IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Totally spies character would you wish to befriend in real life?
Kira Yamato
post Feb 1 2018, 06:11 PM
Post #1

The Great Mysterious Astrophysicist Bishounen
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Azur Lane, Kancolle, and GF

Hey, guys! Since I'm bored and feeling kinda lonely here, just decided to go nuts and post some weird stuff. XD My deepest apologies in advance. lol

Anyway, the matter of this thread is around a quite simple question: If you could meet a certain TS character in real life and have the chance of befriending him/her, which one would you choose?

In my case I would definitely want to hang out with z45.png. Why? Because I always thought that beneath her tough "Alpha Bitch" attitude lies a trully nice and sweet girl.

Milan pretty much lays on the Tsun branch of the Tsundere category. XD And this is just what makes her an interesting person to be with. lol

~~Kancolle - SS Fleet ~~

Latest Artbook & Doujin Reviews:

Fantasia Bunko Utopia (NEW)
Hot Winter (NEW)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 2 2018, 11:14 PM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Anyway, the matter of this thread is around a quite simple question: If you could meet a certain TS character in real life and have the chance of befriending him/her, which one would you choose?

Mandy. I think you already know this. xD She posts her sometimes, but she should pay more attention to me! I miss her yelling at me. a22.gif There's a lot of fun things we could do together, and not all of them involve chains and whips. e7729.gif XD

Also I wouldn't mind hanging out with Clover, Sam and Alex. Maybe all at the same time. We can use their hot tub! XD angelstar-kaos063.gif

In my case I would definitely want to hang out with z45.png. Why? Because I always thought that beneath her tough "Alpha Bitch" attitude lies a trully nice and sweet girl.

Milan pretty much lays on the Tsun branch of the Tsundere category. XD And this is just what makes her an interesting person to be with. lol

I don't know about that, but since you are quite handsome, she may make you into her boy toy and have her give her massages. xd

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Feb 6 2018, 09:44 PM
Post #3

Spy Chic III
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

Oh nice, a cool topic- thanks!

I like a number of characters, but for pure friendship... if I had to pick one it'd be Sam.

She's amazing in: looks, intelligence, personality, and even things like morals and courage.

One thing that would be interesting is discussion on spirituality. She doesn't seem to care for the supernatural, but in time- who knows. cool.gif

2nd runner-up might be Jerry. Incredible life experiences, leadership, intelligence (w/old age quirks), courage, connections, etc.
Tied for 2nd?- Brittney or Alex. Or Clover. They have a lot of the same attributes as listed for Sam. It's really tough to choose. cheerup.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
SecondClass
post Feb 16 2018, 08:40 AM
Post #4

Loser

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,015
Favorite Character:

Either Clover because a day wifh her would be awesome, or Mandy because if she liked me I would have made it in life

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 24 2018, 02:01 AM
Post #5

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (SecondClass @ Feb 16 2018, 02:40 AM) *
Either Clover because a day wifh her would be awesome, or Mandy because if she liked me I would have made it in life

If you tried to be friends with both, there might be some conflict there. xd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2018 - 03:22 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.