Kira Yamato
post Dec 15 2017, 12:48 AM
Post #1

The Great Mysterious Astrophysicist Bishounen
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Azur Lane, Kancolle, and GF

I'm pretty sure that every fan of the Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise is verging to watch Evangelion 3.0+1.0, the working title for the fourth and final film of the Rebuild of Evangelion series. While this movie does not come out, fans must satisfy themselves with the enormous merchandise concerning the franchise. And one of its newest products is just the calendar we will present now.

Evangelion Calendar 2018 is, uh..., well, a calendar. The difference is that this calendar is drawn by Honda Takeshi, the same artist responsible for many official and promotional illustrations of the Rebuild of Evangelion movie series.

Just like many other calendars of the genre, EVA Calendar 2018 is a A2/7 pages artwork featuring the chosen children. And let me state it again: It only features the chosen children. No Misato, Gendo, or Ritsuko this time.

I won't comment much about this awesome artwork this time. You guys are left to share your impressions. The unique thing I want to say is that I really loved Shinji's facial expression. It shows a good amount of determination in my opinion, although the bitter flavor which follows from it too.

I'm really hoping EVA 3.0+1.0 brings a much more resolute Shinji for the audience. I don't want to see that unstable boy from The End of Evangelion. I wish this image may be a sign of a new personality for dear hero.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Anyone interested to get this calendar can order it here.

~~Kancolle - SS Fleet ~~

Latest Artbook & Doujin Reviews:

Fantasia Bunko Utopia (NEW)
Hot Winter (NEW)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Dec 15 2017, 03:20 AM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

It's very nice artwork! Thanks for sharing, Kira-chan! y42.png

+Quote Post
ren shizu
post Dec 15 2017, 12:25 PM
Post #3

Spyssassin V
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27
Favorite Character:

Looks awesome to me Eizen-sama! I was also thinking which calendar I would get. Considering Boku no Hero Academia right now. Although I don't wanna replace my current poster and wallscroll. My sibling doesn't seem to mind the changes I kept on doing. Lol

Nothing is forever except death

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2018 - 01:30 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.