IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Munsters Reboot aka Are TV Execs on Drugs?
Ryofu
post Oct 22 2012, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

I saw this the other day.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/m..._n_1958728.html

Just one look at the cast had me laughing:

Is this for real? This almost seems like an ironic attempt at being funny. It also looks like it will be a serious take on "the Munsters."

I don't know what's next. Maybe they'll approve a new version of "I Love Lucy" that's both serious and has all the characters recast to different races or something. Maybe it could be a political, terrorism drama with Ricky Ricardo's character recast as someone who quit Al-Queda. I could see this getting approved because TV execs won't think anyone remembers the original I Love Lucy. rolleyes.gif

And another thing I hate about Hollywood and the TV industry. They all try to preemptively copy each other. I'm guessing the reason this was made was because there's a new Addams Family project in the works.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NinjaNick101
post Oct 22 2012, 07:06 AM
Post #2

Ninja
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 198
Favorite Character:

Doesn't look like The Munsters that I once remembered. Looks lame.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2018 - 01:56 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.