Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Heard about this today. Apparently he died on Valentine's Day from complications related to diabetes. Really upset about this. Definitely a fan of the him. He was the original Dog in hip hop and made the most hilarious and dopest diss based album with Penicillin on Wax in which he waged a won man war against Compton, the west coast, and NWA. Fucking hilarious stuff and important at the time I think for New York hip hop identity. I also loved his collaborations with Ultramagnetic MCs and Kool Keith, the forefathers of underground and abstract hip hop. IMO he's an icon, and I'm not happy about this shit. Too many important people in hip hop have been taken off the field by diabetes in recent years. It sucks.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post May 20 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Tim Dog is alive! He faked his death! Holy shit, I can't believe this, but I'm not convinced from what I have heard on a news report in conjunction with an interview with Ultramagnetic MCs, where their reaction to a question about Tim Dog says everything. Holy shit, am I happy about this. And good lord, he fucking had the entire media fooled for three months!

+Quote Post
TB74
post May 20 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: None at the moment
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Manga: None at the moment
Favorite Comic: Philémon
Favorite Movie: Too many to list
Favorite Book: Almost everything by Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to list
Favorite Album: Too many to list
Favorite Game: At the moment: The Last Door

QUOTE (Syxx @ May 20 2013, 04:56 PM) *
Tim Dog is alive! He faked his death! Holy shit, I can't believe this, but I'm not convinced from what I have heard on a news report in conjunction with an interview with Ultramagnetic MCs, where their reaction to a question about Tim Dog says everything. Holy shit, am I happy about this. And good lord, he fucking had the entire media fooled for three months!

So all this was a hoax? Nice marketing! laugh.gif

Although we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf. Next time he really dies, nobody will go to the funeral, thinking he's just messing around with people again.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post May 20 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #4

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TB74 @ May 20 2013, 05:17 PM) *
QUOTE (Syxx @ May 20 2013, 04:56 PM) *

So all this was a hoax? Nice marketing! laugh.gif

Although we all know what happened to the boy who cried wolf. Next time he really dies, nobody will go to the funeral, thinking he's just messing around with people again.

More than a hoax and marketing. He has a lawsuit settlement against him due to a catfishing scam that was reported about on Dateline. But this is the dude who authored a hilarious Compton diss album and is obviously a Bronx OG. So yeah, I don't really give a shit. This ridiculous, over the top behavior just enhances him some how. I'm just glad he's alive. LOL.

The thing is it isn't confirmed by said media reports. However, I know more about hip hop than those idiots, so I was able to get to the bottom of it by finding this podcast (the point where it is discussed is 20:30:50) and reading inbetween the lines:

http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic.com/e...T10_32_48-07_00

+Quote Post
NinjaNick101
post May 20 2013, 11:37 PM
Post #5

Ninja
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 198
Favorite Character:

He should've said it on April Fools Day. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post May 21 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #6

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (NinjaNick101 @ May 20 2013, 06:37 PM) *
He should've said it on April Fools Day. tongue.gif

The media still thinks he's dead, and he hasn't resurfaced in public. Check out Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Dog

He's in part trying to avoid paying off all his debts. Here's the news report I was referring to:

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for that chick. If she wasn't a total idiot, she should have seen that coming from Tim Dog and wouldn't have invested that much money to produce a "Tim Dog boxset." It produces as much sympathy from me as someone complaining that a Hells' Angel started a violent bar fight.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 09:55 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.