Group: Members
Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

Not a villain but one their brainwashed baddies from the 'Dental? More Like Mental' episode.

"Aren't you Mia Hanson from that terrible romantic comedy 'Dude, Where's My Date?'" - Clover laugh.gif

Even though we only see her for few scenes I always thought this character was pretty hot (as you can tell from my display pic!) Her voice on the other hand isn't as nice as her looks a06.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

Her and Sam look pretty badass standing together here, although it kinda gives me mental-asylum-horror-anime-game vibes a little!

Attached Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Jun 11 2019, 07:06 PM
Post #42

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Jun 11 2019, 06:13 AM) *
Not a villain but one their brainwashed baddies from the 'Dental? More Like Mental' episode.

"Aren't you Mia Hanson from that terrible romantic comedy 'Dude, Where's My Date?'" - Clover laugh.gif

Even though we only see her for few scenes I always thought this character was pretty hot (as you can tell from my display pic!) Her voice on the other hand isn't as nice as her looks a06.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

Her and Sam look pretty badass standing together here, although it kinda gives me mental-asylum-horror-anime-game vibes a little!

Attached Image

Interesting to pick a side character. Wow, even putting her as your avatar. Good point on her looks & that last pic.

Posted years ago, but never voted til now! (Geraldine)

Guess some guys were available to make it fair.
I think some Season 6 ladies were pretty hot, but their personality wasn't as sexy.
Feline Dion may be the best of them (before cat form).

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
hdc
post Jun 12 2019, 04:41 AM
Post #43

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

It occurs to me Caitlin is technically a villain so she gets my vote. Green eyes go well with anything but especially darker skin/hair.

I like that first shot because it looks like a genuine smile from her instead of an evil smirk. Also that crop top is her best outfit (she also wears it in Matchmaker).

Her voice is pretty bizarre. She's voiced by Alex's VA and IMO the one upside to the season 3 replacement is that Caitlin sounds much better.

Second place goes to Bonita Bickham, who edges out Violet Vanderfleet by having a Brit accent and some yummy yuri subtext when she and Alex meet.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
hdc
post Jun 12 2019, 04:58 AM
Post #44

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Jun 11 2019, 06:13 AM) *

Attached Image

They do have a lot of hot extras in this show.

I like how she thrusts that hip out to show she's not just a villain but a sexy villain.

It looks the fetish flavor of the week for that episode is "hot evil doctor/nurse" and Sam is a good choice ("Wanna be my patient? heart1.gif Strip down and hop on the exam table, this won't hurt...much!") Though Clover would also look good in a white doctor's coat and heels (and nothing else ; )

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jun 13 2019, 06:49 AM
Post #45

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Jun 11 2019, 08:13 AM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

This reminds me there is an actual mouth mask fetish on DeviantArt. She's pretty good, but not as good as the steel bikini wearing beach bunnies. lol

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Jun 13 2019, 04:49 PM
Post #46

TSUG's Mysterious Bishounen Hot Teacher
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Any kind of yuri pair...
Favorite Anime: My current list forms a divergent series...
Favorite Manga: I'm just too lazy to list them all...
Favorite Movie: The Lord of the Rings
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Kishida Kyoudan, Saiori Hayami, Momoiro Clover Z
Favorite Album: Endo Yurika's FINAL LIVE - Emotional Daybreak
Favorite Game: Azur Lane, Kancolle, and Girls Frontline

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Jun 11 2019, 03:13 PM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Oh boy, the first time I saw that girl from that episode I thought something like this: "OMG, I wish I could visit that dental surgeon just to be treated by that sexy lady". XD Obviously, by "treatment" I meant something beyond my dental care... Oh, come on! I am free to dream, right?! lol

Back on topic, Milan-chan is still my first choice as the sexiest villain. Ok, she may be our classical Rich Bitch fellow which a thing for robotic (and killer!) pets, but who cares? laugh.gif

~~§§ Azur Lane §§~~

Latest Artbook & Doujin Reviews:

Fantasia Bunko Utopia
Hot Winter

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Jun 14 2019, 08:37 PM
Post #47

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (hdc @ Jun 12 2019, 05:41 AM) *
It occurs to me Caitlin is technically a villain so she gets my vote. Green eyes go well with anything but especially darker skin/hair.

I like that first shot because it looks like a genuine smile from her instead of an evil smirk. Also that crop top is her best outfit (she also wears it in Matchmaker).

Her voice is pretty bizarre. She's voiced by Alex's VA and IMO the one upside to the season 3 replacement is that Caitlin sounds much better.

Second place goes to Bonita Bickham, who edges out Violet Vanderfleet by having a Brit accent and some yummy yuri subtext when she and Alex meet.

Lighter eye colours and darker skin/hair is a very beautiful combination! Green eyes especially since they’re more of a rarer eye colour (here’s looking at you, Sam!)

Interesting choice! Mandy won’t be pleased that her lackey has stolen the spotlight in this thread laugh.gif And yes, Alex’s VA change in Season 3 was devastating to me 😩 glad you found an upside!

Nice to see what other sexy minor villains/minions there are in TS biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 03:37 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.