Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (jettmanas @ Mar 26 2019, 04:31 AM) *
QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 25 2019, 05:50 PM) *
Listening to an artist called Hanatan/YURiCA. Beautiful voice with an amazing vocal range, absolutely love her lower singing voice but she can totally rock a higher tune too! Some info about her if anyone is interested: https://utaite.fandom.com/wiki/Hanatan
(When I daydream about my imaginary TS anime universe, I fantasise Clover has a voice like this laugh.gif)

Good music. I listened to it all. Thanks!
I like Japanese culture, including anime & gaming quite a bit. Took a semester of Japanese. Still want to travel there someday.
(Why have I waited so long?) mellow.gif

Clover w/a singing voice would be cool. I remember Spies in Space, where- have you seen it?
Don't want to spoil it, but check it out for the ending & the rest of the ep! a42.gif

Glad you enjoyed the songs! If you ever have a chance to visit Japan you totally should! It's like a whole other world biggrin.gif

And yes I have seen that episode surprisingly haha (I've only seen a handful from that season, still working on seeing all the episodes!) I like the thought of them as a band, like in the very first ep where they're undercover openers for Ricky Mathis laugh.gif Clover's band outfit is awesome smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2019 - 06:22 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.