Kira Yamato
post Dec 26 2015, 12:57 PM
Post #1

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

Hey, guys! The current year is almost reaching its ending, at the same time that Winter season just begun in the Northern Hemisphere. Most anime fans (just like me) surely start to get anxious and curious to know what kind of series are going to be airing during this season. In order to give us some hints about the upcoming animes, I would like to show you all the following chart:

Winter 2015/2016 Anime

Attached Image

Winter 2015/2016 OVAs, Specials, and Movies

Attached Image

All credits go to Zana and the very nice people in HorribleSubs! biggrin.gif

I'm particularly curious to see Divine Gate and Musaigen no Phantom World. GATE S2 is a very tempting and nice option as well. XD Gundam Thunderbolt just started two days ago and seems very interesting too.

Now, I'm impressed to see that Tantei Opera Milky Holmes is going to receive yet another movie... lol

And you, guys? What would you like to watch?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ren shizu
post Dec 26 2015, 01:52 PM
Post #2

Spyssassin V
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27
Favorite Character:

Probably I'll look into Fairy Tail Zero and Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. Then One Punch Man and Kuroko no Basuke special. Lastly, Chibi Maruko-chan movie. I'm a fan of the show even if the drawing looks non-typical anime. All that if time permits me to watch everything since it's starting to get busier and I got other things that is keeping me pre-occupied sad.gif. Ace of Diamond is the only anime I want to be kept updated right now. Too many interesting guys for an anime which is keeping the girl fanbase kickin'. Hell yeah!!!

Nothing is forever except death
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 10:09 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.