IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Possibility of big forum changes. Please discuss!
Ghidra
post Apr 5 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Well, I'm just going to make this blunt I guess. The forum software is very old right now. Main forum software is form 2009. Some components are probably a few years older and may even have code written in 2005 or something. There are some components on the forum that don't work anymore because of outdated PHP. Most of these are hidden from regular users, like the shoutbox tool box in admin panel. The arcade stopped working entirely, but I managed to request a custom fix on another forum to get it working again.

Anther downside of the current set-up is it's not mobile friendly at all really. Biggest downside I guess is due to the software being old and un-updated, the security is also circa-2009, which I don't think is good either. We've never been hacked and I doubt we will be being such an obscure website (true underground if you will), but yeah I don't like that very much.

A few years ago, I attempted my own upgrade. It failed miserably. Don't want to get into the reasons why, but some of you may remember that. There's also other reasons I don't want to do that. When I started the forum I was a lot younger and cheaper so I used some shortcuts without much foresight for the fact they could create problems several years down the road.

So my personal preference right now is to maybe save up and buy new software and start over completely with a new SQL file, which means we'd be starting over with new posts. Things I could manually save myself, I'm pretty sure, would be the gallery and arcade games. It wouldn't be all the arcade games, because that would be too time consuming, but I may do everything except for all of the massive Other category and the Puzzle/Shooting games no one actually played (that's kept in stats for the games).

Posts would have to be manually re-posted ala the last time we did a transition from Zetaboards in 2010. During the time when the site is set-up, the forum would have to be offline. An archive of the existing forum will be dumped somewhere, but it will be a place where only I have access to it (maybe I could grant access to Kira and others by request), but it won't be publicly available like the previous forum archive for Zetaboards (which is currently lost btw). Archive may be junked after the transition period has been stabilized because I don't want to horde user accounts and crap that aren't going to be used again. Posts I would re-post by copy/pasting from the archive would include my episode reviews and maybe some other threads by request.

Reasons Why I May Not Want to Do This

Some current members put in a lot of work on posting content in the forum. Most specifically, Kira Yamato did. He posted a ton of great content scanned from dojinshi as well as anime figure reviews and other things that obviously took a lot of work to post here since the images had to be uploaded one by one. He did a great favor by supplying us with that content, and I don't want to feel like I'm wiping it all away.

Actually, this is my main reason for not wanting to do it. So I want his input. Frankly, although I was more obsessive compulsive about preserving the history of the forum in the past, I don't feel like that anymore and would be fine with a complete restart with the current generation of posters we have now. That may actually get me more interested in the site again honestly. Forum would then continue with this new software indefinitely that could also be properly updated this time unlike the current setup.

Please discuss what should be done in replies to this thread.

I'm not going to make this decision unilaterally. The switch probably won't happen for a while either. If it's decided to go ahead and do it, it would probably happen sometime over the summer. I'd need to save up for it a bit, and there's other things I want to spend on before that like a June vacation and buying games for a PS4 I'm going to be getting in a couple weeks.

Thanks for your input!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TotalShippingTra...
post Apr 5 2017, 07:37 PM
Post #2

Lackey

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,005
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy x Clover
Favorite Anime: My Ordinary Life
Favorite Manga: Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto)
Favorite Comic: N/A
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: A Crack in the Sky
Favorite Musician(s): Lots, also varies, lol
Favorite Game: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Apr 5 2017, 01:43 PM) *
Well, I'm just going to make this blunt I guess. The forum software is very old right now. Main forum software is form 2009. Some components are probably a few years older and may even have code written in 2005 or something. There are some components on the forum that don't work anymore because of outdated PHP. Most of these are hidden from regular users, like the shoutbox tool box in admin panel. The arcade stopped working entirely, but I managed to request a custom fix on another forum to get it working again.

Anther downside of the current set-up is it's not mobile friendly at all really. Biggest downside I guess is due to the software being old and un-updated, the security is also circa-2009, which I don't think is good either. We've never been hacked and I doubt we will be being such an obscure website (true underground if you will), but yeah I don't like that very much.

A few years ago, I attempted my own upgrade. It failed miserably. Don't want to get into the reasons why, but some of you may remember that. There's also other reasons I don't want to do that. When I started the forum I was a lot younger and cheaper so I used some shortcuts without much foresight for the fact they could create problems several years down the road.

So my personal preference right now is to maybe save up and buy new software and start over completely with a new SQL file, which means we'd be starting over with new posts. Things I could manually save myself, I'm pretty sure, would be the gallery and arcade games. It wouldn't be all the arcade games, because that would be too time consuming, but I may do everything except for all of the massive Other category and the Puzzle/Shooting games no one actually played (that's kept in stats for the games).

Posts would have to be manually re-posted ala the last time we did a transition from Zetaboards in 2010. During the time when the site is set-up, the forum would have to be offline. An archive of the existing forum will be dumped somewhere, but it will be a place where only I have access to it (maybe I could grant access to Kira and others by request), but it won't be publicly available like the previous forum archive for Zetaboards (which is currently lost btw). Archive may be junked after the transition period has been stabilized because I don't want to horde user accounts and crap that aren't going to be used again. Posts I would re-post by copy/pasting from the archive would include my episode reviews and maybe some other threads by request.

Reasons Why I May Not Want to Do This

Some current members put in a lot of work on posting content in the forum. Most specifically, Kira Yamato did. He posted a ton of great content scanned from dojinshi as well as anime figure reviews and other things that obviously took a lot of work to post here since the images had to be uploaded one by one. He did a great favor by supplying us with that content, and I don't want to feel like I'm wiping it all away.

Actually, this is my main reason for not wanting to do it. So I want his input. Frankly, although I was more obsessive compulsive about preserving the history of the forum in the past, I don't feel like that anymore and would be fine with a complete restart with the current generation of posters we have now. That may actually get me more interested in the site again honestly. Forum would then continue with this new software indefinitely that could also be properly updated this time unlike the current setup.

Please discuss what should be done in replies to this thread.

I'm not going to make this decision unilaterally. The switch probably won't happen for a while either. If it's decided to go ahead and do it, it would probably happen sometime over the summer. I'd need to save up for it a bit, and there's other things I want to spend on before that like a June vacation and buying games for a PS4 I'm going to be getting in a couple weeks.

Thanks for your input!

Woah . . . I mean an update would probably get new life into the site and help us in the long run.
I'd be fine with a completely new slate since I don't have much in the first place. Sure, my Mindy and Harper fic but I already saved some of it in a word document for spell checking.
I feel really bad for anyone who was really active in the past and then they randomly come back to a new site.
I personally joined because of the discussion of screenshots for Miss Spirit Fingers (hahaha).
The one where Mandy was "surprised" by Clover's chest and the Clover and Sam S&M while Alex stared at Clover's ass. XD
I'd like to see what everyone else has to say about it.
Since it'd be the summer I don't think I'd mind. Plus, if it was mobile friendly I could finally use it everywhere.
Too bad about the arcade I finally got the third place for high scores. laugh.gif
New year, new site. JK but it definitely wouldn't hurt.
If I worked I would help out with the financing.
Oh fun PS4. kaos-cactus16.gif

(^v^)/ Ah, yeah! Girl's love ~

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Apr 6 2017, 12:00 AM
Post #3

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

Wow, epic post- thanks for the info. Good to know about security & how the site has fared.
And mobile- most people use it (though I don't), so that is a factor.

Sounds like a ton of work. I'd only keep the most important content (I do this w/physical stuff over time) & scrap games.

The fics, art & your talkbacks come to mind. I'll give it more thought. Part of it might depend on user activity here.
And what's up (or not up) with TS & Marathon.

Also, I've been playing Street Fighter V on PS4. sakura-pocket-yay.gif That's an awesome emote.

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Apr 6 2017, 01:04 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (jettmanas @ Apr 5 2017, 07:00 PM) *
I'd only keep the most important content (I do this w/physical stuff over time) & scrap games.

I'm not scrapping the games. I like them, even if I'm mostly just playing the adult ones recently. Some of the games I also customized myself to include TS characters. Bringing those back shouldn't be too difficult. You can save install files in the admin panel for each game, and I'm pretty sure the arcade add-on exists for the new forum software I want. That would actually be one of the easier things to preserve with a fresh software install. Scores would be lost of course, but maybe that would give people an incentive to play the games again.

Part of it might depend on user activity here.
And what's up (or not up) with TS & Marathon.

Not really concerned with either of those. The plan is still to have a forum up forever, although it may change form slightly at some point. I had already been thinking about this change for at least a year. I'll try to get things going with new threads. We'll probably lose some old users, but I don't really care either. They can sign up for a new account if they want to. A lot of the old posts here are by people that just left or vanished. Two members of the administration staff, for example, just decided to never post again or tell me they were leaving so I could de-mod them one day. Don't really care about keeping the posts of people who don't want to be here in more important threads, so it may be better to just start over with people that actually want to contribute to stuff now instead of having people add posts to threads from 2010 with conversations between 6 people that probably are never coming back anyways.

Also, I've been playing Street Fighter V on PS4. sakura-pocket-yay.gif That's an awesome emote.

Boycotting Street Fighter V after the censorship fiasco. Capcom lost my money over that one and is going to have to regain my trust. Also heard the game wasn't that great anyways and seemed unfinished last I checked, so I'm planning on getting the new King of Fighters instead.

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Apr 6 2017, 01:50 AM
Post #5

Spy Chic II
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

Didn't know you customized some games. That's cool.
Scratch dumping them for sure. Didn't know they were easy to deal with.

Good to know you're dedicated to this site, the plan for new threads, and the story about some old users.

Ah yes, R.Mika's super. I skipped SF4, but when my brother got a PS4 I decided to get back into SF.
KOF's a good choice too though. I'm also keeping up with Skullgirls, and Under Night now.
Would like to get back into Dead or Alive 5.

Thanks for getting our feedback! (I love these active topics)

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Apr 6 2017, 02:23 AM
Post #6

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

I particularly think it would be really good having an updated version of our site. I remeber we had some very annoying issues concerning spambots last year. If the update can improve the security of our community, I believe we should take it.

On the other hand, I guess most of the stuff I uploaded here will eventually be lost. Frankly sepaking I won't spend more time uploading them again. I remember LauraD had A LOT of trouble to put them here. Please, understand that it is not a half-baked excuse or a childish behavior from my part: The fact is that my free time is really limited now, and I don't frankly want to waste it uploading old stuff. If we are going to have a new forum, I am going to post new things as well.

QUOTE (TotalShippingTrash_01 @ Apr 5 2017, 09:37 PM) *
[...]
I feel really bad for anyone who was really active in the past and then they randomly come back to a new site.[...]

Man, you make it sound so easy that I can't help but feel really angry.

Let's just do a little estimation. Suppose that I have started to upload images here since 2010 (it was a little earlier, but whatever). A typical doujin has at least 15 pages (cover included). Imagine that I post at least one doujin per month (normally it is more than that). Now consider I have been doing this up to the current date. If you do the math, we have 15 pages x 12 months x 6 years=1080 pages. I am excluding here all lenghty artbooks, PVC figure posts, etc.

Now think that I had to upload 1080 pages one by one. Do you think it is an easy stuff? I guess it is not.

I am not even talking about the money I spent to scan and upload artworks here. I usually have to buy at least two copies of the same doujin/artwork/magazine. I have to disassemble one of them in order to scan it. I think I deserve at least some credit for my work.

Anyway, I won't be immature or pushy here. If our community thinks it is better to have a new board, let us go for it. I will continue to help it out as much as I can.

I only want to know if I should still post anything realted to anime and manga while we don't change our board. I have two new artworks I'm planning to post soon; should I upload them?

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Apr 6 2017, 02:51 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Apr 5 2017, 09:23 PM) *
I particularly think it would be really good having an updated version of our site. I remeber we had some very annoying issues concerning spambots last year. If the update can improve the security of our community, I believe we should take it.

On the other hand, I guess most of the stuff I uploaded here will eventually be lost. Frankly sepaking I won't spend more time uploading them again. I remember LauraD had A LOT of trouble to put them here. Please, understand that it is not a half-baked excuse or a childish behavior from my part: The fact is that my free time is really limited now, and I don't frankly want to waste it uploading old stuff. If we are going to have a new forum, I am going to post new things as well.

QUOTE (TotalShippingTrash_01 @ Apr 5 2017, 09:37 PM) *
[...]
I feel really bad for anyone who was really active in the past and then they randomly come back to a new site.[...]

Man, you make it sound so easy that I can't help but feel really angry.

Let's just do a little estimation. Suppose that I have started to upload images here since 2010 (it was a little earlier, but whatever). A typical doujin has at least 15 pages (cover included). Imagine that I post at least one doujin per month (normally it is more than that). Now consider I have been doing this up to the current date. If you do the math, we have 15 pages x 12 months x 6 years=1080 pages. I am excluding here all lenghty artbooks, PVC figure posts, etc.

Now think that I had to upload 1080 pages one by one. Do you think it is an easy stuff? I guess it is not.

I am not even talking about the money I spent to scan and upload artworks here. I usually have to buy at least two copies of the same doujin/artwork/magazine. I have to disassemble one of them in order to scan it. I think I deserve at least some credit for my work.

Anyway, I won't be immature or pushy here. If our community thinks it is better to have a new board, let us go for it. I will continue to help it out as much as I can.

I only want to know if I should still post anything realted to anime and manga while we don't change our board. I have two new artworks I'm planning to post soon; should I upload them?

Well, Kira-Chan, in my original post I said what you posted here is the only reason I don't want to start over again from scratch. I am giving you a lot of credit for taking the time to upload that stuff and scan it. I agree with you said too. I don't think I'm going to start over from scratch anymore. I mostly wanted to see how you would react to the idea.

So with that in mind, I'm going to try to find some solution where your posts will remain with attachments. I don't care about retaining other stuff though including from past members, so I don't know what that will entail. Honestly, I've had this forum for a long time and put a lot of work into it, and I don't like going over past threads and seeing posts from people who got pissed off at me and left. That's kind of annoying. So I don't know yet. I'll think of something. But if the choice is between not deleting your posts and starting over, I'll choose to leave the old forum with your posts in it. You're the only person here I would do this for though, because I don't think anyone else really deserves that much consideration.

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Apr 6 2017, 12:38 PM
Post #8

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Apr 6 2017, 03:51 AM) *
Well, Kira-Chan, in my original post I said what you posted here is the only reason I don't want to start over again from scratch. I am giving you a lot of credit for taking the time to upload that stuff and scan it. I agree with you said too. I don't think I'm going to start over from scratch anymore. I mostly wanted to see how you would react to the idea.

So with that in mind, I'm going to try to find some solution where your posts will remain with attachments. I don't care about retaining other stuff though including from past members, so I don't know what that will entail. Honestly, I've had this forum for a long time and put a lot of work into it, and I don't like going over past threads and seeing posts from people who got pissed off at me and left. That's kind of annoying. So I don't know yet. I'll think of something. But if the choice is between not deleting your posts and starting over, I'll choose to leave the old forum with your posts in it. You're the only person here I would do this for though, because I don't think anyone else really deserves that much consideration.

Sheesh, I got a little too much stressful yesterday. I'm sorry everybody!

Let me try to reorganize my reasoning into a coherent, rational fashion: I'm not against the update. Indeed I cherish it because I would love to see a mobile version of our forum (my dream is that we could have a TSUG app LOL). And the security issues are a priority in my opinion, since we had some problems last year, as I stated before.

Please, don't take my personal feelings on the matter as a fixed parameter, danchou-onii-chan! I pretty much believe everyone here wants to see a brand new site. Why not? The loss of all uploaded images is a little price to be paid if this update may attract more people to our community.

Besides, I may try to upload some old stuff into a Google Drive account. I could generate a single link for an extensive folder. It shall take a considerable amount of time to put everything there though; but no matter. We can do it anyways.

Once again, I'm sorry onii-chan and everyone else if my comment sounded a bit pushy.

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Apr 6 2017, 07:04 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Apr 6 2017, 07:38 AM) *
QUOTE (Ghidra @ Apr 6 2017, 03:51 AM) *

Sheesh, I got a little too much stressful yesterday. I'm sorry everybody!

Let me try to reorganize my reasoning into a coherent, rational fashion: I'm not against the update. Indeed I cherish it because I would love to see a mobile version of our forum (my dream is that we could have a TSUG app LOL). And the security issues are a priority in my opinion, since we had some problems last year, as I stated before.

Please, don't take my personal feelings on the matter as a fixed parameter, danchou-onii-chan! I pretty much believe everyone here wants to see a brand new site. Why not? The loss of all uploaded images is a little price to be paid if this update may attract more people to our community.

Besides, I may try to upload some old stuff into a Google Drive account. I could generate a single link for an extensive folder. It shall take a considerable amount of time to put everything there though; but no matter. We can do it anyways.

Once again, I'm sorry onii-chan and everyone else if my comment sounded a bit pushy.

You're not being pushy. Your opinions and feelings about this are important to me, so I wanted your input. I didn't want to do that to you anyways. So any solution in which your dojinshi, etc. go missing or you have to spend time re-uploading them yourself since you're very busy is unacceptable to me. I'm not happy with the status quo of things here right now and want some kind of restart, but I'm going to meet half way and make sure your uploads don't get lost. So those will be on the list of things to be preserved I think.

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 11 2017, 10:04 PM
Post #10

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina
Favorite Game: Sunless Sea

I think updating for the future makes sense.

Kira mentioned several points that I believe deserve a thorough analysis. I'm not going to comment on these points, as I think they were well covered by now.

I'll only add a little point I think is worthy of mention.

A possible danger I see in transferring too little contents from the old website to the new one is that potential newcomers might be disappointed with how much forum content is now available. TSUG isn't a Wiki, so I believe the forum contents make up for a big part of its attractive potential.

One option would be to keep an archive of the current website accessible to registered users for some time (dunno, maybe 6 or 12 months) so individuals posters can copy the contents they really care about and copy it into a new thread on the new website.

It's not like I would myself transfer a lot of contents (probably nothing, actually), but maybe some users would appreciate being able to do that. Polling the regulars (informally) might help verify if that hypothesis is valid or not.

Of course, such transfer could be done through personal request as you stated. It shouldn't be a problem if the number of requests is low. However, if that number ends up higher than expected, handling so many requests might end up a problem, in which case an archive might turn out as an interesting solution.

Having a rather exhaustive "list" of the Things that will be moved and the Things that might be moved could make it easier to see what might be missing (items not on either list would be trashed). This way, members could comment on the contents they really want to see moved to the new website. Making that list in the first place will probably be time-consuming, though, and the decision might end up being more difficult to make if people disagree on what is worthy of being "saved" and what is not.

Just some randoms thoughts, really. Though decision. I wouldn't like to be in your shoes, right now.

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Apr 12 2017, 01:11 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TB74 @ Apr 11 2017, 05:04 PM) *
I think updating for the future makes sense.

Kira mentioned several points that I believe deserve a thorough analysis. I'm not going to comment on these points, as I think they were well covered by now.

I'll only add a little point I think is worthy of mention.

A possible danger I see in transferring too little contents from the old website to the new one is that potential newcomers might be disappointed with how much forum content is now available. TSUG isn't a Wiki, so I believe the forum contents make up for a big part of its attractive potential.

One option would be to keep an archive of the current website accessible to registered users for some time (dunno, maybe 6 or 12 months) so individuals posters can copy the contents they really care about and copy it into a new thread on the new website.

It's not like I would myself transfer a lot of contents (probably nothing, actually), but maybe some users would appreciate being able to do that. Polling the regulars (informally) might help verify if that hypothesis is valid or not.

Of course, such transfer could be done through personal request as you stated. It shouldn't be a problem if the number of requests is low. However, if that number ends up higher than expected, handling so many requests might end up a problem, in which case an archive might turn out as an interesting solution.

Having a rather exhaustive "list" of the Things that will be moved and the Things that might be moved could make it easier to see what might be missing (items not on either list would be trashed). This way, members could comment on the contents they really want to see moved to the new website. Making that list in the first place will probably be time-consuming, though, and the decision might end up being more difficult to make if people disagree on what is worthy of being "saved" and what is not.

Just some randoms thoughts, really. Though decision. I wouldn't like to be in your shoes, right now.

I don't want to explain the specifics, but said archive would only be available to administrators. So moving content would be by request only I think. However, one benefit is that the new site doesn't have to actually be launched until the content is moved over. So there would be threads there. We wouldn't be at zero threads as a starting point. Unfortunately, restored posts would have to be made by administrators for that period. So you may want to save some posts to word documents or something if you want to re-post them yourself. I really don't feel comfortable logging in as any other user than maybe Kira during that time to post content (that's one option for persevering his uploads).

Also I still need to hear back from Kira via PM. So I don't know what's going to be happening yet. I've reached no decision at this point, and if it happens, it probably won't be until some point in summer. That's to start the process. Launch might not actually take place until weeks or months after that due to the work that's required to reproduce most of what we have here.

Edit: This thread is locked, because I changed my mind. Updates will be posted in a new thread about my plans.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 08:27 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.