IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mortal Kombat Nudalities Actually Existed?
Ghidra
post May 15 2013, 08:12 PM
Post #1

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Yeah, I just found this video. Apparently, only a hand full of arcade machines exist in the world for this game that was indeed made to compete with Mortal Kombat in 1992. O___O Not as interesting as the original Nudality rumors, but yeah I would have bough this for Geneis. XD The game is called Tatoo Assassins.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TB74
post May 15 2013, 10:48 PM
Post #2

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina
Favorite Game: Sunless Sea

Pretty cool. Nothing adult rated, and very funny.

I didn't know this game before reading that post, and didn't know about the close-to-but-no-cigar-nudity it did contain. Nice discovery, LoL.

I'm sure some people noticed the nudity and made a big thing out of this back then. I'm sure some people also played this game over and over, only to have a chance to glimpse at an almost naked lady.

In the same vein, I recently stumbled on this MMORPG (when I clicked an add on some Anime website, I think):

http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/

Besides having almost naked ladies as characters, it doesn't seem to offer anything new or different compared to other MMORPGs.

Both games use the same old trick: add a little nudity, sex or naughtiness to an action game to seduce the male audience into giving it a try. In a sea of Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat kind of games, one that offers nudity may deserve a second look or even a try, even if the game isn't better nor worse than the others.

Same goes for that MMORPG above, except that the Tattoo Assassins don't seem to take this as seriously is this MMORPG does. Seems more like a funny quirk in that fighter game, while that RGP seems to make the lightly clad ladies the center of its offering. laugh.gif

But Tattoo Assassins' nudalities seems very mild, in comparison.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post May 16 2013, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

The nudalities are silly, can't anyone besides that Tak guy do that? I wanted to see a girl using nudalities!
Too bad the game has fatalities too, and someone felt like including that at the end of the nudality video, I mean, come on. Nudalities are an interesting idea, but they have to be done just right for me, lol.

@TB74: I hear Scarlet Blade has toplessness in it. Either way, it has an interesting aesthetic to it, the technology looks cool. I don't know about the gameplay, haven't played it, or really any MMO for that matter, but...no game is just about gameplay, graphics matter big time, not just quality, but content. Near naked girls with impossible outfits and giant weapons are just extremely pleasing to the eye.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
TB74
post May 16 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #4

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina
Favorite Game: Sunless Sea

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ May 16 2013, 05:10 AM) *
@TB74: I hear Scarlet Blade has toplessness in it. Either way, it has an interesting aesthetic to it, the technology looks cool. I don't know about the gameplay, haven't played it, or really any MMO for that matter, but...no game is just about gameplay, graphics matter big time, not just quality, but content. Near naked girls with impossible outfits and giant weapons are just extremely pleasing to the eye.

Oh, didn't know there was some topless girls in it. And I agree, the aesthetics and the technology look cool.

And lightly cladded girls wielding giant swords aren't new anyways. Anime were there eons ago already. It's nice to see this translate into some video game, MMO or not.

Very sexy images, I must say. whistle.gif

Too bad, though, it's PC only. I'd download the free version just to take a look at it, but I'm on a Mac, and although I can run Windows on it, I probably wouldn't meet the minimum requirements. Not to mention I could have issues with Windows as well. tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 07:34 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.