IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Free Totally Spies Comic Books Released on Fun.TotallySpies.Com!
Ghidra
post Oct 26 2014, 07:48 PM
Post #1

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

I have some great news for TS fans!

The Totally Spies official website has launched a new more smart-phone and tablet friendly webpage at Fun.TotallySpies.com that now exists in addition to the previous flash based website that can still be found here. This website includes pages for loading YouTube videos and store items from Amazon.com.

However, most exciting, in my opinion, is that two of the comics previously published in Totally Spies Magazine in Europe have been released in English in very high quality on this website!

Click here to see the two comics now available!

These comics include stories based on the Season 4 episodes, Attack of the 50 Foot Mandy and I Hate the 80's! In fact, there appears to be more pages available here than what I've previously seen from the European magazine!

Check them out! The art is extremely high quality and adorable. There are a few surprises as well including a Martin Mystery cameo!

The French version of the website has also released two different comics in French based on the Season 4 episodes, the Suavest Spy and Future Shock! You can find these comics in French here.

Please discuss the release of these comics in the forum thread for this news that can be found on this link.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 03:11 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.