Kira Yamato
post Dec 30 2015, 02:36 PM
Post #1

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

Winter is a truly fascinating season for those (like me) who enjoy cold weather. Here in Germany, I usually spend some days visiting the so-called Schloss Neuschwanstein (Neuschwanstein Castle) in southwest Bavaria. Its unique architeture, inspired on Master Wagner's masterpieces Tannhäuser and Lohengrin, has the magic property to tranport oneself to the Middle Ages.

On the other hand, many European people prefer to flee from the cold temperatures and enjoy their Christmas vacation overseas, looking for warm places like the Canary Islands, or even the beautiful beaches in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro and Fortaleza are especially attractive).

Thinking this way, I would like to offer you all a very nice and cute artwork released during Comiket 88: Wet and Girls in Summer (WGS). The doujin is published by Yada Potato's circle, Yadapot (やだぽっと). WGS counts with illustrations done by various well-known pixiv artists: Natsu Natsuna, Riichu, Oshio, Aida Takanobu, just to cite some of them.

WGS has 17 pages plus cover and back. Its cover comes up with a very lovely and sweet girl drawn by Yada Potato himself:

Attached Image
Attached Image

This image is reproduced, now without its text, on page 03.

Since this doujin deals with girls wearing wet clothes, it is quite evident that one is going to find many see-through images as a moe propellant:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

One of the nicest things about this doujin is just that it is truly artistic; that means it doesn't pratically contain ecchi. Another nice point is that most images explore mixed artistic styles: some of them employ a sort of watercolor-stylized presentations; many others make direct use of the background to emphasize the actual girl; and yet others use simple backgrounds.

The girl featured in page 05 (illustration done by Fuumi) is incredibly charming and pretty. Even though it is clear that she is not wearing any panties, I don't think that image is aggressive or vulgar. Picture 07 is also beautiful because it uses the background to highlight the girl.

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Picture 10 (the school girl wearing a wet uniform) gives a sense of pureness and angelic traits to the girl. For some reason it makes me to want embracing her. wub.gif On the other hand, picture 11 is rather unphysical to me. lol The girl is cute though.

The sexiset illustration of WGS is possibly the last one (picture 15). It was due to Aida Takanobu. For Takanobu's style, I would dare to say that the image itself is a conservative one. lol It is surely pretty and all, but it is not my favorite. laugh.gif

The last pages count with short comemnts and informations about the authors:

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

WGS is a very interesting and artistic artwork globally speaking. Most illustrations are really charming, bright, and cute. People tired to see ecchi will find on WGS's pages a very relaxing artwork.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stephdumas
post Dec 30 2015, 09:24 PM
Post #2

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10
Favorite Character:

Some of the wet girls scans reminds me of some fanarts I saw on Deviantart. http://waterotica.deviantart.com/gallery/ It inspired me for 2 Shinobu sketches. blush.gif ph34r.gif http://fav.me/d6tjl7s http://fav.me/d8kov0l

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Dec 30 2015, 10:29 PM
Post #3

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Very lovely artwork, Kira-chan! Thanks for uploading it! I makes me feel cold now though with the weather outside. XD

+Quote Post
TB74
post Dec 31 2015, 11:30 AM
Post #4

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina

QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Dec 30 2015, 09:36 AM) *

Attached Image

Picture 10 (the school girl wearing a wet uniform) gives a sense of pureness and angelic traits to the girl. For some reason it makes me to want embracing her. wub.gif

Though I don't feel like embracing her, I must say this is the picture I like the most among all these. It's just so different from the others, simple and cute. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Dec 31 2015, 01:52 PM
Post #5

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

QUOTE (stephdumas @ Dec 30 2015, 11:24 PM) *
Some of the wet girls scans reminds me of some fanarts I saw on Deviantart. http://waterotica.deviantart.com/gallery/ It inspired me for 2 Shinobu sketches. blush.gif ph34r.gif http://fav.me/d6tjl7s http://fav.me/d8kov0l

I am really glad to know the posts were useful for you, steph-san! Let me also say that your drawings are really great too! I really loved that picture in which Naru blames Keitarō for getting excited by seeing Shinobu-chan's clothes completely wet. XD

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Dec 31 2015, 12:29 AM) *
Very lovely artwork, Kira-chan! Thanks for uploading it! I makes me feel cold now though with the weather outside. XD

I guess you would really like to be together with one of these girls, right danchou-onii-chan? XD

QUOTE (TB74 @ Dec 31 2015, 01:30 PM) *
Though I don't feel like embracing her, I must say this is the picture I like the most among all these. It's just so different from the others, simple and cute. smile.gif

Indeed it is a picture which differs from the others. The girl looks very lovely and sweet.

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jan 3 2016, 10:36 AM
Post #6

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Dec 31 2015, 07:52 AM) *
I guess you would really like to be together with one of these girls, right danchou-onii-chan? XD

Sure. XD What about you, onii-chan?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 09:20 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.