Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,027
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 9 2019, 12:03 PM) *
QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 7 2019, 11:15 AM) *
QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 5 2019, 12:22 PM) *
QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 4 2019, 01:19 PM) *
You know? I kinda see the appeal of Clover x Alex. I've been reading a few fanfics of them. They could be like... friends with benefits.

They would be great friends with benefits. xd What fanfics did you read?

My two favorites:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11335210/1/ (Clover and Alex)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12209853/1/Where...Line-As-Friends

Thanks for the links! I read the first story. It was definitely cute, but I think it might be more believable to have Clover be bisexual (or even pansexual). That way you don't have to change much from the show, and it fits her flirty personality too I think.

Anyways, maybe you should write a Clover/Alex fanfic, Amy. Clover-icon.pngheart1.gifAlex-icon.gif

Nah. I kinda suck at writing. I rather have someone else do that. Lol.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Jan 11 2019, 10:46 PM
Post #62

Wannabe

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (hdc @ Jan 9 2019, 04:02 PM) *
QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 4 2019, 11:19 AM) *
You know? I kinda see the appeal of Clover x Alex. I've been reading a few fanfics of them. They could be like... friends with benefits.

My headcanon is that Alex has a thing for Clover. I think that started with the first episode where Clover gets turned down for a latte date and Alex offers to buy her a latte instead. After that my imagination was off to the races.

I APPROVE OF THIS!

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 12 2019, 08:47 PM
Post #63

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 11 2019, 04:46 PM) *

My headcanon is that Alex has a thing for Clover. I think that started with the first episode where Clover gets turned down for a latte date and Alex offers to buy her a latte instead. After that my imagination was off to the races.

I APPROVE OF THIS!

It started way before that. Alex is kind of like the baby of the group Sam and Clover fawn over. The Season 3 episode, Truth or Scare, is all about Clover and Sam fighting over who is Alex's best friend. They are like completely enamored with her. The ending to the first Britney episode is like that as well.

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Jan 25 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #64

Wannabe

Favorite Character:

Alex x Clover. XD

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 26 2019, 07:40 PM
Post #65

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 25 2019, 02:40 PM) *
Alex x Clover. XD

Those are cute! z03.gif Thanks for sharing. ^ ^

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Jan 27 2019, 03:07 PM
Post #66

The Great Mysterious Astrophysicist Bishounen
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Azur Lane, Kancolle, and GF

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 12 2019, 10:47 PM) *
QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 11 2019, 04:46 PM) *

I APPROVE OF THIS!

It started way before that. Alex is kind of like the baby of the group Sam and Clover fawn over. The Season 3 episode, Truth or Scare, is all about Clover and Sam fighting over who is Alex's best friend. They are like completely enamored with her. The ending to the first Britney episode is like that as well.

Please, tell me that Britney will throw her hat into this. For the sake of drama, please! XD I would love to see her and Clover having catfights for little Alex. lol

I don't know why the hell I think this, but I am used to portrait Britney as a dangerous yandere. And for Alex-senpai! This is no joke! I can totally see Bri-chan (as I affectionately call her) reaching the point of murdering Clover, or Sam... or anyone else who tries to stand between her and her beloved Alex. lol

~~Kancolle - SS Fleet ~~

Latest Artbook & Doujin Reviews:

Fantasia Bunko Utopia (NEW)
Hot Winter (NEW)

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Jan 27 2019, 07:10 PM
Post #67

Wannabe

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 26 2019, 12:40 PM) *
Alex x Clover. XD

No problem. She's holding Clover's hands here!

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 27 2019, 09:44 PM
Post #68

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 27 2019, 01:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 26 2019, 12:40 PM) *
Alex x Clover. XD

No problem. She's holding Clover's hands here!

That one's nice too. XD That look on her face! a09.gif alexgif.gif

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Feb 14 2019, 07:47 PM
Post #69

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Nov 13 2010, 07:10 AM) *
I honestly don't think we've had this thread. So, I thought it was about time.

Honestly, I don't have very strong opinions on Clover femslash ships. I think it may have to do with her being shipped with Mandy a lot, and I of course want Mandy with the love of her life, Sam. XD Still Mandy/Clover is easily one of the most famous TS femslash pairings, and there are plenty of great fanfics based around the couple. And let's not forget the infamous ending to W.O.W. So, yeah, they get props for those reasons.

Out of the other choices, I think Tara/Clover may be the cutest. There was definitely some big femslash subtext in that episode with Tara calling her the most beautiful girl in school and then worshiping her to the point of making herself into a Clover clone. Kinda creepy, but some puppy dog love between the two would be cute.

And I could probably go on and on about other pairings. XD I think pretty much every character in the list up there has had subtext with her at some point. Well, maybe not Donna, Caitlin, and Dominique, but I included them because I view them as TS femslash staples. Stella is included mostly for laughs, although I think there are a few people who may ship them (it would be sexy at least). Also went ahead and included the Clover/Sam/Alex M�nage � Trois. Personally, I find this three way ship boring now, but its popularity and subtext support demands inclusion.

And yeah Clover is into boys a lot (understatement of the year), but I definitely think she gives off the easily bi-sexual vibe. I definitely don't see her libido being limited to one sex. lol

It’s no secret I am a Sam x Clover fan heehee whistle.gif I love them together as they seem to be the pair who bicker and insult each other the most within the spy trio. I like to think their disagreements builds up this angry sexual tension between them wink.gif especially if they’re spending lots of time together: at school, on missions, living together etc.

I can totally see Clover being bi, like you said I don’t think her libido can be satisfied by just one gender biggrin.gif This is going to sound ridiculous but apparently bisexuals can’t sit in chairs properly (google it!) and I’ve noticed Clover’s sitting poses in some screencaps XD
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Feb 14 2019, 08:21 PM
Post #70

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I can totally see Clover being bi, like you said I don’t think her libido can be satisfied by just one gender biggrin.gif This is going to sound ridiculous but apparently bisexuals can’t sit in chairs properly (google it!) and I’ve noticed Clover’s sitting poses in some screencaps XD

You have a fine eye for detail. I never noticed that before, but I like the way Clover is sitting in some of those shots. a09.gif Seems like an extension of her attention-seeking, flrity personality. xd Very fun observation. Maybe it does mean what you suggest about her being bi. I always have to learn my chair back, maybe this is why I'm way I am. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
hdc
post Yesterday, 01:39 AM
Post #71

Lackey

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Feb 14 2019, 01:21 PM) *

You have a fine eye for detail. I never noticed that before, but I like the way Clover is sitting in some of those shots. a09.gif Seems like an extension of her attention-seeking, flrity personality. xd Very fun observation. Maybe it does mean what you suggest about her being bi. I always have to learn my chair back, maybe this is why I'm way I am. laugh.gif

I think my favorite is the lower left, that pose looks pretty inviting to me ; )
Alex looks very nice with her legs over the chair arm at the upper right as well.
Going through my screenshots I found some more support for NSP's theory : ) Though in all fairness to Clover, I think her pose in the first one is the result of a WOOHPing.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
hdc
post Yesterday, 01:49 AM
Post #72

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 12 2019, 01:47 PM) *

I just realized the first words out of Alex's mouth in the entire series are to express jealousy over Clover. Clover asks to borrow Sam's sweater and Sam says "Sure, what are best friends for?" To which Alex replies, "Hey! What about me?" Clover replies they can't wear Sam's sweater at the same time, and a clearly impatient Alex says "No, Clover, I meant, aren't I your best friend too?"
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Yesterday, 03:57 AM
Post #73

Spy Chic III
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

Pretty interesting thoughts on Clover! Nice to have one of these discussion topics going. Thanks for it.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Yesterday, 06:18 AM
Post #74

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (hdc @ Feb 15 2019, 02:39 AM) *
QUOTE (Ryofu @ Feb 14 2019, 01:21 PM) *

I think my favorite is the lower left, that pose looks pretty inviting to me ; )
Alex looks very nice with her legs over the chair arm at the upper right as well.
Going through my screenshots I found some more support for NSP's theory : ) Though in all fairness to Clover, I think her pose in the first one is the result of a WOOHPing.

Honestly I love the way she sits, like Ryofu said it goes with her super confident flirty personality! And hdc - no word of a lie but that lower left picture (Green with NV episode) is my most vivid memory of TS from watching it as a kid. I’ve ALWAYS loved her pose in that scene, it’s like her sexiness was burnt into my memory wink.gif

+Quote Post
hdc
post Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Post #75

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Feb 14 2019, 11:18 PM) *
Honestly I love the way she sits, like Ryofu said it goes with her super confident flirty personality! And hdc - no word of a lie but that lower left picture (Green with NV episode) is my most vivid memory of TS from watching it as a kid. I’ve ALWAYS loved her pose in that scene, it’s like her sexiness was burnt into my memory wink.gif

I guess that's one nice thing about their catsuits: plausible denial for suggestive poses. Gotta love kid's shows where the animators amuse themselves by trying to sneak stuff past the radar, and end up corrupting their young and impressionable audiences for life : ) Or maybe that's just my excuse.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th February 2019 - 09:56 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.