Kira Yamato
post Nov 15 2015, 11:35 PM
Post #1

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

Before talking about the present review, I would like to offer you all my apologies for not being able to post new artworks/doujins lately. In fact, my professional life became somewhat confusing and chaotic lately. This is due to the fact that I'm currently leading a research group at the university, and such activity is literally killing off my free time. I hope you guys can accept my sincere apologies!

Back to the review, today I'm bringing you all a very interesting and cute artwork released by Melonbooks during the last run of Comiket: C88 Melonbooks Collection of Pictures (I'll call it MCP for short). The cover itself is very charming and pretty and it comes up with a illustration made by Yuuki Hagure:

Attached Image

MCP exhibits illustrations mabe by a group of outstanding artists; indeed one can easily find pictures made by famous illustrators, just like Karory, Mikeou, Miyasu Risa, Tsurusaki Takahiro, and Yuuki Hagure, ordered together with works done by less known names like Homunculus, Erect Sawaru, Sasaoka gungu, and Sesena Yau:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I wasn't able to fix all two-page illustrations contained into the artwork, so please forgive me for the actual quality of the scans. Anyway, I guess it is not hard to figure out that summer represents the main theme of the artwork, not that anyone would complain about it. lol

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

One of my favorites illustrations in MCP is just the pink haired girl wearing a sun hat. She is really beautiful! I guess Ghidra-Syxxy-danchou-onii-chan will probably remark that I have a thing for pink haired girls. laugh.gif tongue.gif He is right. XD

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

MCP is rated as "safe" by Japanese standards, since it doesn't show any nude girls. But one must admit that there are pictures which are not much far from ecchi. lol

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

MCP is surely a very nice artwork for anyone who enjoys ecchi, swimsuits, and cute girls. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Nov 16 2015, 09:50 AM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Very nice dojin, Kira-chan! Lots of cute and hot girls. a09.gif And like the name, most of them have really nice melons. g03.gif a05.gif

One of my favorites illustrations in MCP is just the pink haired girl wearing a sun hat. She is really beautiful! I guess Ghidra-Syxxy-danchou-onii-chan will probably remark that I have a thing for pink haired girls. laugh.gif tongue.gif He is right. XD

You're so predictable, onii-chan! I bet your second favorite is the pink haired cat girl! kaos-pinkusagi11.gif

Hard to choose favorites, since I liked them all so much, but this girl has extra nice melons.

Attached Image
g03.gif

This girl seems to like touching her melons against her friends melons. I wonder if the do this when they're not wearing swimsuits too. devil.gif a05.gif

Attached Image

Who wouldn't want to be this pool inflatable? whistle.gif

Attached Image

This one was also quite nice. Just need to pull that string loose. devil.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
TB74
post Nov 17 2015, 06:31 AM
Post #3

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina

QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Nov 15 2015, 06:35 PM) *
MCP is rated as "safe" by Japanese standards, since it doesn't show any nude girls. But one must admit that there are pictures which are not much far from ecchi. lol

Agreed, some are veeery suggestive. Adult-oriented material isn't only about nudity, but also about attitude, posture, look, etc. Some of these picture prove that without a doubt! LOL

My favorite is these two:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Girls in yukatas are just too cute... Girls in miko outfit still are the best, though.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 09:17 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.