IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One of Stasis Muffin's many RPG ideas...
Stasis Muffin
post Dec 31 2011, 12:20 PM
Post #1

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

Okay, this is some ideas and sketches for some characters for an RPG idea I had. It's planned to be made with RPG Maker XP. Just a warning that I have many, many more...but I was talking with Syxx about it, and got inspired to put a little extra effort into working on it. There's not much, but I feel like sharing some of it might inspire me more! Also, I typically start with characters before anything else.

Anyway...I like weird characters. This game has lots of weird characters. Just warning you in advance!
MAIN CHARACTERS
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

That's Bana, she's the main character! Inspired by the Diplocephalus/Amphisbaena enemies from Castlevania...A weird game demands a weird protagonist! Haven't thought much about her personality, story, or fighting style. She's from a desert region, and fights with the lower part of her body, the monstrous part with big teeth. She'd probably use "breath" attacks like Breath of Fire dragons. The 3rd picture is her transformation...Ultimate Bana! She looks more human like this, but she's still not human. Look behind her hands, that's a mouth! Like the one she normally has...! She has a bizarre outfit now, consisting of nothing but jewelry and spiked nipple guards. She also has a powerful new sword, an Egyptian khopesh, with mysterious powers. What is this form, and how does she get it!?

Attached Image

The one on the left is a guy who thinks he's a succubus, currently dubbed Succuboy. Raised by a Succubus since he was a child, he loves seducing men. He is a spin on the "spiky haired teenage male sword wielder" that is so common in RPGs and Anime. Maybe I went a little too far! LOL. He fights with a "snake sword" similar to Ivy Valentine. He is good at dealing negative status effects.

On the right is the Succubus that raised him. She is a powerful warrior demon, who was ridiculed for sparing and raising a human child. She has no use for silly things like "clothes" or "weapons" and instead uses her innate powers and dark magic, and her powerful claws.

Attached Image
Attached Image

On the left is a young "Chinese" boy who uses some form of Mantis Kung Fu, thus dubbed Mantisboy. He trains with the character to his right.
Below is his ascended transformations. He puts on a magical mask passed down in his family, and he transforms into a slightly older version of himself with an eccentric outfit and a yin-yang theme. He has a hard time controlling this form. However, he can access a greater power, and transform into the more developed nude fairy form! (these are actually new designs, and weren't designed back in '08 like the rest! Also, his original outfit had a slight fairy motif, which I left off for some reason!

On the right is some type of fish girl that also uses martial arts (haven't decided what kind yet), I've dubbed her class as Streamer. Being fishie gives her natural affinity for water and skill in water magic, which she mixes with her martial arts.
Attached Image

Here's Streamer again, from the front, along with a new character. I guess he's a Vampire Bunny! He's got a big coat, fishnet stockings, and a c-string that looks like a carrot! Mysterious and sexy, he's got his eye on Succuboy, but...God has his eye on HIM. There's more to him than meets the eye. (like, he can unleash vampiric power to reveal large bat wings, black sclera, a third eye, and fangs. And, he can go further to unleash demonic power which makes his skin red, changes his hair, and gives him black armor and his limbs.)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

On the left we have some kind of Galactic Defender. She defends the galaxy from dangerous threats! She is called to the planet this story takes place on to stop a mysterious growing menace! She wears a high-tech battle suit, but she acts and talks like a valley girl.

The one on the right is a Duck Wizard. He tries to act cool and serious, but he often quacks in the middle of sentence, so it's hard to take him very seriously. Studied Magic with the Succubus at some point.

Attached Image

Laser Mummy. He's an eccentric mummy who is strapped to a floating high-tech egyptian tablet equipped with laser cannons! What more is there to say!? Well...on the right is an example of how his attack might work, on a training dummy. Oh, and he's also one of Bana's best friends.

Attached Image

Centaur Healer. He's a centaur, skilled in healing magic. Hailing from the same land as Mantisboy, he acts cool but is actually rather timid and easily embarrassed.

Attached Image

Dark Centaur. A mysterious centaur dark knight clad from head to torso in heavy black armor. Not a normal centaur, she also has wings! Maybe a centaur-pegasus mix?? She also has special darkflame magic that she uses on her hooves to help her fly. She is cold to everyone except for Centaur Healer...

NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS
Attached Image

Left - A Space Soldier, works with Galactic Defender to defend peace in the Galaxy!

Right - Looks like a little girl, but he is in fact, a God. He acts innocent and playful...but he's actually extremely powerful and extremely dangerous! What could he be up to??

Attached Image
Attached Image

Left - Frog babe, she's...a frog babe who doesn't wear clothes. She also has an extra set of eyes on her head. Sassy and overconfident, she claims herself to be Bana's rival. She always says that Bana's monster mouth wants to eat her...

Right - Sai Dude...a dude with a sai. Bodyguard of Frog babe. Extremely loyal, and exaggerates everything. In the 2nd picture, there is a front shot of him. And to the left of that, is his transformation. Some kind of plant form. Ditching his masculinity for a sleek, feminine form, he also has plant-like traits and green skin. His sai turns into a powerful bark claw. I'm not sure when he'll use this.

Attached Image

Ogre Babe...she's a muscular naked ogre babe! What more is there to say? Well, both heads has her own personality. You can tell the one on the right (her left) is much more into make-up.

Attached Image

Left - Fairy Sentry, a servant of God, these fairy boys are his eyes and ears on the planet.

Right - Succubus fighter, a succubus skilled in martial arts. Unlike the other Succubus, she doesn't have spiky crystal on her legs. Related to the other Succubus, but she has a rivalry with Streamer.

Attached Image

Mantisboy's parents. Obviously, he gets his femininity from them. Not only are they a happily married couple, but they are also best friends. They don't want their son to use the mysterious ancestral mask because it's powers are still not fully known.

GENERIC CHARACTERS

Attached Image

Fairy - one of God's normal fairy boy soldiers. Fight with bows, some of which "charm" the target.
Cherub - a higher level of God's soldiers. They blow their magic horns to summon stronger allies.
Sylph - even higher level of God's soldiers. Fierce swordsman, they fight with divine magic and swordplay.
And yes, none of them wear pants.

Attached Image

These are civilians for a post town. Some of the most normal generic NPCs in the game, but they still have a little twist.

Attached Image

Here are some nobles you'd see in a castle town. The male one is a little more eccentric.

Attached Image

These are civilians you'd find in a forest town! All they wear are modified leaves, they both wear "c-strings" made out of a single leaf. These people worship the leaves! Their are legends of some of their people able to transform into some kind of "plantman" that has hair of leaves and a body that can regenerate. (sounds sorta like someone else, doesn't it?)

There are more characters, which I'd like to redraw before I post them. They were originally designed back in '08, so it's been fun to work with them a little more. There's sadly not much story yet, but a quirky game doesn't need as much important story, does it?

LAST UPDATE: Jan 19 2012

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Dec 31 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

As I mentioned before, I really like these designs. Seeing the line art for characters like these in your style is really cool. The designs are also fun, interesting, and certainly sexy. The background info on the characters you listed is very intriguing too. I certainly wish this game existed so I could play it. xD

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Dec 31 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #3

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Thanks again Syxx! I wish it existed too so I could play it! I hear people say you should make games that you yourself want to play, so I have that in mind...

I might draw some more characters, and think up some more story tomorrow.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Jan 1 2012, 12:49 AM
Post #4

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Hey, those are lookin' good.

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jan 1 2012, 05:59 AM
Post #5

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

Good designs! And indeed, a quirky game doesn't need to be story heavy. wink.gif

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
NinjaNick101
post Jan 1 2012, 06:16 AM
Post #6

Ninja
Group Icon

Member No.: 198
Favorite Character:

Those are good drawings.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 1 2012, 12:55 PM
Post #7

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Updated the first post with more characters! (Galactic Defender, Duck Wizard, Space Soldier, God, Frog babe, Sai dude) Also added new art for Bana, and new designs for Mantisboy's alternate forms. Hmm...there's a lot of nudity isn't there? Lol

Thanks for the comments everyone! I really appreciate it! Now I'm curious...do any of you have any favorites so far? Got a least favorite? Don't be afraid to say, it would help me out!

Also, as a bonus, I made a picture of Succuboy making out with an as-of-yet-unrevealed character, a Centaur healer!

It might not look it, but they are both male. Considering that Succuboy acts like a Succubus, is this just another seduction, or has he found love? You gotta play the game to find out! lol

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
NinjaNick101
post Jan 1 2012, 08:19 PM
Post #8

Ninja
Group Icon

Member No.: 198
Favorite Character:

Great picture. I think the fourth one from the first post is best so far.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 2 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #9

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Jan 1 2012, 06:55 AM) *
Also, as a bonus, I made a picture of Succuboy making out with an as-of-yet-unrevealed character, a Centaur healer!

It might not look it, but they are both male. Considering that Succuboy acts like a Succubus, is this just another seduction, or has he found love? You gotta play the game to find out! lol

Puts new meaning to "riding bareback." Try the veal. xD Very nice drawing there!

Thanks for the comments everyone! I really appreciate it! Now I'm curious...do any of you have any favorites so far? Got a least favorite? Don't be afraid to say, it would help me out!

God, I don't know. I think I like just about every single one. It's too hard to pick a favorite. I think Sai Dude is my least favorite, but it is a shot of his back so you can't see much.

I'm also seeing a lot of eclectic influences here in all the pieces. I'm seeing some Menace in Bana and some Major Motoko in Space Solider.

I like the idea of a vallery girl being an armored warriror from space. XD The duck wziard is very cool. And of course the loli-esque god is actually a trap. xD

Excelent work. I see a lot of 90's style character design influence, which is cool, because in the 80's and 90's were when anime/game characters were the coolest looking imo. You also have a great eye for slightly fanservicey designs. XD They're very fun.

Hmm...there's a lot of nudity isn't there? Lol

BTW, if you want to not cover up something with hair or whatever, you have my permission to post it in the thread. I'll go ahead and waive that rule for this thread.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 2 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #10

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (NinjaNick101 @ Jan 1 2012, 12:19 PM) *
Great picture. I think the fourth one from the first post is best so far.

Do you mean "Mantisboy and Streamer"?

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 2 2012, 12:13 AM) *
Puts new meaning to "riding bareback." Try the veal. xD Very nice drawing there!

Lol, thanks. I thought it was an interesting idea for a scene. Don't know how I'd put it in-game, it would have to be a picture cutscene.

God, I don't know. I think I like just about every single one. It's too hard to pick a favorite. I think Sai Dude is my least favorite, but it is a shot of his back so you can't see much.

Sai Dude's probably my least favorite too...I made a backshot because I was trying something different to make him stand out a little more. I don't know. He was originally designed to be a replacement for the old dancer I mentioned (because I thought he might be too weird, lol) but I changed my mind and designed to make Sai Dude work for Frog Babe. I think his concept can work though...I have some ideas to how to make him more interesting...

I'm also seeing a lot of eclectic influences here in all the pieces. I'm seeing some Menace in Bana and some Major Motoko in Space Solider.

I try to get inspiration from everywhere! Bana was definitely influenced by Menace. She's like, Menace mixed with an Amphisbaena (from Castlevania)! Space Soldier's influence was unintentional though, must have done that subliminally.

I like the idea of a vallery girl being an armored warriror from space. XD The duck wziard is very cool. And of course the loli-esque god is actually a trap. xD

I even thought about making her a lot like Clover actually! I like how you say of course...

Excelent work. I see a lot of 90's style character design influence, which is cool, because in the 80's and 90's were when anime/game characters were the coolest looking imo. You also have a great eye for slightly fanservicey designs. XD They're very fun.

Thanks. 90's huh? I dunno. Now that I think about it, that's where most of the games and animes I'm familiar with are from, so I guess it came naturally. But...umm...slightly fanservicey? Wouldn't you say blatant nudity is a little more than slightly? lol

BTW, if you want to not cover up something with hair or whatever, you have my permission to post it in the thread. I'll go ahead and waive that rule for this thread.

Oh, okay. But just so you know, I intend this game to have the equivalent of a Teen rating (13+). For this game I don't feel the need to go any further with anything. And I like the "just about completely naked" nakedness. lol. And notice some characters are completely nude anyway, like Frog babe...but you know, animal characters and such can get away with that sometimes. Especially if they aren't mammals.

I think of Darkstalkers 3. But most of the characters are like Felicia or Rikuo, rather than anyone else.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 2 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #11

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Thanks. 90's huh? I dunno. Now that I think about it, that's where most of the games and animes I'm familiar with are from, so I guess it came naturally. But...umm...slightly fanservicey? Wouldn't you say blatant nudity is a little more than slightly? lol

It's also got some 80's anime style in there. Maybe because of Mega Man and Toriyama?

Ok, maybe it's more than slightly. XDDD I dunno why I said that, maybe because your fanservice comes off differently than others. It's very interesting and entertaining either way.

Oh, okay. But just so you know, I intend this game to have the equivalent of a Teen rating (13+). For this game I don't feel the need to go any further with anything. And I like the "just about completely naked" nakedness. lol. And notice some characters are completely nude anyway, like Frog babe...but you know, animal characters and such can get away with that sometimes. Especially if they aren't mammals.

I think of Darkstalkers 3. But most of the characters are like Felicia or Rikuo, rather than anyone else.

All right. But if you want to raise the rating you can. XD I mainly have these rules in place for n00bs that act up, not for longtime member's artwork. Nothing wrong with the human form after all.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 3 2012, 12:11 PM
Post #12

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Updated the first post with more characters! (Ogre babe, Fairy sentry, Succubus fighter) Also added new art for Sai dude, along with a transformation for him. Plus, Bana's got a transformation too! Ultimate Bana! Hmmm...there's even more nudity isn't there? Lol

I hope I didn't go too far with this one, lol. Ultimate Bana is kinda pushing things, but it's nothing I haven't seen in a T-rated game. Maybe it's different when it's for the main character though? Who knows.

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 2 2012, 11:27 AM) *
It's also got some 80's anime style in there. Maybe because of Mega Man and Toriyama?

Ok, maybe it's more than slightly. XDDD I dunno why I said that, maybe because your fanservice comes off differently than others. It's very interesting and entertaining either way.

Hmm...well, I'm a big fan of several series that started in the 80s (Mega Man, Metroid, Castlevania, Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc.) so maybe that's where the subliminal influence is from?

I can't describe what is different about my "fanservice" now that I think about it.

All right. But if you want to raise the rating you can. XD I mainly have these rules in place for n00bs that act up, not for longtime member's artwork. Nothing wrong with the human form after all.

Okay, I'll remember that. Maybe for a different project. As for this one, it's still really fun keeping it this way. It's like a culmination of several "did they really get away with that in a T-rated game?" character designs, lol

Also, I'd still love to hear on which characters anyone likes or dislikes the most. It does help out really! I drew another picture of Sai dude for a reason!

One more thing! I'm considering switching all the images to attachments, so that the page will load faster...it's getting kinda bad I think...

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 4 2012, 09:08 AM
Post #13

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Like all the new sketches. The new Sai-Dude sketch is an improvement, and his transformation is strangely sexy. xD

I also like Ultmate Bana. She reminds me of a Heavy Metal Magazine cover warriror-babe or something. It also seems this universe is clothing optional. Not that that's a bad thing. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 4 2012, 12:42 PM
Post #14

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Updated the first post with more characters! All of them are "generic." (fairy, cherub, sylph, post town civilians, castle town nobles, forest town civilians) This is something I usually neglect to do for my RPG ideas, design some of the generic characters that populate towns, or generic enemy soldiers you fight, time and time again. I actually don't like the post town civilians...I gave them a little twist, but they just don't fit in for me. I felt like I was holding myself back when designing them. Almost all of the characters I've designed for this are about NOT holding things back. I know they are just generic NPCs that will only appear in like, one town, but...I don't know.

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 4 2012, 01:08 AM) *
Like all the new sketches. The new Sai-Dude sketch is an improvement, and his transformation is strangely sexy. xD

I also like Ultmate Bana. She reminds me of a Heavy Metal Magazine cover warriror-babe or something. It also seems this universe is clothing optional. Not that that's a bad thing. whistle.gif

Thanks. Yeah, I couldn't help myself, had to give the gruff muscular bearded guy a sexy, naked feminine transformation. I'm so weird, lol.

I like Ultimate Bana too, lol. To be honest, her pose and hair are based on the art of some Marvel character I know very little about...Madame Hydra. I first saw her recently and loved her design immediately...and something about her made me think of this RPG, and the main character...and so...I made a transformation for Bana inspired by her. Madame Hydra wears clothes though.

And yes, clothing is pretty optional, lol. I might be overdoing it though...Succuboy almost looks modest compared to some of the other characters, and that defeats part of the purpose of his design...

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 5 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #15

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

All the newer sketches are wonderful too. Very creative! I'm seeing some Echidna influence on one of the civlians. And Sylph looks a bit like Luna (Lina Inverse's older sister). Actually, your drawings seem to look very Slayers to me now that I think about it.

And LOL at the C-string! XD What a great idea. lol The hiked up skirt on the noble is also quite nice.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 6 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #16

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 5 2012, 12:10 PM) *
All the newer sketches are wonderful too. Very creative! I'm seeing some Echidna influence on one of the civlians. And Sylph looks a bit like Luna (Lina Inverse's older sister). Actually, your drawings seem to look very Slayers to me now that I think about it.

And LOL at the C-string! XD What a great idea. lol The hiked up skirt on the noble is also quite nice.

Thanks. So...ummm...which one makes you think of Echidna? I don't see it...
The Slayers huh? That's one of my favorite Animes, hmm...perhaps I got some inspiration from it without realizing it? Wouldn't be the first time.

Speaking of c-strings, now I'm kinda bummed that none of the player characters has one, lol.

(oh, and I just GOTTA switch all the images in the first post to attachments real soon, the page has major, major lag for me now, and probably some other people too)

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 7 2012, 09:26 AM
Post #17

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Thanks. So...ummm...which one makes you think of Echidna? I don't see it...

It's all in the face. That aloof, sexy, elegant, devious look. It's more pronounced in the anime. Here's an example:

Attached Image

The Slayers huh? That's one of my favorite Animes, hmm...perhaps I got some inspiration from it without realizing it? Wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah, it kind of dawned on me. Your designs seem very Slayers-esque. That's obviously why I said they had a 90's vibe to them. We should probably talk Slayers sometime. It was the first anime I was really obsessed with.

Speaking of c-strings, now I'm kinda bummed that none of the player characters has one, lol.

Aww. xd Well, they do seem very fun. However, having a lot of them naked is a nice alternative. XD

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 7 2012, 01:19 PM
Post #18

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Updated the first post with more characters! (Vampire Bunny and Laser Mummy) And a new picture of Streamer. I went and drew several other pictures of Vampire Bunny in color, but they are kind of crazy, so...I think I'll put them up later...

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 7 2012, 01:26 AM) *
It's all in the face. That aloof, sexy, elegant, devious look. It's more pronounced in the anime. Here's an example:

Attached Image

Oh...I see. But which character are you talking about? I'm not sure if you mean the first noble or the second leaf worshiper.

Yeah, it kind of dawned on me. Your designs seem very Slayers-esque. That's obviously why I said they had a 90's vibe to them. We should probably talk Slayers sometime. It was the first anime I was really obsessed with.

Hmm...that's kind of funny though, because I hardly ever tried drawing Slayers characters at all. Just like, all of the main characters once with no reference whatsoever, and I'm pretty sure I drew Martina a few times, lol. It was one of the first animes I got into besides stuff like DBZ and Sailor Moon, so I know what you mean.

Aww. xd Well, they do seem very fun. However, having a lot of them naked is a nice alternative. XD

Well, now I've got a party member with a c-string, lol. And yeah, I guess you are right! lol

Oh, and I finally switched all the pictures over to attachments. The page loads at normal speed for me now, as opposed to...taking several minutes! (it's too bad though that the preview is so tiny now though, and it's just a black and white sketch...oh well)

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 8 2012, 09:05 AM
Post #19

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Oh...I see. But which character are you talking about? I'm not sure if you mean the first noble or the second leaf worshiper.

The second one with the longer hair.

Hmm...that's kind of funny though, because I hardly ever tried drawing Slayers characters at all. Just like, all of the main characters once with no reference whatsoever, and I'm pretty sure I drew Martina a few times, lol. It was one of the first animes I got into besides stuff like DBZ and Sailor Moon, so I know what you mean.

I absolutely adore Martina. Too bad she's only in Season 2. Definitely another great Mandy-type character. XD

I think for me it was Tenchi Muyo and then Slayers right after that. I probably watched DBZ during the same time, but it didn't draw me in enough. I guess I needed something with cute girls for that (I guess I'm pretty easy to understand lol).

Well, now I've got a party member with a c-string, lol. And yeah, I guess you are right! lol

Another very nice design. The bunny trap guy with the coat is cool too!

Oh, and I finally switched all the pictures over to attachments. The page loads at normal speed for me now, as opposed to...taking several minutes! (it's too bad though that the preview is so tiny now though, and it's just a black and white sketch...oh well)

Maybe I can make the thumbnails a bit bigger. Let me take a look.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 8 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #20

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 8 2012, 01:05 AM) *
The second one with the longer hair.

That one's a guy, lol.

Another very nice design. The bunny trap guy with the coat is cool too!

I'm not sure I like the coat. I drew him in color, without the coat, and it's...fascinating, lol. Who else would make an RPG where you get a character like that!?

Maybe I can make the thumbnails a bit bigger. Let me take a look.

Don't worry about it. If they were color pictures, they'd preview better!!

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2018 - 08:40 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.