IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Perfect Angels Strawberry Force 5 - Main Character Bios (for magical girl team project)
Ryofu
post Jan 7 2013, 01:28 AM
Post #1

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

This is for a collaboration I'm working on with Stasis Muffin. It involves an angel themed magical girl team of the anime/manga variety. Since I spent so much time writing this all, I thought I would go ahead and share it. Any feedback would be great. This may be used for an RPG, comic, or whatever the project may turn into.

General Information

Magical Girl Team Name: Perfect Angels Strawberry Force 5

Team Uniform: Multicolored girls' sailor uniform with short, revealing skirt. When their "angel powers" are activated, they also receive halos that float close over their heads as well as small angel wings. These wings can flap but are too small to allow them to fly, much to the team members' annoyance.

Setting: Saint Mary's School for Young Virginal Maidens and Chaste Young Lads.

Setting Description: One of only four Catholic schools in all of Japan. Located in Osaka. Due to the lack of popularity of Catholicism in Japan, the school is considered a laughing stock by other schools in the area. In recent years, the school, however, has developed a reputation for girls' sports thanks mainly to the efforts of a single student, Shihomi Aki.

Team Member 1 (first introduced)

Sex: Female

Given Name: Leiko (meaning: arrogant)

Surname: Kato

Hair Color: Purple

Eye Color: Green

Sailor Uniform Color Design: Violet with Green Trimming

Physical Description: A tall, beautiful girl with long flowing hair and piercing green eyes. She takes great care of her appearance and only wears the latest fashions. She is almost physically flawless except for having rather average sized breasts.

Character Description: Leiko is completely obsessed with popularity and appearances despite the fact she is uniformly disliked by all other girls in school except for the small band of feminine thugs that serve her and act as her gang. She is engaged in constant social warfare with Yoko, the cutesy, perfect, seemingly completely innocent girl in school that is beloved by everyone. She also has a legion of male followers, who she merely uses to boost her ego. Unbeknownst to them, she is completely lesbian. She is arrogant, easily tempered, bratty, and constantly barking orders at her small group of female underlings that also worship her in a similar fashion to the boys.

Hobbies: Fashion. Grooming herself. Yelling at people. Popularity and social ladder climbing.

Super Angel Weapon: A magical paddle. She uses it to "spank" her enemies. It has the ability to change size depending on the target at hand and can grow to a gigantic size if necessary. When used to spank, the paddle lets off a small burst of magical energy. At certain points, it can enter "super spank mode" in which the paddle will move back and forth with blinding speed and velocity to become super effective.

Love Interest: Despite having a mob of male suitors, she is not interested in any of them for any purpose beyond gratifying her ego. She also does not pursue relationships with her gang of bitches despite the fact they obviously appreciate her sexually. She did, however, have a very unstated crush on female school sports star and later second Perfect Angels Strawberry Team 5 member, Aki. After being instructed to by a mysterious glowing angel to start a magical girl team, she pursues Aki in an attempt to get her to join. She eventually agrees, and Leiko pursues a romance with her teammate afterwards.

Team Member 2 (second introduced)

Given Name: Aki (unisex name) (meaning: autumn, bright, sparkle)

Surname: Shihomi

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Brown

Sailor Uniform Color Design: Dark Green with Brown Trimming

Physical Description: Aki is somewhat lanky but also very slightly muscular and well-toned due to all her athletic activities. She has very short green hair and dresses in boy's clothes when off-campus, giving her a butch-tomboy appearance.

Character Description: Aki is obsessed with sports and is the star of every single extracurricular female sports team thinkable in school. Due to this fact, she has amassed a loyal group of giddy fan-girls that worship her as their "prince." Despite the acclaim, Aki is shy and reserved and does not pursue relationships with any of her fans.

Hobbies: Baseball. Basketball. Track and Field. Competitive Swimming. Diving. Wrestling. Golf. Volleyball. Tennis. Cheering for the Osaka Tigers.

Super Angel Weapon: A magical baseball bat. She can use it to club her enemies. However, she can also use it to hit magical energy balls thrown from an angelic pitching machine. These balls can then be used to bomb her opponents.

Love interest: Much like Leiko, she has a legion of fans, but female. She, however, appears uninterested in pursuing them romantically despite being very cordial with them as their "prince." Part of this is her shyness. She, however, eventually becomes romantically involved with Leiko, who seems to be more her type. Due to her reserved nature, their courtship is of a slower, more affectionate nature, which is more in taste with both girls' personalities. She eventually, however, becomes more "whipped" in her interactions with Leiko, succumbing to her seduction ladylike wiles.

Team Member 3 (third to join the team)

Sex: Male (with transgender identity)

Given Name: Mika (unisex name) (meaning: beautiful smell)

Surname: Mizushima

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Red

Sailor Uniform Color Design: Hot Pink with Red Trimming

Physical Description: Mika has medium length pink hair. He appears as a girl in body type, facial features, cuteness, and lack of most male attributes with the exception of an occasional bulge that can be spotted if paying attention.

Character Description: Mika views himself as a girl and is widely perceived as such at school. In fact, his appearance and demeanor is so convincing that the school faculty is completely ignorant of the fact he is male. He is extremely popular in school for his cuteness with the male students, sometimes getting on the nerves of Yoko for moving in on her territory as the beloved, cute one. He dates many boys both his age and significantly older. Those that do date him don't seem to care when his extra equipment is discovered due to his high level of attractiveness, cuteness and his over the top methods of seduction.

Hobbies: Dating boys. Kissing boys. Chasing boys. Being naughty with boys. Seducing reluctant males. Shopping. Getting boys to buy him cutesy girly gifts like stuffed animals, flowers, and jewelry. Collecting panties of all varieties.

Super Angel Weapon: Super magical panties. When his super angel powers are activated, the panties Mika is wearing become magical. These panties have two attacks. If his skirt is lifted up in front in a flashing manner, magical energy hearts will shoot out of the crotch area at his opponents. Alternatively, if his skirt is lifted while he is bending over, blasts of powerful rainbow energy will shoot out of his posterior.

Team Member 4 (fourth introduced)

Given Name: Leslie (unisex name) (meaning: holly garden)

Surname: Lewis

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Sailor Uniform Color Design: Blue with Red and White Trimming

Physical description: She is medium height and has long, curly blonde hair. She has slightly tan skin and freckles. She is in fact a Caucasian American, hailing from the state of Texas. She wears a cowboy hat and cowboy boots with her sailor uniform. She is the curviest of the five and the most developed physically. However, like all members of this team, her breasts are still relatively small.

Character description: Leslie is an American from Texas and has a strong Texan accent. She became enrolled in school due to her father being deployed to a nearby naval base. She was extremely happy to move due to being absolutely obsessed with Japanese culture including anime and manga. Even more, she is completely obsessed with Japanese girls and a total pervert. When she is not reading or watching hentai, she tries to spy on girls in the locker room, bathroom, or elsewhere. She is constantly trying to get other girls into sexual situations and has a strong addiction to masturbation due to an over-active libido. She is called Les-chan by the girls that are daring enough to be her friends. She is also sometimes referred to as Yuri in a joking manner. She does not mind these nicknames.

Hobbies: Reading hentai. Watching hentai. Playing h-games. Collecting dakimakuras. Humping her dakimakuras. Putting together model kits of naked anime girls. Spying on girls. Touching girls. Attempting to have lesbian sex, mainly with Japanese school girls, but also with anyone of the female gender. Masturbation with a large collection of sex toys, her Hello Kitty vibrator being her favorite.

Super Angel Weapon: Giant flying hotdog. Leslie's super angel weapon is a giant hot dog that she can ride around on like a horse by straddling it. It is also big enough that it can be used to transport all 5 members of the team. Along with the flying hot dog, she gains two magical squeeze bottles, one containing "ketchup" and the other containing "mustard," that she wears on holsters on her hips like six-shooters. These can be squirted in combat. The ketchup exerts a strong red energy blast. If she shakes it, it can also release actual ketchup that can be used like an oil slick to trip enemies. The mustard bottle produces a yellow mist that acts like pepper spray, causing intense pain in the eyes and blindness. She must be careful to spray it away from herself and her teammates.

Love interest: All Japanese girls. Also all women in general. However, it is rarely if ever reciprocated. Despite this, she eventually becomes sexually involved with teammate, Yuina, on a regular basis.

Team Member 5 (fifth introduced)

Given Name: Yuina (meaning: bind together)

Surname: Endo

Hair Color: Orange

Eye Color: Purple

Sailor Uniform Color Design: Black with Orange Trimming

Physical Description: Yuina has long orange hair in braids decorated with tiny plastic skulls. She wears pumpkin ear-rings and pantyhose decorated with bats similar to that of her two favorite videogame characters. When off campus, she dresses in gothic Lolita fashions. She can be often found carrying around a purple stuffed octopus with buttons for eyes she has named, "Ume-Chan." She is the second shortest of the group, only being a few centimeters taller than Mika.

Character Description: Yuina is obsessed with all things regarding the occult and the supernatural. She often uses an Ouija board to communicate with the dead. She worships Satan and masturbates with a crucifix. She is considered an outcast in school for being scary, and often creeps around school muttering curses on other students as they walk by. She speaks in a very slow, meticulous, and menacing voice, emulating a ghost or horror movie villain. Her other big hobby is bondage, which she enjoys for sexual pleasure as well as its unholiness.

Hobbies: The occult. The supernatural. Gothic Lolita fashions. Extremely gory horror movies. Everything dark. Bondage and BDSM sex games.

Super Angel Weapon: Super magical pumpkin bombs and a super magical octopus. When her angel super powers are activated, she can dethatch her ear-rings which then transform into large lit jack-o-lanterns. These can be tossed as bombs. "Ume-chan," can also receive a magical boost. She will start glowing and grow in size. Her tentacles can then ensnare an opponent and wrap around her or him, often in a suggestive manner reminiscent of tentacle hentai.

Love interest: Eventually, she builds a good rapport with Leslie, due to them being the two weirdest and most perverted members of the group. Leslie becomes involved in Yuina's bondage and BSDM sex games, which allows them to bond on physical level and relieve their ravenous sexual appetites. As a result, they become more affectionate towards each other.

Team Mascot

Name: Ahiru (translation: duck) (Leiko was too annoyed by having to take care of a constantly quacking duck to give her a better name.) (She is sometimes referred to as Ahiru-chan.)

Hair/Feather Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Physical description (duck form): Ahiru is simply a common female mallard with brown speckled plumage. She wears a floating halo over her head, indicating she is an angel and the mascot of the team.

Physical description (human angel form): Under certain yet mysterious circumstances, she will transform into a nude humanoid angel. She has large brown wings, beautiful flowing brown hair, and rather small sized breasts. Leslie is the first one to notice that they all have small breasts, while the villains they fight usually have huge bulbous melons. She suspects some kind of conspiracy. Despite this, she still appreciates the smaller size quite much and drools over Ahiru whenever she transforms.

Character Description (duck form): Ahiru was given to Leiko when she was approached by a gorgeous, glowing blonde angel and told to start a magical girl team. Despite Ahiru being the group's mascot, she is of little use and does nothing but quack at people and try to find places to swim, occasionally bath tubs, sinks, or toilets.

Physical description (human angel form): When transformed into nude human angel form, she does much the same, quacking with her human vocal cords and attempting to find places to swim such as ponds or public fountains. Leslie occasionally tries to force her to transform into her naked angel form for her own sexual needs, but is unable to get her to do so on her own. The transformation only occurs at certain times for reasons that remain a mystery.

Hobbies: Quacking. Swimming. Eating (especially bugs and foods the girls give her such as bread, cereal, hot dogs, etc.)

Super Angel Weapon: None as far as anyone knows. She however is quite distracting when nude and causes many observers to have uncontrollable nose bleeds.

Love interest: Other female ducks. She is apparently a lesbian duck. Leslie is extremely attracted to her human form, but it's not clear if those feelings are reciprocated. Occasionally, she watches hentai with Leslie in her duck form, which the others find bizarre. Often the sounds of moans combined with squishing and quacks can be heard during these times.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 7 2013, 04:32 AM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Madoka's name has been changed to Mika thanks to input from Catgirl. LOL. I knew about the other magical girl named Madoka though. It was more of a coincidence I think since I needed a name that was gender neutral. However, Mika works just as well. So I'll go with that to avoid the obvious parallels.

+Quote Post
TB74
post Jan 7 2013, 06:55 AM
Post #3

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: None at the moment
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Manga: None at the moment
Favorite Comic: Philémon
Favorite Movie: Too many to list
Favorite Book: Almost everything by Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to list
Favorite Album: Too many to list
Favorite Game: At the moment: The Last Door

Okay, it took a long time, but I'm done.

Some of the stuff I read above is just outrageous. Hearts shooting from magical panties? tongue.gif

I also see a certain similarity with some TS characters. Leiko being like Mandy, for instance. And Aki having a bit of Alex traits of character, etc. wink.gif

Otherwise, a nice project! Hope to read first draft for a screenplay soon. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #4

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Changed it from "Saint Mary's School for Young Virginal Maidens and Chaste Young Men" to "Saint Mary's School for Young Virginal Maidens and Chaste Young Lads," because I think that sounds funnier. XD

QUOTE (TB74 @ Jan 7 2013, 12:55 AM) *
Okay, it took a long time, but I'm done.

Some of the stuff I read above is just outrageous. Hearts shooting from magical panties? tongue.gif

Thanks for reading! XD

Definitely going for the flavor of an outrageous and fun parody here, so yeah that kind of stuff helps put it over the top. XD

I also see a certain similarity with some TS characters. Leiko being like Mandy, for instance. And Aki having a bit of Alex traits of character, etc. wink.gif

Otherwise, a nice project! Hope to read first draft for a screenplay soon. smile.gif

Yeah, Leiko definitely has some Mandy in her. Also several other anime characters as well. Does anyone want to guess who they are? Aki may have a bit of Alex in her too, but I think I based her more on good-heated anime butch characters, which I have a real fondness for. XD Alex is way more femme than Aki, but yeah, there's some parallels there as well.

Every other character definitely has influence from other characters too, even Leslie. She's based on a pretty infamous character from another anime. I wonder if anyone here has seen any of those shows though.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 7 2013, 01:47 PM
Post #5

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

Yay, you finally posted it!

I hadn't realized you thought up so much for this already!

Have you...thought up more of their designs yet? So, like, I might be able to draw them a little??

Anyway, I read it all, but don't have much time to respond to it yet. I love how you gave the trap one magical panty attacks!

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jan 8 2013, 12:02 PM
Post #6

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

Okay, I'm gonna give a longer response now!

Perfect Angels Strawberry Force 5! Like the name!

Leiko is "Mandy-ish", like we decided. Like the purple hair thing, wish more starring characters had purple hair! Love the idea for a magical spanking paddle, lol. Wasn't expecting that! Though knowing you, maybe I should have!

Aki, green hair would look cool on a character like her! I see you made the hair colors of these two have something in common with your favorite pairing, lol. I like the idea of her being super sporty and athletic, but shy. It's an interesting combination. It might be uncommon, but it makes sense in some ways. I mean, think about it, being all sporty and outgoing is a way to try and compensate for something else, like being shy. I guess. Magical baseball bat seems good. Maybe she could make other kinds of energy balls too? Like to kick, or throw, etc.

Mika having pink hair is just so great, I can't get over it! Love his hobbies, lol. Love the magical panty ideas, gosh. Lol

Leslie sounds like fun, lol. Does she try to hit on her female teachers too? lol The magical giant hot dog is kind of crazy, lol. Where did you get that idea Syxx?

Yuina is certainly interesting, but maybe a little over the top, like with the octopus thing. I dunno, Syxx. I like the idea of her being with Leslie though, that could be great!

Hooray for Ahiru, the lesbian duck! She sounds adorable! I just got a scenario idea, I don't know if it would work though. You know, show and tell? Do they do that in Japan? Imagine Leiko bringing in her pet duck for show and tell, and then, well, she turns into a naked angel girl in front of the class, lol. Maybe the female teacher would start trying to make out with her, lol. I dunno.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2018 - 05:27 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.