post Dec 27 2012, 01:41 AM
Post #41

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 29
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy/Alex
Favorite Musician(s): Lady Gaga, One Republic, Blackpink.
Favorite Game: Red Dead Redemption, Horizon Zero Dawn.

Clover x Geraldine could be a nice match. I'm guessing it would be some sort of love-hate relationship between them. laugh.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 3 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #42

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (angelickitty89 @ Dec 26 2012, 07:41 PM) *
Clover x Geraldine could be a nice match. I'm guessing it would be some sort of love-hate relationship between them. laugh.gif

I agree. This is one of the best hero/villain couples. Geraldine is obviously pretty obsessed with Clover too. I wouldn't be surprised if during one episode she suddenly kisses Clover out of nowhere. XD

+Quote Post
TB74
post Jan 6 2013, 01:53 AM
Post #43

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: None at the moment
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Manga: None at the moment
Favorite Comic: Philémon
Favorite Movie: Too many to list
Favorite Book: Almost everything by Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to list
Favorite Album: Too many to list
Favorite Game: At the moment: The Last Door

I answered Alex and Sam, because they're Clover's closest friends, confidents and possible... sex partners!

Most obviously, they all love one another very much, and as such, even if tempted by other people, they'd end up together whatever the outcome. They could of course allow themselves to, uh... "explore" with other girls once in a while, but I think their true feelings would remain for one another.

But yes, Tara was obviously obsessed with Clover. I just don't think Clover would've like being with Tara for long, as she was too much of a copycat. Maybe for just a one night thing (or, more likely, a one week affair). biggrin.gif

However, Geraldine had a certain charm and I'm sure Clover would've given in quite easily if she didn't love crime fighting as much as she loves shopping. The way Geraldine treated her would certainly convince Clover from playing out of bounds for a short time, though. I'm sure she did pay a few "marital visits" to Geraldine while she was in prison. wink.gif

Now it would've been much funnier if Clover had left WOOHP for SPI. Then, Geraldine x Clover would be the best Clover yuri/femslash pairing ever!

+Quote Post
TotallyMari
post Nov 24 2015, 11:35 PM
Post #44

Lackey

Member No.: 891
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Tara
Favorite Anime: Mikakunin De Shinkeikou
Favorite Manga: Card Captor Sakura
Favorite Comic: Spider Man/Spider Verse
Favorite Movie: Deadpool
Favorite Book: The Young Elites Book Series
Favorite Game: Nights of Azure

I can also see Clover being bisexual and I have to say that her and Tara would be adorable. Of course I can also see her with Mandy but I think TaraXClover is more my speed

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Nov 24 2015, 11:47 PM
Post #45

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TotallyMari @ Nov 24 2015, 05:35 PM) *
I can also see Clover being bisexual and I have to say that her and Tara would be adorable. Of course I can also see her with Mandy but I think TaraXClover is more my speed

I agree. Tara is awesome and adorable, even after she starts acting crazy. Too bad they never brought her back. She's like Donna I guess, a super femslashy character who only got one episode.

+Quote Post
TotallyMari
post Nov 25 2015, 09:58 PM
Post #46

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Nov 24 2015, 06:47 PM) *

I agree. Tara is awesome and adorable, even after she starts acting crazy. Too bad they never brought her back. She's like Donna I guess, a super femslashy character who only got one episode.

Yeah, I really hate the whole one episode character thing. I mean I get why it happens but it would be nice for people to be kept around.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Nov 25 2015, 10:51 PM
Post #47

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TotallyMari @ Nov 25 2015, 03:58 PM) *

Yeah, I really hate the whole one episode character thing. I mean I get why it happens but it would be nice for people to be kept around.

They should make a team out of the one episode side characters. I could imagine Tara as a spy. XD But she would probably be upset she's not teamed up with Clover. z25.png z03.png

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Nov 27 2015, 10:36 AM
Post #48

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Nov 25 2015, 02:51 PM) *

They should make a team out of the one episode side characters. I could imagine Tara as a spy. XD But she would probably be upset she's not teamed up with Clover. z25.png z03.png

Tara gave off a "I'm like you but better!" vibe after a while. She'd be the Clover of the team and try to outspy Clover's team.
Or she'd constantly copy other girls hair styles and try the "better version of you" thing more.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
TotallyMari
post Dec 3 2015, 01:00 AM
Post #49

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Nov 27 2015, 05:36 AM) *

Tara gave off a "I'm like you but better!" vibe after a while. She'd be the Clover of the team and try to outspy Clover's team.
Or she'd constantly copy other girls hair styles and try the "better version of you" thing more.

After rewatching the episode recently I'd have to say she gave off an aura of both. She also seemed to feed off of the added popularity until Mandy came and messed it up. #BanMandy

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Dec 3 2015, 10:35 PM
Post #50

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TotallyMari @ Dec 2 2015, 07:00 PM) *

After rewatching the episode recently I'd have to say she gave off an aura of both. She also seemed to feed off of the added popularity until Mandy came and messed it up. #BanMandy

She'd probably make a good Mandy lacky too, since Mandy obviously doesn't mind her personal collection of girls stealing some of her personality traits and fashion ques. mandygif.gif

+Quote Post
TotallyMari
post Dec 6 2015, 05:58 AM
Post #51

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Dec 3 2015, 04:35 PM) *

She'd probably make a good Mandy lacky too, since Mandy obviously doesn't mind her personal collection of girls stealing some of her personality traits and fashion ques. mandygif.gif

I could see Mandy with a yuri harem

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Dec 6 2015, 06:43 AM
Post #52

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TotallyMari @ Dec 5 2015, 11:58 PM) *

Well, I think she already started one. Remember when this happened when Mandy told Caitlin and Dominique they would be switching to staying in her room at the ski lodge?

Attached Image

Attached Image

You can also lump in Mindy as another likely candidate. XD

+Quote Post
TotallyMari
post Dec 7 2015, 03:16 AM
Post #53

Lackey

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Dec 6 2015, 12:43 AM) *
QUOTE (TotallyMari @ Dec 5 2015, 11:58 PM) *

Well, I think she already started one. Remember when this happened when Mandy told Caitlin and Dominique they would be switching to staying in her room at the ski lodge?

Attached Image

Attached Image

I do remember that, I thought the exact same thing. Cait and Dom looked waaaay too happy for it to just be a normal room switch.

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Jan 4 2019, 07:19 PM
Post #54

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,027
Favorite Character:

You know? I kinda see the appeal of Clover x Alex. I've been reading a few fanfics of them. They could be like... friends with benefits.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 5 2019, 08:22 PM
Post #55

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 4 2019, 01:19 PM) *
You know? I kinda see the appeal of Clover x Alex. I've been reading a few fanfics of them. They could be like... friends with benefits.

They would be great friends with benefits. xd What fanfics did you read?

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Jan 7 2019, 05:15 PM
Post #56

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,027
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 5 2019, 12:22 PM) *

My two favorites:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11335210/1/ (Clover and Alex)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12209853/1/Where...Line-As-Friends

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 9 2019, 08:03 PM
Post #57

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 7 2019, 11:15 AM) *

My two favorites:

Thanks for the links! I read the first story. It was definitely cute, but I think it might be more believable to have Clover be bisexual (or even pansexual). That way you don't have to change much from the show, and it fits her flirty personality too I think.

Anyways, maybe you should write a Clover/Alex fanfic, Amy. Clover-icon.pngheart1.gifAlex-icon.gif

+Quote Post
hdc
post Jan 10 2019, 12:02 AM
Post #58

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 4 2019, 11:19 AM) *

My headcanon is that Alex has a thing for Clover. I think that started with the first episode where Clover gets turned down for a latte date and Alex offers to buy her a latte instead. After that my imagination was off to the races.

+Quote Post
hdc
post Jan 10 2019, 12:07 AM
Post #59

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Jan 9 2019, 12:03 PM) *
QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Jan 7 2019, 11:15 AM) *

My two favorites:

Thanks for the links! I read the first story. It was definitely cute, but I think it might be more believable to have Clover be bisexual (or even pansexual). That way you don't have to change much from the show, and it fits her flirty personality too I think.

Anyways, maybe you should write a Clover/Alex fanfic, Amy. Clover-icon.pngheart1.gifAlex-icon.gif

The second one is cute. I like the image of Clover curled up in Alex's bed and not wanting to get up (to avoid being caught by Sam). I could see her being a heavy sleeper.

+Quote Post
hdc
post Jan 10 2019, 05:52 AM
Post #60

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Dec 5 2015, 10:43 PM) *

Attached Image

Attached Image

I like Caitlin, but that's quite the Mileena impression she's got there.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2019 - 01:30 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.