Kira Yamato
post Apr 13 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #1

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

It has been a while since the last time I was able to post an artwork here. This is not purposeful. The truth is that I'm drowning on work and I don't have much hope of getting rid of my activities soon. <.<

Anyway, I decided to post today a relatively new artwork (more precisely a Comiket 91 doujin) made by one of my favorite artists: Anmi.

Avian Romance PINK LABEL (I'll call it PL, for short) is a A4 sixteen page length doujin published by Anmi's circle, Megane Shoujo (メガネ少女), and it features original character designs idealized by this artist.

I believe it is fruitful to dedictate a few words to describe the author. Anmi is a female Korean artist, illustrator, and mangaka best known for drawing illustrations for the manga adaptations of Fantasista Doll Mix and Houkago no Pleiades: Prism Palette. Her old alternative nickname is (in Korean) 안현미 (Ahn hyunmi, if I'm not wrong). She has a Tumblr account and two Pixiv accounts. Anmi mainly focuses on cute bishoujo characters, that is girls with lovely traits and overall sweet atmosphere.

Anmi's latest doujin, PL, features bands of girls from a previous work. The cover comes up with a beautiful cheerleader dressed in rather revealing clothes:

Attached Image

This girl receives a considerable attention within this doujin, as one can easily see from the next seven pages:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I liked the way Anmi drawn her physique, especially her breasts. The illustration in which she wears a robe is particularly beautiful and charming.

Strangely enough, Toranoana marked PL as an adult (18+) doujin; this seems to be inappropriate in my opinion, since it does not contain nudity. It is much more a moe artwork than an adult one.

The next set of images shows another girls from Flamingos (this is the name of the cheerleaders) as well as more specific characters:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The artwork is still available from Toranoana and it is priced for ¥600 (+tax). Foreign customers will probably have to employ a deputy service to get it.

Anyway, I believe most people will find this doujin very appealing and charming. It could have a few pages more though. But this is not a real problem.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TotalShippingTra...
post Apr 13 2017, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,005
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy x Clover
Favorite Anime: My Ordinary Life
Favorite Manga: Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto)
Favorite Comic: N/A
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: A Crack in the Sky
Favorite Musician(s): Lots, also varies, lol
Favorite Game: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Apr 13 2017, 11:02 AM) *
It has been a while since the last time I was able to post an artwork here. This is not purposeful. The truth is that I'm drowning on work and I don't have much hope of getting rid of my activities soon. <.<

Anyway, I decided to post today a relatively new artwork (more precisely a Comiket 91 doujin) made by one of my favorite artists: Anmi.

Avian Romance PINK LABEL (I'll call it PL, for short) is a A4 sixteen page length doujin published by Anmi's circle, Megane Shoujo (メガネ少女), and it features original character designs idealized by this artist.

I believe it is fruitful to dedictate a few words to describe the author. Anmi is a female Korean artist, illustrator, and mangaka best known for drawing illustrations for the manga adaptations of Fantasista Doll Mix and Houkago no Pleiades: Prism Palette. Her old alternative nickname is (in Korean) 안현미 (Ahn hyunmi, if I'm not wrong). She has a Tumblr account and two Pixiv accounts. Anmi mainly focuses on cute bishoujo characters, that is girls with lovely traits and overall sweet atmosphere.

Anmi's latest doujin, PL, features bands of girls from a previous work. The cover comes up with a beautiful cheerleader dressed in rather revealing clothes:

Attached Image

This girl receives a considerable attention within this doujin, as one can easily see from the next seven pages:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I liked the way Anmi drawn her physique, especially her breasts. The illustration in which she wears a robe is particularly beautiful and charming.

Strangely enough, Toranoana marked PL as an adult (18+) doujin; this seems to be inappropriate to me, since it does not contain nudity. It is much more a moe artwork than an adult one.

The next set of images shows another girls from Flamingos (this is the name of the cheerleaders) as well as more specific characters:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The artwork is still available from Toranoana and it is priced for ¥600 (+tax). Foreign customers will probably have to employ a deputy service to get it.

Anyway, I believe most people will find this doujin very appealing and charming. It could have a few pages more though. But this is not a real problem.

Totally get the mis labeling... If it's safe for work say so. Lol
Anyway this is very cute. Thanks for sharing!
grinningrabbit.gif

(^v^)/ Ah, yeah! Girl's love ~

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Apr 14 2017, 06:17 AM
Post #3

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

It's a very good dojin! I like the art work a lot! The girls are cute!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 10:03 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.