IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's your favourite F/F pairing and why?
What's your favourite F/F pairing?
What's your favourite F/F pairing?
Alex/Britney [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
Alex/Clover [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
Alex/Mandy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alex/Mindy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Alex/Sam [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Britney/Clover [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Britney/Mandy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Britney/Mindy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Britney/Sam [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Clover/Mandy [ 2 ] ** [33.33%]
Clover/Mindy [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Clover/Sam [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Mandy/Sam [ 2 ] ** [33.33%]
Mindy/Sam [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Other [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
ActionBoy
post Aug 10 2019, 10:28 AM
Post #1

Loser

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,049
Favorite Character:

Since I couldn't find any recent similar poll, I thought might make one here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Aug 10 2019, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Nice poll! I'm voting for Mandy/Sam. They've been my TS OTP for quite some time. I think most of the most interesting yuri pairings are with Mandy just because she's such an amusing atagonist and her personality is somewhat mysterious and fun. Her and Sam have a lot of subext going back to the hair incident in Eraser. So you even have in-show evidence, and I think this was continued in this later episodes as well. Sam is the ultimate do-gooder of the group, so putting her with the ultimate bad-dooer, Mandy, is fun and exciting. I'd really want to see how they would make it work, and it would be funny in the context of Mandy's feud with the girls.

+Quote Post
BradleyEX
post Aug 10 2019, 10:46 PM
Post #3

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,044
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex and Britney
Favorite Anime: Nana, Evangelion and Gintama
Favorite Manga: One Piece and Goodnight Punpun
Favorite Comic: Scott Pilgrim
Favorite Movie: Anything by Satoshi Kon

Gonna have to go with Alex and Britney, since i feel like that their relationship had the best development thought the show. With Alex starting out by having a hatred on Britney because of jealousy in Season 2 (kinda had a tsundere vibe), and then by Season 5 has grown to like her, because of how many interests they share. All while Britney was always accepting Alex as a friend regardless. I kinda like those 'one-sided hate' relationships, and i wish that i got to see more of them in fictional media.

But tbh, the biggest reason why i ship them is due to the episode 'Evil Hotel', which is an incredibly cute episode imo.

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Aug 11 2019, 12:52 AM
Post #4

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (ActionBoy @ Aug 10 2019, 03:28 AM) *
Since I couldn't find any recent similar poll, I thought might make one here.

New topic- cool.
Welcome to the forums. And your first post is a poll w/lots of choices; nice one!
Interesting that Mindy's an option. Well, Season 5 is pretty awesome. smile.gif

I did yuri fanart of randomly generated characters & picked Dominique & Bertha, so I could say those two. tongue.gif
Ryofu & Bradley both made good points for theirs.

Maybe mine is silly, but Mandy and Clover have such aggression for each other that it'd be fun for it to suddenly take a wild turn.
A pair between Sam, Clover and Alex would be interesting- but I'll vote Clover/Mandy this time.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Aug 12 2019, 08:55 AM
Post #5

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

I think the first yuri pairing I shipped for Totally Spies was Mandy x Clover. Clover was my favorite at first (probably still is) and I like the "good girl" x "bad girl" pairing. Clover's not a "goodie goodie" like Sam, but she's one of the main characters. I guess protagonist x antagonist is what I mean. They argued the most, and I always thought instead of fighting they should just release their tension by making out.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Aug 12 2019, 06:13 PM
Post #6

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Aug 12 2019, 03:55 AM) *
I think the first yuri pairing I shipped for Totally Spies was Mandy x Clover. Clover was my favorite at first (probably still is) and I like the "good girl" x "bad girl" pairing. Clover's not a "goodie goodie" like Sam, but she's one of the main characters. I guess protagonist x antagonist is what I mean. They argued the most, and I always thought instead of fighting they should just release their tension by making out.

I think Mandy and Clover are close to having the same personality. Clover may actually be a little more extreme than Mandy in some ways. I think the main thing that stops Clover from giving into her worst instincts is Sam and Alex. So yeah, Clover and Mandy could certainly fit together quite well. lol

+Quote Post
Kokoe
post Aug 15 2019, 08:17 AM
Post #7

KΔZZ

Member No.: 1,048
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy x Character Development
Favorite Comic: SnotGirl
Favorite Musician(s): skrillex, grimes, baby metal
Favorite Game: BL2

im going with Mandy x Sam, mostly because of what went down in "Eraser" it's the first time we get to see Mandy genuinely being kind and giving towards Sam (or anyone for that manner) simply because Sam turned off the pottery wheel to get Mandy's hair out then Mandy follows Sam around for the whole episode like a love sick puppy and it's just adorable heart1.gif

Mandy x Clover is good too but damn the way they are always out for each other's throats and constantly have little fantasy's of destroying each other just puts the image of end of eva where shinji chokes asuka at the table but replace shinji with clover and asuka with mandy and i feel thats how the ship would play out oof

+Quote Post
hdc
post Aug 16 2019, 05:23 PM
Post #8

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Kokoe @ Aug 15 2019, 12:17 AM) *
im going with Mandy x Sam, mostly because of what went down in "Eraser" it's the first time we get to see Mandy genuinely being kind and giving towards Sam (or anyone for that manner) simply because Sam turned off the pottery wheel to get Mandy's hair out then Mandy follows Sam around for the whole episode like a love sick puppy and it's just adorable heart1.gif

Mandy x Clover is good too but damn the way they are always out for each other's throats and constantly have little fantasy's of destroying each other just puts the image of end of eva where shinji chokes asuka at the table but replace shinji with clover and asuka with mandy and i feel thats how the ship would play out oof

I like the way Mandy is portrayed in Eraser, i.e. she's only a problem because she threatens to accidentally blow their cover, instead of being their bitter enemy (plus I don't feel their rivalry has enough background to make it interesting, they just hate each other and that's it).

She gets somewhat similar treatment in the graphic novels. The girls refer to her as a pest but they don't seem as spiteful toward each other. In one of them she and Alex even have a "Ski Trip" moment at the end after they've spent the episode being brainwashed together.

I could see Sam/Mandy or Alex/Mandy, but I can't see Clover/Mandy for the same reason I can't see (for example) Jack and Miranda from Mass Effect, they just seem too far apart for it to be plausible.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 09:28 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.