.
The reason I join the forum in the first place was to be given ideas to draw out.

TSUG Fanart Trophy:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 26 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #2

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

Interesting...I may partake in this. I def like your style, and you piqued my interest with the cameo of Ms. Felecity in the crossover pic. Are OCs on the offering table if we have concept/reference arts?

I gotta thank ya in advance for making the offer to do this. a53.gif Like you said, this could be good training for things to come down a career in graphic art.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
ErosyXXI
post Jul 26 2011, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Mezoroth @ Jul 26 2011, 05:50 PM) *
Interesting...I may partake in this. I def like your style, and you piqued my interest with the cameo of Ms. Felecity in the crossover pic. Are OCs on the offering table if we have concept/reference arts?

I gotta thank ya in advance for making the offer to do this. a53.gif Like you said, this could be good training for things to come down a career in graphic art.

I don't mind doing OCs, thou you should be specific about on the character details. I wanna avoid disappointments.

TSUG Fanart Trophy:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 26 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #4

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Character(s): Who is involved in the piece.

I want Mandy and Sam as the main part of the piece. Alex and Clover can be in the background, but they'll be outside a window.

Clothing: What outfit the character(s) should be wearing. I lack knowledge in fashion design try to provide the clothing image for reference.

Guess I'll go with their outfits from Evil Sorority Much. Mandy:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Sam:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Alex and Clover will be in their Season 3-5 spy suits:

Attached Image

Position: Striking sexy poses, fighting position, sky diving, seeing their back(s), front(s), etc.

Mandy and Sam are on a bed. They're laying ontop of eachother and making out. They're kissing patsionately. Mandy is on the bottom, and Sam is on top. Mandy is gripping both of Sam's jeans cover ass cheeks tightly. Sam has slipped a hand into Mandy's skirt.

Alex and Clover are "spying" from the window. Both seem utterly shocked at what they are seeing.

Details: What coloring should be in the piece, in which direction the light is coming, or just plane colors,... no color? etc.

There's light inside the room, coming from some kind of light fixture or lamp. It's dark outside.

Background: My weakness is setting up the vanishing point(s). I can make it, thou wouldn't look proportionally right...

You can use the spies' Season 5 suite. Mandy's dorm room untortunately is kind of small. O__O

Attached Image

Situation: Whats going on in the piece, certain actions?

In addition to what was explained above:

Sam thinks she has some alone time, so she invites Mandy over for a secret make-out session (and possibly more). However, unbeknownst to her, Clover and Alex have flown back from a sudden mission and catch her in the act through the window. Mandy and Sam's relationship is a secret to them, so they're shocked, especially since her secret lover is Mandy of all people. XD

I've been wanting to see this peice for years, but noone wanted to do it for me. XD

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 27 2011, 10:46 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Anonymous V @ Jul 26 2011, 07:26 PM) *
I don't mind doing OCs, thou you should be specific about on the character details. I wanna avoid disappointments.

Got it. Fortunately the ones I have in mind are ones from back in the day, so would be standard catsuits, but yeah I can get hair specs and basic color info (possibly even a rough sketch) easily. I'll probably put a formal request in within a day or so.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Jul 28 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #6

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Ah, Mr. V...I believe you offered, once before, to do an artwork of Clover in a custom swordswoman outfit I made for her in a video game? I would like to take you up on that offer, please. biggrin.gif But let's have her hair like it is in TS, not like in the following reference pics. ^^' Anyway...

Character: Clover only

Clothing/Equipment: here are some reference pictures. this is actually do want kept exact as can be, but I repeat KEEP HER TS HAIR, Soul Calibur never has everything I want sad.gif make the shield red and have the sword a red tinge too please
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Zl.../sc4Clover1.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Zl.../sc4Clover2.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Zl.../sc4Clover3.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Zl...Stuff/GotEm.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Zl...loverChoose.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/Zl...ysAlwaysWin.jpg

Position: Any fighting position that makes use of a short sword and shield.

Details: there is a dark haze in the sky, Clover's sort of crying angrily

Background: An abandoned battlefield. Kinda of like this: http://images.wikia.com/lotr/images/7/72/Dagorlad1.jpg (doesn't have to be exact though)

Situation: Clover is fighting violently to save her friends, which is why I mentioned the tears in Details.

----

sorry if it seems too demanding, but please try your best smile.gif

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 30 2011, 03:44 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Herein lies my request for Sir Anonymous V:

CHARACTERS: 4 altogether, 3 OC characters from my years old "spinoff" project (Tiff, Emily, GreyStone), and Britney. I've attached a zip file with some reference pictures for said OCs. I'll still write out a moderately thorough description of them below. (or at least that's what I ended up doing)

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: The sprite pic in the zip is about what I have in mind for them colorwise, as well as for their respective haircolors and skin tones. For eyes, nothing special, just a standard "TS eye" is fine. I've honestly never done too much with their eyes. Tiff and Em have blue eyes, GreyStone's are...grey. lol
To clarify some info on their hairstyles:
-Tiff's has the one big lock over her right eye, with optional transparency (as in being able to see the outline of the covered eye through it. Her reference pic is an example of this). Shoulder length hair.
-Emily's is 3 longish bangs on either side of a somewhat high center parting. Has longer strand of hair on the ends of her bangs that run down to her shoulders. Her ref pics should should what I mean. Rest of hair is chest length.
-G.Stone's is wierd at first glance. She has sort of Clover-ish bangs parted from the center with long locks at the end going down to her collarbone. These locks are also bleached a lighter shade. Top of her hair is sort of heart shape. Hair braided down her back, which I'm meh at drawing, so feel free to do them as you like with around the same thickness/width. Waist length. Also has a head band, pattern usually yellow-black triangles. Different patterns welcome.

OUTFIT: Standard spy suits. Easy peasy. The same two-toned suits that SCA wear. Tiff's is dark green (different from Sam's brighter shade), Emily's is orange (which is I think the most recurring fan character color since Marathon never used it, lol), Grey Stone's is light grey. Brit's is the usual light blue.

POSITION: Actually took a shot at this with a quick rough sketch:

Got GStone, Tiff, Emily, Britney. I guess Tiff and Emily are frontmost (can't really tell with my sketch), GStone and Brit behind.
Mouths: GStone has a small animu-esque smile, Tiff has a smile on the left side of her face, Em's got a big grin, Brit has a small open mouth.
Poses: Their poses are pretty self explanatory going from the rough, save for Brit. (Kinda added her in quickly) She has her arms crossed in a side profile.
Eyes (which I didn't draw in): GStone looking at the others, Tiff looking at the viewer, Emily looking ahead, Brit looking back at the rest of the group.

DETAILS: Just plain color. No fancy lighting needed.

BACKGROUND: I'll leave this optional since I too have a weakness in backgrounds, lol. If you wanna add one, something like the WOOHP rooftop would be fine, but again, BG optional.

That very well should do it. Big thanks for putting the offer out there, and by all means take your time. I always wanted to see mah girls in another style, figured if it was an open request...wink.gif If you have any questions, send me a PM or post it here. Thank you!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  NCstuff.zip ( 1.17MB ) Number of downloads: 57

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae

+Quote Post
ErosyXXI
post Aug 2 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #8

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Progress so far.
QUOTE (Syxx @ Jul 26 2011, 06:28 PM) *
Mandy and Sam are on a bed. They're laying ontop of eachother and making out. They're kissing patsionately. Mandy is on the bottom, and Sam is on top. Mandy is gripping both of Sam's jeans cover ass cheeks tightly. Sam has slipped a hand into Mandy's skirt.

Attached Image
MUY CALIENTE. Still have to make the room and get a good hold of Mandy right hand. And the window...

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Jul 27 2011, 07:56 PM) *
Situation: Clover is fighting violently to save her friends, which is why I mentioned the tears in Details.

sorry if it seems too demanding, but please try your best smile.gif
Attached Image
I don't think it's too demanding. I still like the challenge.

Mezoroth- Sorry that haven't started it yet, been brainstorming different scenarios for summer contest.

TSUG Fanart Trophy:

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Aug 2 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #9

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Wow! And if I can say that about that sketch in progress, I'm sure the end result will be fantastic! smile.gif

Syxx's request looks pretty cool too. Keep it up! biggrin.gif

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 2 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #10

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Anonymous V @ Aug 2 2011, 12:28 PM) *

Attached Image
MUY CALIENTE. Still have to make the room and get a good hold of Mandy right hand. And the window...

The line art looks so good already! a09.gif Exactly what I wanted to see so far. They look very pasionate, and Sam's hand in Mandy's skirt looks way hotter than I imagined. xD Excelent work so far!

BTW, don't be afraid to stray a bit from my instructions if it works best for the piece. I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far, so I'm sure I won't be dissapointed.

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Aug 3 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I like the progress on these. That Samdy is shaping up to be delicious. That's my fave Mandy outfit, so Holy Fanservice...SC4 Clover's coming along nicely too! I'll probably be posting Hata in this thread very soon. >:)

Mezoroth- Sorry that haven't started it yet, been brainstorming different scenarios for summer contest

NP man, I understand. Improv clothing and Virtualoso could do that to ya lol. wink.gif

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae

+Quote Post
hank44soccer
post Sep 4 2011, 06:23 AM
Post #12

Lackey

Member No.: 351
Favorite Character:
Favorite Movie: The Sandlot
Favorite Game: Crusader Kings 2

!@#$%^&*()_+

+Quote Post
hank44soccer
post Sep 5 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #13

Lackey

Member No.: 351
Favorite Character:
Favorite Movie: The Sandlot
Favorite Game: Crusader Kings 2

I retract my reqest

+Quote Post
ErosyXXI
post Jul 1 2012, 02:52 AM
Post #14

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

FINALLY GOT SCANNERS, TWO of them and Photoshop CS5. So, onto finish on what I've set out to do nearly a year ago. a06.gif whistle.gif a17.gif a34.gif
Mezoroth request, so far...

Attached Image

Is G. Stone sticking her tong out or going WOO. I've still yet to finish Gray Stone colors

Attached Image

Attached Image

What are the OC girls eyebrows & eyelashes color? So good so far?

Attached Image

[edit] Forgot to add the planed out sketch.
Attached Image

TSUG Fanart Trophy:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 1 2012, 03:14 AM
Post #15

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Anonymous V @ Jun 30 2012, 09:52 PM) *
FINALLY GOT SCANNERS, TWO of them and Photoshop CS5. So, onto finish on what I've set out to do nearly a year ago. a06.gif whistle.gif a17.gif a34.gif
Mezoroth request, so far...

Attached Image

Is G. Stone sticking her tong out or going WOO. I've still yet to finish Gray Stone colors

Attached Image

Attached Image

What are the OC girls eyebrows & eyelashes color? So good so far?

Attached Image

Glad to see you back! Better late than never. xD I like the new linearts and WIPs!

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 1 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I'll be back after work to answer your questions in detail Anon V, but I'm STOKED with what I see so far! Glad to see you back, and big thanks for making my day!

....Later That Day.....(jumpcut)

To answer the questions you had:

G. Stone was doing a sort of triangle mouth expression there. Just a sort of low-key, casual happy face. Close to what you have in the one small picture.

As for eyebrow/eyelash color, the brows for Tiff and Em look great. G.Stone's would also be the same shade as her main hairstyle color. (if that makes sense. Point is, you got it! lol)

For eyelash color (something I strangely only recently noticed with our main spies), a darker version of their hair-outline color should be good. I think when I touched up SCA's sprites in Paint, I took their hair outline RGB values and divided them by 2, and used that for their eyelashes. That gave em darkish lashes that still went with their hair color, as they seem to in Marathon's official artworks.

As I said before I like what I see! I especially like the cliff-notes sketch, seeing the first apparences of my girls in a style other than my own. G.Stone's hair looks like a hat at first to some of my friends, but you got it down pat! If you have any other questions as it goes along I'll definetly try to help ya as best I can.

Can't wait to see more of this and the other arts. Keep up the good work man!

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae

+Quote Post
ErosyXXI
post Jul 2 2012, 05:50 AM
Post #17

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Mezoroth, CRITICIZE!

Any these kind of "triangle" mouths close to your description?

Attached Image

Making sence? Open or closed eyes? Proportion... a47.gif

Attached Image

This is what has been accomplished so far. I've didn't do the feet because it was was out of the your rough sketch a17.gif.Or I got lazy....

Attached Image

TSUG Fanart Trophy:

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 2 2012, 06:13 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Anonymous V @ Jul 2 2012, 01:50 AM) *
Mezoroth, CRITICIZE!

Any these kind of "triangle" mouths close to your description?

Attached Image

Making sence? Open or closed eyes? Proportion... a47.gif

Attached Image

This is what has been accomplished so far. I've didn't do the feet because it was was out of the your rough sketch a17.gif.Or I got lazy....

Attached Image

Got it coach.
I'm feeling #3 for the mouths. Definetly #3, after trying it on the original rough. Open mouth. That's what I was going for.

I sent over a PM with a little more critique/info on G.Stone.

No feet is fine. I didn't aim to include any in the original, since I originally did that sketch with more characters in mind, so I left them out of frame. Back then I didn't have a clue on how to go about their go-go boots, and even today I'm still grasping it, lol.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae

+Quote Post
ErosyXXI
post Jul 6 2012, 02:02 AM
Post #19

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

So what you think? Does Gray Stone face need fixing?

Attached Image

TSUG Fanart Trophy:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 6 2012, 02:30 AM
Post #20

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Anonymous V @ Jul 5 2012, 09:02 PM) *
So what you think? Does Gray Stone face need fixing?

Attached Image

Love this version of it! Nice work!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 04:35 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.