IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winx Club "Escaping from Cloud Tower" Talkback SPOILERS, Season 1, Episode 23 UNCUT
ErikBigCloverFan
post Sep 26 2013, 08:24 PM
Post #1

Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 41
Favorite Character:

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. Inside Cloud Tower, it was great that Knut led Bloom and the others to the Trix's old dorm room and found a secret passage in a mirror so they could get in without being caught. It's too bad a "seeing eye" monster exposed them to the Trix.

2. Back at Alfea, as the other fairies were getting anxious about being kept prisoners, I liked that Tecna, Musa, & Flora reassured them that everything would be ok in the end. It was a little weird how Tecna suddenly ran off to be with Timmy.

3. While on the ship with Timmy on the way to Cloud Tower, it was nice that Tecna wanted to focus on her love for Timmy instead of logic and tech. It was so sweet of her to cause those numbers on the computer to form a heart shape.

4. In the Cloud Tower corridor, although they felt they were getting close to Bloom's Dragon Fire, Sky could sense that it seemed too easy. In the chamber, what looked like the Dragon Flame turned into a huge block of ice with a fierce wind which blew Sky, Stella, & Knut into a wall and knocked them out cold! While Bloom was shocked at what just happened, the Trix arrived and Icy told her that the Dragon Flame belonged to her now! It was also mean of Icy to tell Bloom that Cloud Tower would be her grave!

5. Just then, I was shocked and then happy when Miss Griffin showed up and blasted the Trix! That's because newly reformed Riven freed her and the other Cloud Tower students! It was terrific when Miss Griffin put up a force field so they could all escape!

6. It was great when, on top of Cloud Tower, Miss Griffin conjured up a portal so they could all escape to Alfea. It was also nice of Miss Griffin to give Sky & Bloom a magic motorbike so they could lead away the Army of Darkness.

7. It was scary when, while riding back to Alfea, they were dodging the Army of Darkness' evil magic and their motorbike crashed! I'm just glad Sky & Bloom were ok, even if they were stranded in the middle of nowhere!

A very good but intense episode! 4 stars.

[
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 02:29 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.