Kira Yamato
post Jul 22 2011, 09:21 PM
Post #1

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

The last previews concerning the upcoming Street Fighter x Tekken: 4 Fighters are already giving to the game the status of "the sexiest addition to either franchise":

The upcoming Street Fighter vs Tekken crossover Street Fighter x Tekken: 4 Fighters is being acclaimed as perhaps the sexiest addition to either franchise yet (although this might be something of an understatement in the case of Street Fighter and an exaggeration in the case of Tekken).

Some of the recent trailerage:

Poison is proving a popular relief from the never before so thunderous thighs of Chun Li…

--------------------------

Source - Sankaku Complex
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 22 2011, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Looks good. I will probalby have to obtain this game. lol Also glad Capcom is growing a set with the sex appeal. Of course, there are some male pseudo-feminist fighting game nerds on certain forums that will pretend to not approve. However, everyone knows they're just huge hypocrites due to the extreme overt homoeroticism of the shirtless bulked up he-men they worship in their games. lol

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Jul 23 2011, 06:13 AM
Post #3

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

This is a good thing. A really really good thing.

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jul 23 2011, 11:26 AM
Post #4

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

About Poison...it's mostly confirmed that Poison isn't "100% female"...So...the fact that they are playing up her sexuality so much is pretty awesome! It's been often said that idea started due to problems in localizing Final Fight, but I've heard it goes back before that, when Poison was first designed. Either way, they continue to say that Poison's gender is supposed to be ambiguous, and with a body like THAT, that can only mean one thing. It's not like Leo from Tekken at all, who really could go either way....speaking of which, Leo better be in Street Fighter x Tekken! I want "gender ambiguity team"! I for one, approve of transgendered characters getting in popular games like Street Fighter.

And going off that, did anyone watch that 3rd video? Did you see how Poison started to get up after being KO'd? Omigosh!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 23 2011, 07:48 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Jul 23 2011, 06:26 AM) *
About Poison...it's mostly confirmed that Poison isn't "100% female"...So...the fact that they are playing up her sexuality so much is pretty awesome! It's been often said that idea started due to problems in localizing Final Fight, but I've heard it goes back before that, when Poison was first designed. Either way, they continue to say that Poison's gender is supposed to be ambiguous, and with a body like THAT, that can only mean one thing. It's not like Leo from Tekken at all, who really could go either way....speaking of which, Leo better be in Street Fighter x Tekken! I want "gender ambiguity team"! I for one, approve of transgendered characters getting in popular games like Street Fighter.

And going off that, did anyone watch that 3rd video? Did you see how Poison started to get up after being KO'd? Omigosh!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I think Admiral Ackbar has something to say about this:

That said, I would definitley hit that. whistle.gif

And I need to save up for a new PS3. >_<

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 23 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #6

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

^Buy one Syxx. I need a sparring padnah that I actually know, lol.

Leo...hard to say. I think Leo is going to take Julia's place as the staple Kempo fighter, since Julia is being reinvented in Tekken Tag 2 as a luchadora. (uh, if there's a femine form of that noun, I think that'd be it, lol) So I personally don't think Leo will appear in this one. Who knows though.
But wait until they get to Tekken's capeoristas. While Eddy Gordo is probably the logical, popular choice, imagine what Capcom could do with Christie. O_O Holy shit.

I will claim that one of the next Tekken kids to be revealed will be Asuka, hinted at the E3 vid. And SF character? Dan, of course. He's like having the Art of Fighting francise condensed into one parody, lol.

Also, I will prob make a proper thread in Games section for more of the updates, but hell, this one's good for all the femmes showing up. :3

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jul 24 2011, 11:15 AM
Post #7

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Lol, Admiral Ackbar. It's funny because he doesn't know it's a trap until too late. (funny in this context, sad for him in the original context though...)

I was hoping that they changed Julia so they could bring Michelle back. Julia's moves were mostly taken from Michelle in the first place, if they wanted to bring Michelle back, you'd think they'd change the second character, rather than the original, even if Julia is much more well known. I'd like to have a Jaycee (Julia's luchadora name) and Michelle tag-team in Tekken Tag 2!

As for Christie...wouldn't it be swell to have Elena too? I'm sure some people would like a Christie and Elena team!

Anyway, you know how I took some screenshots from the 3rd video? I also made a GIF out of that, lol...

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 24 2011, 07:22 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Very nice gif, Stasis! XD Those are certainly some good legs. a09.gif LOL.

And Elena would be cool. In fact, they should shove as many female characters in there as possible. So why not R. Mika as well? lol

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jul 25 2011, 10:40 AM
Post #9

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Jul 24 2011, 12:22 PM) *
Very nice gif, Stasis! XD Those are certainly some good legs. a09.gif LOL.

And Elena would be cool. In fact, they should shove as many female characters in there as possible. So why not R. Mika as well? lol

Ha ha, thanks. I wish I had legs like that. Wow.

Thinking about it, I have some slight inspiration to draw a picture with Elena and Christie. I mean, I don't have much experience with them (I only ever played as either for about 2 minutes at an arcade...and I did make an Elena deck with UFS, as if that means much) but it would be fun!

I'm with you on the as many female characters as possible thing! R. Mika is painfully underused, and Karin, despite being popular isn't used much either (but more than R. Mika) I happen to be a fan of Juli and Juni as well and would really like to see them again too! They should put at least one of the Street Fighter 4 gals in as well...As for the Tekken side, maybe they'll use an abandoned character like Kunimitsu? After all, they did something surprising by including Poison, so maybe...And I'd be fine if they still didn't show her face. Gotta love the mystery. And they even went out of their way to show that she's got quite a body too.
Attached Image

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 25 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

^ For the SF4 gals: "yes" Juri, "no" C.MILF. MVC3 is enough. I don't care that EX moves are there and you'd be able to work her cancels into the gameplay. No, Capcom.
As for Karin, there is a (possibly, most likely) shooped pic someone sent me on PSN of Karin in SF4, and since she wasn't in Aracde Edition maybe it was a possible model test that could be reused in SF x Tekken. She IS a very fun to play character, as is R.Mika, who I actually started using on SFAlpha3's PSP port. It'd be a BLAST for her to have a 3D resurrection.
As for Kunimitsu, she was kind of too-filler and I don't think she'll be a playable char. Particularly because she's already in the background of one of the stages talking too...Ibuki I think. Again, for Tekken gals, Asuka is as good as in, and where there's Asuka....FUCK YEAH LILI! >:3 Zafina from 6 was awesome to watch too, and I think she'd be fun to use in an SF setting with her ambiguous kicks and stances.

Also, don't forget, Namco is doing their OWN version of this crossover, so some SF characters that'd be better with Tekken control schemes may appear in that...

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jul 26 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Karin would be good too. She's of course the Street Fighter version of Mandy and was probably the most likely candidate for yuriness before Juri came around. lol

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jul 28 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #12

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Anna's been deconfirmed. Lame. I always loved her victory poses.

Now that I think about, the closest Street Fighter equivalent to Anna might be Poison. They are probably the most provocative characters in their respective game...A Poison / Anna team might have been fun.

But hey, what's the deal with Dan? You aren't supposed to kill comic relief characters, even if it's just for a non-canon crossover. Weird trolling is what it is.

And basically confirming Paul isn't very exciting or surprising. I happen to like the guy, but it's just...not very exciting. At least people can have the Ken vs Paul matches or Ken and Paul tag teams they've been wanting. (Paul is an obvious rip-off/parody of Ken...so...)

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 28 2011, 11:48 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

^Well, Poison is the spot for Anna, maybe Paul is the comic relief spot for Dan. Granted, he actually is really, really, really good, but he DID fight those aliens, his recurring rival is a bear, and...well, his appearences in the Tekken 6 endings is a little less than serious.
THough again, having the walking AOF parody would've been like having SNK in the fight too.

I know everyone's hoping for more sexy ladies to show up, so I'm going to buck the trend and hope for the complete opposite. >:) And T.Hawk while we're at it, cuz it'd still be the "Magic Throw".

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jul 29 2011, 11:03 AM
Post #14

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Speaking of "that bear", I really hope they include some of the animal characters in this!
Kuma and Panda for one. Almost everybody wants Kuma versus Zangief, so maybe there's a good chance? And Panda plays exactly like Kuma, so if Kuma gets in, she should too (same character slot even!). Roger Jr. is funny, nothing like beating people up with a boxing kangaroo with a joey in her pouch, also wearing boxing gloves...But maybe they will bring back Alex for this? The boxing deinonychus that played just like Roger in Tekken 2 and Tag 1. I think he's in the background of that dinosaur stage, but they've put playable characters in the background before!

And let's not forget Mokujin, who would be hilarious with the ability to copy Street Fighter characters movesets!

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 07:35 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.