Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Straight to the point: I need to get writing Totally Spies fanfiction again, lest I lose all interest. The problem, however, is that I am one of the worst people when it comes to thinking up good plots. Usually this drives me to the point of crossing TS over with another thing and basically seeing what happens...but given the popularity, or lack thereof, of Eye Of The Storm, that's not something people want. As a result, I've all but given up on that, and possibly any crossover fic with TS. :/

In light of TB74's recent efforts (which are GREAT, btw! smile.gif ), I need some help to get me going again. What kind of TS fics do you want to see? Please, help me find my writing scope, guys. I'd very much appreciate it. smile.gif

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NinjaNick101
post Apr 6 2012, 07:11 AM
Post #2

Ninja
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 198
Favorite Character:

Anything with some action would be cool.

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 6 2012, 08:20 PM
Post #3

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina
Favorite Game: Sunless Sea

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Apr 6 2012, 01:28 AM) *
Straight to the point: I need to get writing Totally Spies fanfiction again, lest I lose all interest. The problem, however, is that I am one of the worst people when it comes to thinking up good plots. Usually this drives me to the point of crossing TS over with another thing and basically seeing what happens...but given the popularity, or lack thereof, of Eye Of The Storm, that's not something people want. As a result, I've all but given up on that, and possibly any crossover fic with TS. :/

In light of TB74's recent efforts (which are GREAT, btw! smile.gif ), I need some help to get me going again. What kind of TS fics do you want to see? Please, help me find my writing scope, guys. I'd very much appreciate it. smile.gif

Well, first of all, thanks for the compliment! Much appreciated! blush.gif

Second, I'll second NinjaNick101 and say I'd like to see some action in a future TS fanfic.

And humor. Like Mandy escaping Clover's claws before she can strangle her after saying something awful to her, the girls being whooped out of a dishwasher or being accidentally sent in Antarctica in bikini suits after G.L.A.D.I.S. goes mad and hijacks the Spies' jet in mid-flight (I might use that last idea for an upcoming fic, BTW wink.gif ).

Some ideas for plots? Here are three, thrown at random:

The Spies are attacked by a villain in the middle of the campus. The bad guy uses a gun that switches people's minds and bodies, and Clover's mind ends up in Mandy's body and the other way around. Alex and Sam first believe Clover is just kidding when she claims to be Mandy, but they soon realize it's no joke.

Clover wants to jump off a bridge every time she looks in a mirror, and Mandy plans to put on fifty pounds by eating like a pig in order to humiliate Clover before they manage to have their bodies switched back. The villain attacks again, and Alex and Sam get the same treatment Clover and Mandy got before.

The girls decide to work with Mandy to get things back to normal, but Clover just doesn't have her own strength in Mandy's body. Mandy isn't being very useful either, as she spends her time complaining and running away. Alex and Sam aren't doing much better either, as they have yet to adapt to their new bodies. The villain attacks again and captures the Spies.

Eventually, Mandy manages to free them all by misusing one of Clover's "borrowed" WOOHP gadgets, and the four girls manage to overcome the villain using their weaknesses as a new strength. Before reverting back to their bodies, Clover forces Mandy to go on an extreme workout to lose the weight she gained by eating in a reckless way. Clover becomes Mandy's coach and she trains her to total exhaustion, to her greatest pleasure.

Jerry is transformed into a 6-year old kid by some crazy villain. Sam is appointed to replace him at the head of WOOHP while the organization's scientists try to figure out a way to bring him back to normal. Alex and Clover are sent on the villain's tracks, but Clover is turned into a 6-year old kid as well, and Alex soon needs help. Sam calls Britney for assistance, which makes Alex very uncomfortable.

Sam is soon overwhelmed with her new job, and some of her decisions have very bad consequences, including one that allows the crazy villain to attack WOOHP's HQ, turning Sam into a kid too. The redhead frees Clover and Jerry, and all three escape from WOOHP's medical facility and go on a kid's shopping spree: candy, toys, etc., using Jerry's credit card.

Alex and Britney put aside their differences to save their friends. Alex manages to steel the villain weapon's while Britney acts as bait, and Alex soon neutralizes the bad guy by turning him into a kid as well. Together with Dean, Alex and Britney find a way to return Jerry, Clover and Sam to normal.

Without Jerry notifying Alex, Clover and Sam, WOOHP hires Mindy as a new spy. But she's soon captured and the girls are sent to rescue her, while Mandy's starts a "Free Mindy" national campaign, believing her cousin was kidnapped by some obscure criminal group in exchange for a ransom. She spends countless hours on the web posting videos asking for Mindy's safe return, making sure the message gets through, and collecting funds for the ransom. Mandy soon becomes a viral phenomenon.

When the Spies finally manage to find Mindy, they discover she faked to be capture and that she's in fact working with one of their old enemies' because the Spies were "mean" to her a few days ago. Mandy's cousin's revenge was a well-planned operation, and the girls are defeated and captured.

But when Mindy realizes the villain is not planning just to humiliate them, but to kill them (and also take over the world), Mindy risks her life into trying to save the three girls. Eventually, Mindy gets traumatized during the fight, and is sent back home with her memories erased. Mandy is relieved to see her cousin is safe, but Mindy's return means her sudden popularity drops like a stone, and Mandy soon wishes for her cousin to be kidnapped again, which infuriates Mindy. Not to mention some people want to know what happened to the funds Mandy collected.

Feel free to use any of these ideas for your fanfic, either in part or in whole. Hope to see some new fanfic from you soon! wink.gif

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Apr 11 2012, 07:46 AM
Post #4

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Thanks for the ideas Nick and TB74. Talk about my bad timing, though. Lack of interest has been replaced (for the moment) with a shit-ton of work hours and preparing for (both) my parents' birthdays. And of course I've got other forum commitments...I'll try to find some time to get some TS fanfiction done though!

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
MasterHavik
post May 24 2012, 02:53 PM
Post #5

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 453
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: AlexXSam
Favorite Anime: Lucky Star
Favorite Manga: High school of the Dead
Favorite Comic: X-men
Favorite Movie: Scott Pilgrim
Favorite Book: Gamer girl
Favorite Musician(s): Muse and Gorlliaz
Favorite Album: N/A
Favorite Game: Klonoa 2 Lunatea's veil

Totally Spies crossing over with an anime like airgear or something. It would be funny to see a Totally Spies and MLP crossover.

I don't give a fuck.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 06:30 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.