IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who is the hottest Totally Spies character?
Who is the hottest Totally Spies character?
Who is the hottest Totally Spies character?
Sam [ 2 ] ** [40.00%]
Clover [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
Alex [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Mandy [ 2 ] ** [40.00%]
Britney [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Mindy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Jerry [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
David [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Dean [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Stacy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Blaine [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Arnold [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Tim Scam [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Violet Vanderfleet [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Milan [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Other [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 25
Guests cannot vote 
LauraD
post Feb 12 2010, 04:42 AM
Post #1

"Don't touch that dial!"
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Samdy
Favorite Anime: NGE, Dirty Pair, Lucky Star
Favorite Comic: Preacher, The Boys
Favorite Movie: Tenebre, Naked Lunch
Favorite Book: Ubik
Favorite Musician(s): The Damned, Clash, PIL
Favorite Album: 'Give Daddy The Knife, Cindy' - Naz Nomad

ARCHIVED THREAD: http://s8.zetaboards.com/Totally_Spies_UG/topic/8000461/

TOPIC BY: J-SYXX

Ok, I thought I would go ahead and make a new poll to go with TSUG's revamped front-page.

Question is pretty simple, who do you think is the smexiest TS Character? XD

I think everyone already knows my answer. *goes to buy dynamite to complete his plans to blast Mandy's face into a mountain-side ala' Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse to immortalize her beauty forever*

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
"If crazy was pajamas I'd be in bed already."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LauraD
post Feb 12 2010, 04:43 AM
Post #2

"Don't touch that dial!"
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

POST BY: SAMMIE

Gotta put my vote in for Sam on this one. I think red-headedness is gorgeous. (Not being biased, I swear...)

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post Apr 25 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #3

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

There ought to be an "undecided" option XD I'm torn between Britney, Mandy, and Violet.

Though this reminds me I need to draw more

+Quote Post
MikeV3jz
post Apr 26 2010, 01:15 AM
Post #4

RERORERORERO

Member No.: 67
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Gundam Wing
Favorite Manga: Initial D
Favorite Movie: Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift
Favorite Book: magazines
Favorite Musician(s): Passion Pit
Favorite Album: all passion pit albums
Favorite Game: Spyro the dragon

Clover for me XD

+Quote Post
Sam-Otaku
post Apr 28 2010, 02:28 AM
Post #5

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 22
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Goshogun: Time Stranger
Favorite Movie: Seven Samurai
Favorite Game: Shining Force 3

Sam got my vote again biggrin.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
ren shizu
post Apr 28 2010, 03:25 AM
Post #6

Spyssassin V
Group Icon

Member No.: 27
Favorite Character:

Its gonna be Blaine for me!

Nothing is forever except death

+Quote Post
LauraD
post Apr 28 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #7

"Don't touch that dial!"
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I felt a need to offset the Clovermania with a little dose of Mandy luuurrrve... ^^

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Apr 28 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #8

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (LauraD @ Apr 28 2010, 03:31 PM) *
I felt a need to offset the Clovermania with a little dose of Mandy luuurrrve... ^^

Mandy luuuurve is the best kind lurve. heart1.gifz04.pngheart1.gif

Added an "Other" option. If you vote for this, please specify.

+Quote Post
Trillium
post Apr 29 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #9

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Milly x Kallen.
Favorite Anime: Noein
Favorite Musician(s): Fiat Lux, Jesper Kyd, Thomas Dolby
Favorite Album: Astronauts and Heretics.
Favorite Game: GTA: Vice City

QUOTE (GrandMasterGalvatron @ Apr 25 2010, 04:17 PM) *
There ought to be an "undecided" option XD I'm torn between Britney, Mandy, and Violet.

A "I'm hardcore dammit, I'll take them all!" option.

Voted...bah, you know how I voted.

Yeah, that's a rainbow unicorn. Big Woop. Wanna fight about it? My blog (which yeah, still has free music). But no rainbow unicorns. We need to fix that.

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Apr 29 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #10

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

I'm surprised the super-hardcore Britney fan is having trouble with a decision. Hast thou forsaken thy goddess? devil.gif

Yeah, I'm honestly going toward a "multi" option too. Props for the Stacy option, I'm tempted to hit that just cuz its there. XD ....hm, I may actually very well do that. Main characters are guaranteed votes, and I know Trillium voted Mindy. Hm...

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
cloverfan
post Jun 16 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #11

Lackey

Member No.: 323
Favorite Character:

I had to vote for Clover, as she is my favourite clovergif.gif

If I could have a second choice it would be Britney a63.gif

+Quote Post
TB74
post Sep 21 2011, 05:11 AM
Post #12

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: None at the moment
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Manga: None at the moment
Favorite Comic: Philémon
Favorite Movie: Too many to list
Favorite Book: Almost everything by Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to list
Favorite Album: Too many to list
Favorite Game: At the moment: The Last Door

To difficult to answer.

I presume we're talking about the "desirable", "sexy" and "likeable" aspect of hotness, and not something else (that includes characters we love to hate).

If it's the case, then here's my take on that, broken down into four categories.

The Spies:

My favorite character is Sam, but I don't think she's the hottest character of TS. I actually like the fact that she's probably the most clever, and IMHO, brains are hot. But she's not as sexy as Clover or as cute as Alex. Favorite character, but not the hottest in the sense mentioned above...

Among the spies, I'd say Britney is the hottest. I don't know if it's her asian features, but there's a little something about her. She's got killer looks. She climbs over Sam, but only by an inch or so!

Clover is probably the sexiest of all. Very hot, but my hotness meter doesn't as high as with Britney. A matter of personal taste, I guess... tongue.gif

Alex is very hot, but may be a bit more difficult to "categorize". On one side, she's a bit more childish than her friends, yet on the other side, she dresses in sexy sporty outfits. To be hot or not to be hot, that is the question... She could be number one if she was less childish and, more important, innocent. But then, that's why we love her and if Alex wasn't this innocent, she wouldn't complete the trio so admirably: the brains (Sam), the body (Clover) and the heart (Alex).

Final order:

z05.png z01.png z03.png z02.png

The so-called "supporting" characters:

I'd give the trophy to Mandy. She's very sexy, very trendy (in fact, I think she's often a bit in advance on Clover when it comes to fashion) and she's got that attitude that makes her very hot IMHO: snobbish, egocentric, materialistic, etc., qualities that put her in different roles, such as the villain, the comedic relief and the victim waiting to be rescued. I just love her sarcastic replies: she knows how to push Clover's (wrong) buttons, and she's doing it with a passion that has no equal in the series! biggrin.gif

Tara is another very hot cutie. I also would consider Mandy's friends, Caitlin and Dominique, for both are actually very hot.

Final order:

z04.png z08.png z07.png z25.png

The villains:

I think that among all characters, the villains are often the hottest of all.

I'd start with Violet Vanderfleet. What a good looking girl and what a hot villain. Her plot to destroy half of Earth's male population because of failed love relationships is also worth mentioning.

I also think Geraldine Husk is a very, very sexy MILF. Probably the hotest villain among all, and for sur the hottest female villain, as far as I am concerned.

Milan Stilton has an ultra-sexy look. Too bad she's spoiled brat, although it's a good thing for a TS vilain! wink.gif

Finally, last but not least, Muffy Preprich. A girl that succeeds at being so sexy with such hair and make up deserves a place in my hotness list!

Final order:

z36.png z42.png z48.png z45.png

The guys:

While I think girls are hotter than guys, such a list would be incomplete without the good and bad boys of TS. So here it is... I hope the girls will agree! wink.gif

Jerry. He's old, almost completely bald, has some quirks that could be annoying, and I'm not even started yet. But his Brit phlegm, his wits and his skills (he does put up a good fight against villains) are just amazing, and as such, he's totally hot.

Dean. Another hot guy, with skills, talent and a great face. I see him kinda like the "Brad Pitt" of TS: a solid man with more than just a cute face. The fact that he didn't show any form of interest in Clover's attempts to seduce him is also another factor in favor on him being put high on the list of hot male TS characters.

Blaine. The guy Clover fell for in an instant, which should be enough to give him a place at the top. If Dean is the "Brad Pitt" of TS, Blaine has more of a "Johnny Depp" thing for him, something girls are likely to notice.

James and Tim Scam. Both these male vilains are worthy of our attention. Tim Scam is you ever-elegant, scheming and seductive vilain, while James is the thief for which Sam quit her two friends because they didn't agree on his innocence. Talk about being convinving... IMHO, these are qualities we should always look for in vilains, as we don't want them to be mindless psychopaths, but rather witted, emotion- and/or purpose-driven criminals.

Final order:

z12.png z13.png z06.png z30.png z55.png

So we have four winners, one for each category:

z05.png z04.png z36.png z12.png

And the final winner of the TB74 Totally Spies Hottest Character's Awards is (drum roll...):

Maaaaaaandyyyyy! z04.png

With a mix of great looks, sexy poses, trendy clothes (with a few mistakes of course), great sarcastic replies, snobbish, egocentric and self-centered attitude, she made her way to the top of the list. She's Clover turned wrong, with her flaws made bigger, louder and nastier.

The fact that she can be cast as either villain, comic relief or desperate vicitm only makes her even more deserving of this award.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Sep 22 2011, 01:30 AM
Post #13

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TB74 @ Sep 21 2011, 12:11 AM) *
To difficult to answer.

I presume we're talking about the "desirable", "sexy" and "likeable" aspect of hotness, and not something else (that includes characters we love to hate).

If it's the case, then here's my take on that, broken down into four categories.

The Spies:

My favorite character is Sam, but I don't think she's the hottest character of TS. I actually like the fact that she's probably the most clever, and IMHO, brains are hot. But she's not as sexy as Clover or as cute as Alex. Favorite character, but not the hottest in the sense mentioned above...

Among the spies, I'd say Britney is the hottest. I don't know if it's her asian features, but there's a little something about her. She's got killer looks. She climbs over Sam, but only by an inch or so!

Clover is probably the sexiest of all. Very hot, but my hotness meter doesn't as high as with Britney. A matter of personal taste, I guess... tongue.gif

Alex is very hot, but may be a bit more difficult to "categorize". On one side, she's a bit more childish than her friends, yet on the other side, she dresses in sexy sporty outfits. To be hot or not to be hot, that is the question... She could be number one if she was less childish and, more important, innocent. But then, that's why we love her and if Alex wasn't this innocent, she wouldn't complete the trio so admirably: the brains (Sam), the body (Clover) and the heart (Alex).

Final order:

z05.png z01.png z03.png z02.png

The so-called "supporting" characters:

I'd give the trophy to Mandy. She's very sexy, very trendy (in fact, I think she's often a bit in advance on Clover when it comes to fashion) and she's got that attitude that makes her very hot IMHO: snobbish, egocentric, materialistic, etc., qualities that put her in different roles, such as the villain, the comedic relief and the victim waiting to be rescued. I just love her sarcastic replies: she knows how to push Clover's (wrong) buttons, and she's doing it with a passion that has no equal in the series! biggrin.gif

Tara is another very hot cutie. I also would consider Mandy's friends, Caitlin and Dominique, for both are actually very hot.

Final order:

z04.png z08.png z07.png z25.png

The villains:

I think that among all characters, the villains are often the hottest of all.

I'd start with Violet Vanderfleet. What a good looking girl and what a hot villain. Her plot to destroy half of Earth's male population because of failed love relationships is also worth mentioning.

I also think Geraldine Husk is a very, very sexy MILF. Probably the hotest villain among all, and for sur the hottest female villain, as far as I am concerned.

Milan Stilton has an ultra-sexy look. Too bad she's spoiled brat, although it's a good thing for a TS vilain! wink.gif

Finally, last but not least, Muffy Preprich. A girl that succeeds at being so sexy with such hair and make up deserves a place in my hotness list!

Final order:

z36.png z42.png z48.png z45.png

The guys:

While I think girls are hotter than guys, such a list would be incomplete without the good and bad boys of TS. So here it is... I hope the girls will agree! wink.gif

Jerry. He's old, almost completely bald, has some quirks that could be annoying, and I'm not even started yet. But his Brit phlegm, his wits and his skills (he does put up a good fight against villains) are just amazing, and as such, he's totally hot.

Dean. Another hot guy, with skills, talent and a great face. I see him kinda like the "Brad Pitt" of TS: a solid man with more than just a cute face. The fact that he didn't show any form of interest in Clover's attempts to seduce him is also another factor in favor on him being put high on the list of hot male TS characters.

Blaine. The guy Clover fell for in an instant, which should be enough to give him a place at the top. If Dean is the "Brad Pitt" of TS, Blaine has more of a "Johnny Depp" thing for him, something girls are likely to notice.

James and Tim Scam. Both these male vilains are worthy of our attention. Tim Scam is you ever-elegant, scheming and seductive vilain, while James is the thief for which Sam quit her two friends because they didn't agree on his innocence. Talk about being convinving... IMHO, these are qualities we should always look for in vilains, as we don't want them to be mindless psychopaths, but rather witted, emotion- and/or purpose-driven criminals.

Final order:

z12.png z13.png z06.png z30.png z55.png

So we have four winners, one for each category:

z05.png z04.png z36.png z12.png

And the final winner of the TB74 Totally Spies Hottest Character's Awards is (drum roll...):

Maaaaaaandyyyyy! z04.png

With a mix of great looks, sexy poses, trendy clothes (with a few mistakes of course), great sarcastic replies, snobbish, egocentric and self-centered attitude, she made her way to the top of the list. She's Clover turned wrong, with her flaws made bigger, louder and nastier.

The fact that she can be cast as either villain, comic relief or desperate vicitm only makes her even more deserving of this award.

Nice list! And very appropriate winner. rainbow.gifa62.gifrainbow.gif

I kinda disagree on Alex's personality not being hot though. Her childishness I think is one of the hottest things about her. Childishness and innocence can be an effective part of an older famale character's sex appeal as is the case with Alex.

Also points for ranking the guys. I don't know how I would do that, because I frankly find most of them annoying. O___O Maybe I would put Jerry as number just based on personality. lol

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Sep 23 2011, 05:04 PM
Post #14

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Seems I already cast my vote, but obviously I voted for Clover, heh. clovergif.gif

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 27 2013, 03:47 AM
Post #15

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Member No.: 554
Favorite Character:

This was a toughy for me, but I voted Clover for overall hottness. She's just got that sex appeal about her like she knows what she likes and seems to have that wild side about her that is willing to learn and teach wink.gif Such a turn on ah! Though I would marry David, I would keep Clover on the side for sure. I'm sure my hubby would appreciate it too.

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
Chelle
post Mar 27 2013, 03:50 AM
Post #16

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Member No.: 554
Favorite Character:

Me + z03.png + z11.png = boom.gif

As always,
PeaceLoveTotally

+Quote Post
chumble
post Oct 31 2013, 06:47 PM
Post #17

self Proclaimed

Member No.: 592
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me X Clover
Favorite Anime: I can't pick a favorite
Favorite Manga: Pokemon Special
Favorite Comic: ... Don't really read Comics much
Favorite Movie: Anything with Nostalgia Factor or can make me Cry
Favorite Book: ... I don't read a lot of Books
Favorite Musician(s): ANY Musicians from before the crap of today
Favorite Album: Don't have one
Favorite Game: Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Dragoon

Clover. gotta go with Clover on this one. She's my lucky after all.

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Sep 8 2018, 07:52 AM
Post #18

Loser

Member No.: 1,027
Favorite Character:

I find Alex to be hot. Not the hottest though.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Sep 8 2018, 02:05 PM
Post #19

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Sep 8 2018, 02:52 AM) *
I find Alex to be hot. Not the hottest though.

Alex is pretty attractive. z02.png But who would you think is the hottest then?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2018 - 01:58 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.