IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> One of Stasis Muffin's many RPG ideas...
Ryofu
post Jan 11 2012, 05:48 AM
Post #21

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

That one's a guy, lol.

I've made that mistake multiple times in this thread. lol

Don't worry about it. If they were color pictures, they'd preview better!!

I changed the thumbnail size, but it didn't change their actual size in the threads strangely enough. So I reverted it back to 100 x 100 pixels.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 19 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #22

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 10 2012, 09:48 PM) *

That's the point, lol!

Updated the first post with more characters! (Centaur Healer, Dark Centaur, and Mantisboy's parents) And 3 new pictures of Vampire Bunny! One without his coat (my fave, lol), one in vampire mode, and one in full demon mode.

I found an old picture of another character...the old man dancer, lol. I should get that up fairly soon...And I remember now that I have a few other characters not yet scanned as well.

If there's any character anyone would like to see more of, or know more about just ask! I'd like an excuse to put some extra detail into a character.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 19 2012, 11:22 AM
Post #23

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Jan 19 2012, 06:13 AM) *
QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 10 2012, 09:48 PM) *

That's the point, lol!

Updated the first post with more characters! (Centaur Healer, Dark Centaur, and Mantisboy's parents) And 3 new pictures of Vampire Bunny! One without his coat (my fave, lol), one in vampire mode, and one in full demon mode.

I found an old picture of another character...the old man dancer, lol. I should get that up fairly soon...And I remember now that I have a few other characters not yet scanned as well.

If there's any character anyone would like to see more of, or know more about just ask! I'd like an excuse to put some extra detail into a character.

All the new designs are really nice! I think Vampire Bunny's evolved form is especially cool. Looks like something out of a Go Nagai anime. lol Mantis boy's parents having the same fashion sense and physical aesthetic is also fun. His mother certainly has a lot of something they both lack. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 19 2012, 11:37 AM
Post #24

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jan 19 2012, 03:22 AM) *
All the new designs are really nice! I think Vampire Bunny's evolved form is especially cool. Looks like something out of a Go Nagai anime. lol Mantis boy's parents having the same fashion sense and physical aesthetic is also fun. His mother certainly has a lot of something they both lack. whistle.gif

Thanks! I'm considering giving Vampire Bunny another form, but I'm not sure yet, gotta think on it. I realize that I usually give Asian trap boys parents like that, like...always, lol. I considered making the mom flat, to make things more confusing, but thought it would be fun to make her busty because I think in general that Asian people are more petite, so...breaking a stereotype?

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd February 2018 - 10:13 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.