Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

QUOTE (hdc @ Apr 29 2019, 06:25 PM) *
QUOTE (jettmanas @ Apr 29 2019, 04:12 PM) *
I agree; great finds.
The artstyle for the pirate Clover & co shot is official- Season 6: WOOHP Ahoy! episode. biggrin.gif
You guys should check out Season 6 if you get a chance- some really nice art/animation.

Clover's librarian look is awesome as well- Season 5: The Show Must Go On or Else.

Yeah I've seen that same cutesy art style on some of the magazine covers, for example:

That always makes me smile, Alex makes a hilariously adorable kitty cat.

And yeah I'm finding most of the graphic novels in the magazines seem to be based on episodes rather than original stories, which is a bit disappointing. Though they're still worth scanning because they often have even nicer art than the show. I hope to start doing that before too long.

Oh nice, thanks for that one. I agree.
Season 6 has really good art, so it may be close. This one is Season 6: Nine Lives.
That's an impressive background art below them for sure.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hdc
post Apr 30 2019, 02:39 AM
Post #22

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Apr 29 2019, 02:05 PM) *
Okay first of all I have to say that pirate book cover is AMAZING! The spies all look insanely good in that image, seriously digging Clover‚€™s pirate outfit too (especially the feathery hat and thigh-high boots hot damn heart1.gif). The art style looks very anime to me so I wonder who the artist/studio is, it‚€™s almost like borderline fan art laugh.gif

Nice addition with Clover‚€™s VHS comment haha! Loving her librarian look in the other book cover too, maybe I should change my favourite character from Sam to Clover now hmmmm

Great finds as always, hdc! You really have a gift for finding TS merch! I‚€™m intrigued by this Parci company, do they only deal with French sites? Do let us know how it all goes once you get your order biggrin.gif

Yeah I even like the high-low cut of her boots. Maybe it's just the suggestion of her having kneepads in front ; ) That laced bustier is nice too.

Their Futureshock outfits have some sexy thigh-high boots also. There could be a whole discussion of them (in fact there will be, because I'm putting off work). First, they highlight the leg the girls are showing in a less-is-more way. Second, they're color coded, so it makes you want to eat them like candy. ; ) Third, they automatically make any pose look more provocative. Sam has one leg partially turned out to show it off, Alex has a cute coltish look with knees together and feet apart, and Clover goes for the classic demure but sexy pose with legs together and one knee slightly bent.

This makes me think their spy outfits would look way better if they were just cut to show midriffs and thighs.

Well your favorite is Sam followed by Clover and mine is Clover followed by Sam, so I'd say it balances out well. : )

Parcl just matches up buyers with shippers, who seem to be mostly individuals who do this as a side job or small business. For instance it says there are 57 people who could forward stuff from France to Canada. I gather they do that to get around online stores who won't ship to known package forwarding companies because manufacturers want to restrict certain products to certain markets. Anyway yeah I'll keep you posted.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post May 5 2019, 08:24 PM
Post #23

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,027
Favorite Character:

QUOTE (hdc @ Apr 29 2019, 01:40 PM) *
QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Apr 10 2019, 06:21 AM) *
These are some awesome finds! That backpack is an art form in itself laugh.gif The colours, the shape, the "Will Spy For Sushi" text and the glorious image of them together - How can I possess such a magnificent bag?

6. Alex as a mermaid. Not sure who the artist is.

The artist is Laefay on deviant art. She has one of Sam, clover and Martin Mystery

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post May 6 2019, 01:43 PM
Post #24

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ May 5 2019, 08:24 PM) *
QUOTE (hdc @ Apr 29 2019, 01:40 PM) *

6. Alex as a mermaid. Not sure who the artist is.

The artist is Laefay on deviant art. She has one of Sam, clover and Martin Mystery

Came across this artist on Instagram too! @laefey https://www.instagram.com/p/BkZq9IrgAiR/?ut...ton_share_sheet
Here's their Deviantart page, they seem to be a Clover x Martin Mystery fan! https://www.deviantart.com/laefey/art/Total...rsion-750933999

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2019 - 09:33 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.