Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Just saw this news, apparently she was booted from Transfomrers 3:

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/michael-ba...-no-more-megan/

Note, I didn't even bother seeing the second film after the train-wreck that was the first, but I still find this news heart warming. XD

Her career will also be super bad due to her throwing a fit, calling Bay a nazi, and all that. If you have a reputation of bieng hard to work with in Hollywood you better have the talent level of Marlon Brando to find work again. This talentless skank is done.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trillium
post May 21 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #2

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Milly x Kallen.
Favorite Anime: Noein
Favorite Musician(s): Fiat Lux, Jesper Kyd, Thomas Dolby
Favorite Album: Astronauts and Heretics.
Favorite Game: GTA: Vice City

At least she still has some pull left from Jennifer's Body.

Wait...that was a failure? Oh dear. Now we need a new kinda hot girl whose acting ability isn't as important as her boobs!

I also like Shia's comments on T2: RotF:

Mike went so big that it became too big... You lost a bit of the relationships. Unless you have those relationships, then the movie doesn't matter. Then it's just a bunch of robots fighting each other.

That's kinda what I wanted.

Yeah, that's a rainbow unicorn. Big Woop. Wanna fight about it? My blog (which yeah, still has free music). But no rainbow unicorns. We need to fix that.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jun 20 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #3

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Her next big film post Transformers 2, Johna Hex, just opend at 8th place with five million bucks. So that film has officialy reached bomb status. Probably well deserved too since most reviewers say it was a short, rushed hack job. Most people assumed this would be the film that could give her some traction after Michael Bay threw her under the bus, but it looks like her legs were just hacked off from under her. Her two other films she has in production sound like total bombs to me, so I'm going to say her career did officially die when I said it did. XD

That's kinda what I wanted.

The entire franchise missed the point of the show. In the original show, the human characters barely even qualify as side attractions.

+Quote Post
Trillium
post Jun 21 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #4

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Jun 20 2010, 05:25 PM) *
Her next big film post Transformers 2, Johna Hex, just opend at 8th place with five million bucks. So that film has officialy reached bomb status. Probably well deserved too since most reviewers say it was a short, rushed hack job.

Note to every studio out there: If there is new Pixar movie coming out, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAIT A WEEK. You're just asking to have your ass beat.

Oh, and "Toy Story 3" deserves every single one of those 100 million dollars.

Yeah, that's a rainbow unicorn. Big Woop. Wanna fight about it? My blog (which yeah, still has free music). But no rainbow unicorns. We need to fix that.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jun 22 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #5

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Trillium @ Jun 21 2010, 10:34 PM) *
QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Jun 20 2010, 05:25 PM) *
Her next big film post Transformers 2, Johna Hex, just opend at 8th place with five million bucks. So that film has officialy reached bomb status. Probably well deserved too since most reviewers say it was a short, rushed hack job.

Note to every studio out there: If there is new Pixar movie coming out, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAIT A WEEK. You're just asking to have your ass beat.

Oh, and "Toy Story 3" deserves every single one of those 100 million dollars.

I won't be seeing it. I just don't see what's so great about CGI kids movies. And I have seen Shrek, Toy Story, etc. They just don't do anything for me. I liked TMNT and to a certain far lesser extent Astro Boy, but those aren't exactly standard Pixar fair.

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jun 22 2010, 02:28 AM
Post #6

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Although, I usuall hate Yahoo.com articles, and this one is ineptly penned as any of them, I at least found these comments about Megan Fox pretty humorous. Pretty fucking harsh stuff, but completely true.

Bombs Away!: 'Jonah Hex' Edition

by Mike Krumboltz June 21, 2010

Nobody expected "Jonah Hex" to beat "Toy Story 3" at the box office. But even the most cynical Hollywood pundit couldn't foresee the flick's embarrassing eighth-place finish.

Eighth place, kids. Not even elementary school science fairs hand out ribbons for eighth place. The movie made less money than the not-screened-for-critics "Killers," for crying out loud. And that's been out for three weeks! And (and!) it stars Ashton Kutcher! What the heck happened to 'Hex'?

"Jonah Hex," based on a popular graphic novel, stars Josh Brolin (as Hex, the good guy) and John Malkovich (the bad guy) as Civil War ex-soldiers who spend a lot of time trying to kill each other. Those two get the lion's share of screen time, but we suspect a third actor is going to get the lion's share of the blame: Megan Fox.

The starlet plays (what else?) a hooker with a heart of gold and a gun in her bodice. Though she appears on screen for only a matter of minutes, Claudine Puig of USA Today writes that Fox gives "a performance so inert she seems carved out of wax." Marshall Fine of Hollywood & Fine writes, "Everyone...seems to be sleepwalking through this film. Except for Megan Fox, who is such a terrible actress that she couldn't even act like she's sleepwalking."

This marks Fox's second film in a row to crash and burn. Last year's "Jennifer's Body," penned by "Juno" scribe Diablo Cody, was ignored by many and mocked by everyone else. Previous to that, Fox starred alongside a bunch of CGI robots in "Transformers" and "Transformers 2." Both movies made a ton of money, but the effects were the main attraction, not Fox's acting.

Although she's well on her way to acquiring the dreaded "box office poison" label (move over, Kate Hudson!), Web searches on Megan Fox are anything but toxic. Over the past week, lookups on Fox surged over 300%. And on Friday, the day "Jonah Hex" opened, Web lookups for "megan fox hot" were off the charts. People, it seems, want to see her. They just don't want to see her act.

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jun 22 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #7

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

That last line of the Yahoo article? Best summary ever. If anyone thinks it's tl;dr, just read that line for the true essence of Megan Fox.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jun 22 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #8

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Mezoroth @ Jun 22 2010, 04:44 PM) *
That last line of the Yahoo article? Best summary ever. If anyone thinks it's tl;dr, just read that line for the true essence of Megan Fox.

Her looks are over-rated in my opinion. If you see any pics of her recently without the benefit of lighting, hollywood makeup, special effects, etc. she pretty much looks like a model who has been run down by consistant use of nose candy and has skin problems due to unsuccesful tanning attempts. Add to that, ninja turtle thumbs.

+Quote Post
Trillium
post Jun 23 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #9

Out Stranglin' Pixies.
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Jun 21 2010, 08:03 PM) *
I won't be seeing it. I just don't see what's so great about CGI kids movies.

To write off "Toy Story 3" as simply a CGI kids movie is silly. Yeah, there's some kid jokes in there, but I don't think the kids will understand the whole "Toys go to hell -> salvation from a higher power" imagery Pixar shoved into it. It's an emotional roller coaster too. We have really great villain, and one of the best endings I've seen in some time. And it's not just me who thinks this stuff. Pretty much the entire internet is convinced this thing should get an Oscar nod for best film. It could win too. If only they took animation seriously.

The 3D is nothing special though:p

QUOTE (J-Syxx @ Jun 22 2010, 04:10 PM) *
Her looks are over-rated in my opinion. If you see any pics of her recently without the benefit of lighting, hollywood makeup, special effects, etc. she pretty much looks like a model who has been run down by consistant use of nose candy and has skin problems due to unsuccesful tanning attempts. Add to that, ninja turtle thumbs.

She looks like a discount Chinese bootleg of an inflatable Angelina Jolie sex doll.

+Quote Post
Black Fatima
post Jun 23 2010, 02:18 AM
Post #10

Am I any less important?
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: N/A
Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon
Favorite Manga: Sailor Moon
Favorite Comic: N/A
Favorite Movie: To Kill A Mocking Bird
Favorite Book: To Kill A Mocking Bird
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to name.
Favorite Album: N/A
Favorite Game: Tomb Raider

I never really liked Megan Fox. :/ Never saw any of the Transformers movies either. If the director doesn't want Megan in it, that's simply his choice.

-__-

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jun 23 2010, 02:25 AM
Post #11

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

To write off "Toy Story 3" as simply a CGI kids movie is silly. Yeah, there's some kid jokes in there, but I don't think the kids will understand the whole "Toys go to hell -> salvation from a higher power" imagery Pixar shoved into it. It's an emotional roller coaster too. We have really great villain, and one of the best endings I've seen in some time. And it's not just me who thinks this stuff. Pretty much the entire internet is convinced this thing should get an Oscar nod for best film. It could win too. If only they took animation seriously.

The 3D is nothing special though:p

But still family fare does nothing to me. I would need like extremely stylistic cinematography like A Night on the Galactic Railroad or Ponyo to keep me interested. Comparatively, CGI animation is rather soulless. I guess one key factor is it doesn't have the sex appeal to make me want to bother to watch something. Not saying I need sex shoved in my face whenever I watch something, but subconsciously on some level some adults need that to come in on some level when they watch something. Like I'm not going to relate to a plastic toy who's main concern in life is to be played with. No, I didn't mean for that to sound perverted. XD Similarly, I probably wouldn't bother watching Otis and Milo again even if I really enjoyed it pre-puberty. So yeah, that's why I see stuff like Cars or Finding Nemo advertised and I just don't give a damn. lol

+Quote Post
GrandMasterGalva...
post Jun 23 2010, 03:12 AM
Post #12

This is the end for you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 13
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Britney X Me
Favorite Anime: Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Favorite Comic: Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Universe
Favorite Game: Destiny

I love the title of this thread. It's so very true. Also that line in the Yahoo article was genius.

Also I have yet to see TS3. I should get on that, I hear it's amazing

+Quote Post
MetroNorthMallRa...
post Jun 25 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #13

It's Britney bitch!
Group Icon

Member No.: 7
Favorite Character:
Favorite Musician(s): Britney Spears
Favorite Album: Femme Fatale

I watched Transformer recently for the first time and thought it was a pretty good movie, but I did fall asleep at one point xD Granted, I was kinda tired... but I don't think Megan Fox is as hot as people say she is, so IDC if I don't see her again

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 01:06 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.