Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Definitely need this thread at the new forum. What's your favorite TS episode and why? Maybe list one or two choices for your fave episode and then list some others you liked after that if you want.

Well since about 2004, when I first started watching TS, my favorite episode has been Ski Trip. Why you ask? Well, first of all, it's one episode with a lot of Mandy. She was probalby only in a few other episodes for the same amount of time. I do worship her after all. XD

Second big reason? Mandy is put in to situations in regards to the other characters that we hadn't seen up to that point. She befriends Alex and in fact tries to befriend the entire group for a short period. Definitley very nice to see the dynameic shaken up like that and what it would be like if Mandy and the girls could get along (albeit for a very short time).

Third reason? Some very over the top and obvious femslash content. I'd say Mandy "riding" Alex down the ski-slope was defintley one of the biggest yuri moments in the show, and I give the animators and writers lots of credit for being that obvious with it. Over all the entire segnment was very cute. Also very obvious yuri overtones between Mandy and Catlin/Dominique in the end of the episode.

And lastly, tying it all up together? Just excelent pacing. This goes for the main plot, the Betty and Veronica-esque Mandy vs. Clover romance b-plot (althought I would say it was more about Mandy trying to piss off Clover than it was actually about Todd), and some very great chase scenes. Just over all a very well conscructed episode.

Some of J-Syxx's Other Favorite Episodes:

Eraser (for the birth of Samandy and over-all Mandyness)
Spy Gladiators (for Donna Ramon who was awesome, and a Kool Moe Dee guest role, and other hyjinx)
Evil Coffee Shop Much? (Mandy becomes a spy. Do you need to say more?)
Evil Boutiques Are So Passee (for a great female villain, and over all yuriness, I have a one track mind XD)
Evil Shoe Designer (for a very hilarious villain, hilarious parody of the fashion world, and over the top action/gadgets)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Dec 4 2010, 02:26 AM
Post #2

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

Fav episode? Super Agent Much?. If you don't mind me saying so, it was really cool to see Clover turn into an evil robot, of sorts. The look on her face when Sam and Alex got frozen was really fucking scary, but uber cool. Especially with the red eye. I've always been a fan of the Terminator movie series, and this moment in TS was epic to me.
*imagines Clover as a Terminator, shivers at the though. With excitement. And fear. And...whatever. lol.*

2nd fav? That's a tie between Evil Coffee Shop Much? and WOOHP-tastic. Since a certain RP moment (Syxx knows since I told him over MSN) happened, I've kinda been liking Evil Coffee Shop Much? more and more, if only to see Mandy in that Spy outfit. I seriously need a good screenshot or artwork of her in that. XD Also, the villain reminds me of a certain FRA-user's OC, The Wootinator. XD

WOOHP-tastic only ties it because Senor Starchy is in it, and he's hilariously epic. XD

Other notable episodes.

Matchmaker (Clover NOT falling for the guy and kicking his ass)
Alex Quits (introduction of Britney who I also love, and for that heartfelt moment when Alex left. You could feel the sadness shaking the room)
Planet of the Hunks (SPY CALIBUR! If only for a few minutes, anyway. XD)
Evil Bouquets Are Sooo Passe (lmfao Clover/Violet moment. Also, plant bondage.)

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
darksmelo
post Dec 4 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy/Sam

It's too difficult to choose... I love so many episodes, but I think "totally busted" and "ski trip" are my favourite cause it has the meeting of Mandy and the spies's moms, and in the other, they have to share the same room, every time, without parents this time so none can stop them in arguing.

I'm french I can make some mistakes ^^'

+Quote Post
NinjaNick101
post Dec 4 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #4

Ninja
Group Icon

Member No.: 198
Favorite Character:

Picking episodes is hard. Let's see, here's some of my favorites...

1. Virtual Stranger - The video game villains are pretty funny, especially Neat Freak.
2. Attack of the 50 Foot Mandy - Who doesn't love a giant catfight? One of the craziest episodes ever.

Honorable Mentions:
Deja Cruise - I like how they tried not to repeat the same day over.
WOOHP-ersize Me - Woohp-woohp! Enough said.
Evil Sorority - Muffy does have a catchy song. Plus, Clover and Mandy in the same team. Solid episode, overall.
Totally Dunzo - Such an emotional rollercoaster of an episode. At least it ended on a nice note.
The Yuck Factor - A pretty silly episode.
The Show Must Go Onů Or Else - Another silly episode.

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Dec 4 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #5

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

Totally Spies does have many interesting episodes, but the most remarkable to me are the following:

Spies vs. Spies - The introduction of the old team, composed by Pam, Crimson and Alice.
S.P.I - I loved to see the Cry Cute action with Sam. It was awesome !
Super Nerd Much? - Arnold had a Crowning Moment Of Awesome with his Kick the Dog action against the spies. Wonderful !
Evil G.L.A.D.I.S. Much? - G.L.A.D.I.S. surely is a Badass Abnormal.
Halloween - This episode reminds a lot Martin Mystery.
Future shock! - Mandy ruling Bervely Hills... what do you want more ?
Totally Mystery Much? - Crossover with Martin Mystery. In addition, I liked the Martin x Alex pairing.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Dec 5 2010, 10:36 AM
Post #6

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

Evil Sorority! z48.png
"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit pep and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

Muffy is awesome, entertaining, and..."yuri-tastic"! The moments with Clover and Mandy were nice too. The massive all-girl brawl was pretty neat, and a nice change of pace.

Honorable mention goes to Evil Roomate! stacy.png
To be honest, I didn't like it a lot the first time I saw it. I liked Stacy, but not quite as much as I do now. It took me until the second time I saw it to really love it.

My memory of anything pre-Season 5 is a tad rusty at the moment, so I'll think about it and come back later...

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Dec 5 2010, 01:42 PM
Post #7

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Dec 5 2010, 12:36 PM) *
Evil Sorority! z48.png
"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit pep and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

Muffy is awesome, entertaining, and..."yuri-tastic"! The moments with Clover and Mandy were nice too. The massive all-girl brawl was pretty neat, and a nice change of pace.

Well... I can say that I appreciated the Rape Pillage And Burn action made by Clover and Mandy during that episode. laugh.gif In addition, it gives lots of hints about the Depraved Bisexual theory concerning Clover.

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Dec 8 2010, 11:31 PM
Post #8

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

*pinning this thread*

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post Mar 10 2011, 08:42 AM
Post #9

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

*did not notice this thread*

All time favorite episode is gonna have to be WOOHP-er size me. Simple reason too: Britney was with the team at the start of the episode, and was still with the team at the end. I was actually kinda expecting this at the end of her debut episode (since she turned out not to be a traitor like I thought she would). Only downside is that the backstory was wasted on a re-used plot, but at this point in the game, it was evident the writers were running out of ideas.

I think before this, my favorite episode was Matchmaker. It seemed a bit more mature than the others what with the guy cheating on everyone and Clover having to deal with her friends losing their minds. I kinda liked that insight into Clover's character.

Other favorites are:
Feng Shui is Like so Passe - Tara! Probably one of the hottest one time characters the show ever had. Plus Yin Yang was a complete and total badass.
Evil Roomate - Stacy! It's the voice! That and the fact that she's something of a bitch in school girl clothing.
Evil Bouquets are so Passe (LOL REALLY? Same title for two eps?) - Violet was the hottest villain ever, and the second most badass to boot.
Totally Mystery Much - If only Diana was in this!

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Mar 11 2011, 01:32 AM
Post #10

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

I still gotta think this over. It's like I have one per season, and can't choose between them. :/ I agree with GMG about Totally Martin, that wouldve been the top for me in Di and Java were in it too. Instead, I gotsta use the paste myself to make it happen.
However, because it was not to be, I have to choose one, and I'm awful at choosing. tongue.gif ......WOOHP Island. The build up hype for me was delicious, and it acutally held up well to my expectations. Willard's return gave him a smidge more depth (even as a silly character), and cameos from past villains was a bonus. And oh yeah, it was Brit's 2nd Episode.

My pick may change at some point, when I remember/rewatch others on my shortlist.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Mar 11 2011, 04:40 AM
Post #11

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Mezoroth @ Mar 10 2011, 07:32 PM) *
I still gotta think this over. It's like I have one per season, and can't choose between them. :/ I agree with GMG about Totally Martin, that wouldve been the top for me in Di and Java were in it too. Instead, I gotsta use the paste myself to make it happen.
However, because it was not to be, I have to choose one, and I'm awful at choosing. tongue.gif ......WOOHP Island. The build up hype for me was delicious, and it acutally held up well to my expectations. Willard's return gave him a smidge more depth (even as a silly character), and cameos from past villains was a bonus. And oh yeah, it was Brit's 2nd Episode.

My pick may change at some point, when I remember/rewatch others on my shortlist.

I agree that WOOHP Island is a great episode. I also really liked to reference to Bruce Campbell as the Surgeon General of Beverly Hills in Escape from LA. There was alos a ton of villian cameos in this ep. lol

+Quote Post
Angie
post Apr 28 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #12

Lackey

Member No.: 281
Favorite Character:

My favorite is Creepy Crawly Much. Max Exterminus is an interesting villain, whom I wish could have appeared in more episodes.

+Quote Post
TB74
post Nov 16 2011, 01:01 AM
Post #13

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina

Hard to pick one, but I'd go for "Evil Heiress Much?"

I just can't help to notice Milan Stilton's hot body in that bikini blush.gif , not to mention her spoiled brat attitude. Her freaking robot dog is also worth it. And if you didn't catch it's all a Paris Hilton parody yet, watch the episode again, you'll see!

Also among my favorites (no specific order):

Any episode featuring Mandy and her witty comments — Just can't get enough of her sharp tongue! bouncy.gif

"Evil Hotel" — Mainly because of the way Alex is jealous of Britney in this episode. The underlying sexual tension between the two girls is just awesome. Just like in the movies where two persons first can't stand each other but eventually end up together. wink.gif Any other episode including Britney would be in my top ten list as well. She's just too hot. wub.gif

"Evil Bouquets are so Passe" — Thanks to a great female villain (and should I add, super sexy female villain ever), and a nice story.

"Evil Coffee Shop Much?" — Mandy as a spy ... a10.gif 'nuf said.

"S.P.I." — Thanks to sexy MILF Geraldine Husk, another awesome female villain. I'd love to see her trying to seduce one of the spies. wink.gif

"The Eraser" — Sam brainwashed, a recurring joke along the series. Just can't beat the first one, though. Also because Mandy is all over Sam in this episode! biggrin.gif

"I Hate The Eighties." — Seeing Clover turned eight or so and wearing Flashdance-inspired clothing was just hilarious. laugh.gif And the vilain, Boogie Gus, reminds me of Disco Stu, from the Simpsons: just outrageously past due!

That sums it up, I guess. There aren't much episodes I didn't like at least a bit, but some are classic Totally Spies stuff, like those mentioned above.

+Quote Post
Kawaii Neko
post Nov 16 2011, 05:35 AM
Post #14

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 5
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy/Clover
Favorite Anime: Excel Saga
Favorite Book: Obscure Hipster Shit
Favorite Game: THE GAME

Ski Trip

+Quote Post
plami.v.godona
post Dec 9 2013, 03:53 PM
Post #15

Loser

Member No.: 641
Favorite Character:

Hmm... probably all parts of ,,Totally busted"!

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Dec 11 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #16

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (plami.v.godona @ Dec 9 2013, 09:53 AM) *

Great choice!

+Quote Post
plami.v.godona
post Dec 15 2013, 05:44 PM
Post #17

Loser

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Dec 11 2013, 12:42 PM) *

Great choice!

Thanks! I've been watching Totally Spies for... well... a lot of time laugh.gif I love it! Just started watching season 6 wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Dec 15 2013, 07:26 PM
Post #18

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (plami.v.godona @ Dec 15 2013, 11:44 AM) *

Great choice!

Thanks! I've been watching Totally Spies for... well... a lot of time laugh.gif I love it! Just started watching season 6 wink.gif

You're welcome! I need to watch more of Season 6 soon. Been too busy. x__X Anyways, nice to meet you!

+Quote Post
plami.v.godona
post Dec 16 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #19

Loser

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Dec 15 2013, 09:26 PM) *
QUOTE (plami.v.godona @ Dec 15 2013, 11:44 AM) *

Great choice!

You're welcome! I need to watch more of Season 6 soon. Been too busy. x__X Anyways, nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too! I am new here and I really like this forum! However, season 6 is better than season 5 (my opinion) because the quality is better and the plot! I strongly reccomend it!

+Quote Post
Mandy
post Jan 18 2014, 11:01 PM
Post #20

BH's Queen !!!!!!!

Group: Totally Spies Characters
Member No.: 655
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me and David, or Me and Sam.
Favorite Anime: Anime?! Eww...
Favorite Manga: Gross...
Favorite Comic: Only nerds read them...
Favorite Musician(s): Any handsome musician
Favorite Game: Games are for losers...

Fave episode???

Meh fav is the one meh sleeps with Sam..... *ahem* *wrong topic* Meh fav is anyone meh is present, you losers!!!!!
tarddance.gif tarddance.gif tarddance.gif wakeupbounce.gif wakeupbounce.gif XD2.gif XD2.gif XD2.gif XD2.gif zomg.gif a62.gif a62.gif a62.gif a62.gif a62.gif a62.gif a62.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 04:25 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.