Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

DR. STRANGE. O_O

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Jul 21 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #102

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

No new girls is EXTREMELY disappointing. 12 new characters and they are all male? Talk about a "sausage-fest". Good ol' Firebrand though, at least he doesn't have a............lol

The only reason I really care about the new characters is because Strider Hiryu is obscenely awesome, and Firebrand is cool and unexpected. He seems to just be based off of the generic enemies from Ghouls 'n Ghosts, rather than his spin-off series. And here I thought he'd finally have his crest transformations in a fighting game. (that grey transformation move is nothing like that!)

I don't know who that raccoon is, but hey, raccoon soldiers. Can't go wrong there.

And...there's still no Mega Man. But after recent events, I'm not surprised in the slightest... cry1.gif

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Jul 22 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #103

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

The trailer vid

Hey at least MVC3 has girls in it to begin with. There are some games that are epic but completly devoid of females. (Though it does have a bishie)

Yeah, no actual Rockman is pretty sad. And where's my fucking Bison, huh?! >:( But Firebrand/Red Arremer has already been in a fighter before in the last SNK crossover (the one that SNK themselves did)

But FUCK YEAH HIRYU. The return of the Hulk/Strider full screen dickery power hour returns. His return alone will sell the shit out of this game. As for Cammy, well, that's what Street Fighter x Tekken's for. tongue.gif And hopefully they'll cave at the last minute and put Shuma and Tits McGee (Jill who, lol. That's not Jill) as secret unlocks. Otherwise I'd use a retail PSN card and fake name etc if it comes down to DLing him. He is super fun. XD

And lol at spectator mode. Given how rediculously frantic the game's pace is I'm not surprised they couldn't stream matches while waiting in the lobbies. Made it too 'meh' for me to sit and wait since I've been spoiled on Super SF4. But if they can handle it now, maybe I can get into MVC3 more. I'm hoping that new interface is optional though....

Kudos most of all to the release date. It took a whole year post original release for SSF4 to hit, but they're promising November? Well.....Capcom-itus means it'll probably still get a good push back date if it comes down to it. Otherwise, Strider's gonna give 'em a real black Friday, I'd bet.

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Mezoroth
post Aug 7 2011, 03:25 AM
Post #104

Dangerously close to doing "The Voice"
Group Icon

Member No.: 15
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Them Luxe Cousins, or Mandy and Yvette lol
Favorite Anime: Geass, Bamboo Blades, Sailah Moonz
Favorite Manga: Hajime Ippo, Bamboo Blades
Favorite Comic: Empowered, Deadpool & Cable, Dylan Dog
Favorite Book: Zombie Survival Guide
Favorite Game: GTA, SF, Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, Yakuzas

Vid going over the rest of the Capcom side's roster leak.

Also mentions at the end as to why MegaMan didn't make it in. Apparently, they're going to wait for sales figures before thinking of adding more fanfave dudes via DLC or (goddamn it) releasing another expansion. Because I'd like to buy the same game 3 times. >:/

GOT IT COACH
Retsupurae
Arrange Stream (japanese)

Head Abbot of the Shrine of Princess Kimball since 2006
GASP! A character sketch for me?! Thanks Marathon! :3

The first step is admitting you have a problem...come obsess with me ;_;

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 7 2011, 04:11 AM
Post #105

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

QUOTE (Mezoroth @ Aug 6 2011, 09:25 PM) *
Vid going over the rest of the Capcom side's roster leak.

Also mentions at the end as to why MegaMan didn't make it in. Apparently, they're going to wait for sales figures before thinking of adding more fanfave dudes via DLC or (goddamn it) releasing another expansion. Because I'd like to buy the same game 3 times. >:/

Wow, the guy that did these videos is a huge dumbass. He says he read comics in the 90's but thinks Hawkeye is a new character and a "Taskmaster clone?" WTF?

And this roster reeks of Marvel dictating who can be included. Most of these choices seem to be either to pimp future films or raise the profile of characters they've been trying to unsuccessfully push for decades now.

Nova is the prime example of that. That guy has had probalby more aborted relaunches than nearly any other comic book character. I'm surprised they didn't stick Moonknight in there too. LOL. Although I guess it could be worse. It could be that joke of a character known as the Black Panther.

Still sucks pretty hard there will be no new female characters in the game. Marvel females seem to be getting the shaft lately in general as far as media and stuff goes.

It's also obvious that Capcom is on some anti-Megaman shit right now, which is about as ridiculous as if Nintendo tried to stop promoting Mario suddenly.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Aug 7 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #106

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

QUOTE (Syxx @ Aug 6 2011, 09:11 PM) *
Still sucks pretty hard there will be no new female characters in the game. Marvel females seem to be getting the shaft lately in general as far as media and stuff goes.

It's also obvious that Capcom is on some anti-Megaman shit right now, which is about as ridiculous as if Nintendo tried to stop promoting Mario suddenly.

It's really disheartening. If someone like Rogue or Psylocke can't even get in, how can we ever expect to see someone random like Jubilee? Or Squirrel Girl? Seriously, lots of people seem to even want Squirrel Girl...they've been chucking in lots of random guys no one seems to know about, but where are the random surprise girls? Oh well...

As for Mega Man, yeah, it's ridiculous. They say it has nothing to do with Keiji Inafune (often called the "Father of Mega Man") leaving, but that's hard to believe. They cancelled both Mega Man Universe and Legends 3...both projects he seemed to be enthusiastic about (much more so for Legends 3, he's been wanting to make that for a decade!!) And wouldn't really explain WHY they cancelled them. Maybe because it would be bad PR to say, "It was out of spite!" But at least it would be honest...And X was the most requested character for the Capcom side! Mega Man and X have some of the largest potential movepools to work with...they even have a variety of melee attacks to, it's not all about shooting stuff.
It's not like Nintendo stopping promoting Mario, it would be like Nintendo cancelling Mario games and leaving Mario out of the next Super Smash Bros...BUT, still churning out Mario comics and artbooks and soundtracks and figures. That's all Mega Man's gotten lately...(now that I think about it, I wish there were more Mario comics and artbooks, lol)

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Aug 9 2011, 04:54 AM
Post #107

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

It's really disheartening. If someone like Rogue or Psylocke can't even get in, how can we ever expect to see someone random like Jubilee? Or Squirrel Girl? Seriously, lots of people seem to even want Squirrel Girl...they've been chucking in lots of random guys no one seems to know about, but where are the random surprise girls? Oh well...

I really don't know what happened to Pyslocke. I haven't read X-Men since near the whole "Onslaught saga," which was a really long time ago, but I just noticed that Psylocke has completely disappared from all media. In fact, she's been shafted in general for the longest time despite being extremely popular. I think part of it has to do with her being a female character with overt sex appeal as well as an agressive personality. So yeah, some more politically correct watered down bullshit. If you can't put something in a g-rated cartoon now, you may as well forget about it.

Rogue has also faced similar peril, being completely de-aged to the point where she's like an early, sexless version of Kitty Pride now or something. I don't know how White Queen has managed to survive this horrible trend, but it's some kind of miracle.

As for Mega Man, yeah, it's ridiculous. They say it has nothing to do with Keiji Inafune (often called the "Father of Mega Man") leaving, but that's hard to believe. They cancelled both Mega Man Universe and Legends 3...both projects he seemed to be enthusiastic about (much more so for Legends 3, he's been wanting to make that for a decade!!) And wouldn't really explain WHY they cancelled them. Maybe because it would be bad PR to say, "It was out of spite!" But at least it would be honest...And X was the most requested character for the Capcom side! Mega Man and X have some of the largest potential movepools to work with...they even have a variety of melee attacks to, it's not all about shooting stuff.
It's not like Nintendo stopping promoting Mario, it would be like Nintendo cancelling Mario games and leaving Mario out of the next Super Smash Bros...BUT, still churning out Mario comics and artbooks and soundtracks and figures. That's all Mega Man's gotten lately...(now that I think about it, I wish there were more Mario comics and artbooks, lol)

Recent contact with self-centered, stuck up people that do things out of spite to get back at you says they never admit it was done out of spite. However, they make sure to let you know in other ways, so you can get a good taste of their skumminess and inability to be a better person.

In Capcom's perdicament, however, this is about as smart as chopping off your right arm. Really, without Mega Man, Capcom may have not surived past the 80's. Not only did those games sell great, but they convinced other companies to give them lucrative licenses that allowed Capcom to achieve long term success.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 07:32 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.