Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

This was an idea I just came up with for a new thread game.

So far, we've had one TS movie. It was of course the prequel that showed us the girls' first mission. While that movie was good, there are of course endless possibilities for other TS films. In fact, I think they could just keep making them forever like James Bond or something.

To participate in the game, simply copy and past the list below and fill in all (or most of) the sections with your own ideas. You can also fill out the form multiple times if you have more than one idea. I think I'll probably participate later on too when I feel a little better.

1. Film Title

2. Rating (explain reasoning if necessary)

3. Animation Studio

4. Genre Classifications

5. Main Characters

6. Main Villain or Villains

7. Supporting Characters

8. Main Setting

9. Supplemental Setting or Settings

10. Main Villain Plot

11. B-Plot

12. C-Plot

13. Themes

14. Main Conflicts (between which characters?)

15. Romance or Sexual Tension (between which characters?) (leave blank if not applicable)

16. Pivotal or Interesting Scenes (can include fight scenes, dramatic scenes, love scenes, etc.)

15. Gadgets

16. Vehicles

17. Sound Track and Film Score

18. Other Notes About Your Film

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
> Replies
stephdumas
post Apr 29 2016, 11:50 PM
Post #2

Spy Chic VI
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 10
Favorite Character:

I guess a swimsuit moment is out of the question. ^^;

However since season 6 is arrived with Trent. We should include him too and instead of Violet, I thought of another Spies nemesis who still wants revenge against WOOHP: Tim Scam.

And there's might be a window of opportunity to use Ariel from season 2 episode "W.O.W" she promised then she'll be back.

Finally, let's not forget Arnold. After "Super nerd much" and "Arnold the great", there might be another potential for him.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

> Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 05:48 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.