Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

I took the site offline for about 24 hours after the host told me we were "attacked by malware." Frankly, I don't think this was true at all. The two files referenced, while perhaps creating a minor secuirty threat, have probably been in the site's files for 9 years. However, I did go ahead and make some tweaks to increase security anyways. Frankly, more substantial changes may be coming for the site, but that's going to be a while off still because I decided I didn't feel like instituting big changes right now.

I just have one suggestion to everyone, make more secure passwords. The way to make the most secure password is to include two words back to back followed by a few numbers. Make sure the first letter of each word is capitalized and then followed by lower cased letters. Using, non-dictionary words may help make it more secure, but just doing two capitalized words followed by a few numbers will make the password un-crackable to the tune of a few hundred or thousand years for it be cracked with current password cracking software.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 08:20 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.