IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Totally Married, Almost didn't post this here, but it's a TS fanfic.
jettmanas
post Jul 26 2019, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

And it seems people read the others. happy.gif

Thanks so much for reading this, my first wedding story. I've been a groomsman before, and have seen weddings in film, including animation, but writing one took some research.

This takes place after the end of both shows and all my other stories. If you read my prior story, Prime Darkness, a Miraculous Ladybug/Totally Spies crossover, you'll know why Clover is on the phone with Marinette in this. Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Marriage? Me?! The girl that chased guys forever with Sam and Clover?

Light flooded the small modern spacious church narthex, packed with friends and relatives. Everyone was happy, some to the point of needing tissues or handkerchiefs. The ceremony had gone by in a blur until Martin gazed into Alex's eyes intently.

The minister asked her the final question needed to end the ceremony, and she opened her mouth to finalize the wedding.

Glass shattering caused cries of shock from the audience as they saw menacing grey humanoid shapes stream into the building through what were once ceiling-high windows. The bridesmaids and groomsmen took up defensive stances around Martin and Alex. Many from the audience rushed forward to help, and others made calls. Only those with young children left through the back exit. But the creatures had energy weapons to open fire on people. Streaming tears, Alex couldn't speak, but only think-

Not today! Not here! Please-!

The scene was replaced with colorful and comforting furnishings of her room, and she was safe in her bed.

"Alex?" Sam said, rushing into the room in her pajamas with her long, wild red morning hair.

"We heard you scream," said Clover, right on her heels, clad in light blue nightwear, short blonde hair tousled.

"Oh, guys," Alex replied in a shaky breath, hand on her currently-messy short black hair.

"Let me guess. Wedding jitters?" Sam asked, sat on the edge of her bed, and took Alex's hand.

"That's putting it mildly," Alex replied sadly, "I had a nightmare. Some aliens or monsters crashed the wedding and started blasting everyone."

Sam let go of Alex's hand as Clover sighed, sat on the opposite side of Alex and gave her a hug. "What a bummer. We have gone through a lot of craziness." Clover released the hug and held Alex's hands.

"Yeah, but today's your big day, and we are not having any disasters," Sam said firmly. "I hope," she added quietly.

Clover rose, tutted, and gently pulled Alex until she stood as well, clad in her colorful shorts and a T-shirt with a cartoon bear. "Nope, we're staying positive about this. We've had plenty of days without villains, monsters, robots, or whatever," Clover said.

"That's the spirit," Sam agreed and rose with a smile. "C'mon, we've got a lot to do, so let's go!"

Alex and Clover hummed in agreement and they strode out of the room swiftly.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
> Replies
jettmanas
post Jul 26 2019, 01:02 PM
Post #2

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

The audience laughed at this, though some reminded the single women to take it seriously.

Alex walked out to see them finish gathering, turned her back to the group, then tossed the small bouquet of white flowers high and spun around to watch. Diana, Jenny, and Olivia eyed the prize hitting its skyward arc and tensed. But Sam, Clover, and Britney had many years of experience jumping in heels, and took to the air, though giving each other a little space for safety.

The trio landed in a crouch, then slowly stood. Sam held the bouquet with a huge smile and flashed a peace sign. Clover looked miffed, then laughed and hugged her, followed by Britney.

The audience applauded and chatted at the impressive display of agility, maybe the greatest ever seen in a Bouquet Toss. People who recorded it on their phones replayed footage to each other in wonder. Olivia, Diana, and Jenny chatted with Sam, Clover, and Britney for a bit. Olivia then walked back to the mic.

"Martin, Alex, let's go cut that cake!" she said dramatically, causing some to chuckle.

The couple moved to a small table with the cake, cutlery, plates, and two glasses of champagne. It was a round, three tier organic, gluten free cake, the bottom tier carrot, middle vanilla, and top, chocolate, covered with buttermilk frosting. By Alex's request, a simple red heart was the cake topper. It was a symbol of both love, and of her life as a WOOHP agent, displayed on her Bungee Belt buckle and in the shape of her Jetpack Backpack.

Martin picked up the knife and Alex put her hand over his. They cut a slice from the bottom tier, then Martin used the serving utensil to set it on a plate. Alex got a piece on a fork, then fed it to Martin, and his eyes lit up in joy from the taste. He then got a piece and fed Alex, causing a similar reaction.

The audience clapped and "Awwed," once again.

"Funny, I thought Martin would smash the cake in her face," Diana said to Billy.

Billy and Java looked at her in confusion.

"Why would he do that?" asked Billy, aghast.

Java grunted in approval of his question.

Diana smiled. "That's right, first time at a wedding. It's something silly the married couple can do." Billy and Java gave her a nod of understanding.

He's really grown up, she thought.

The couple sipped a bit from the champagne glasses. Martin gave her the slice, then cut his own, and they returned to their seats. The cake was divided up and the rest was soon served.

Some danced a bit more and many chatted. Martin and Alex found a moment to break off and got outside to the nearby terrace and leaned on the railing overlooking the Pacific.

"So now I'm Alex Mystery," she said and smiled, looking at the sea.

"This- it's so unreal," he replied, holding her hand. "In the best way."

He looked at the near-cloudless afternoon landscape, then turned to her and gently cupped her chin. She turned to look at him, and they shared a long kiss.

"Wow," he said. "I love you, Alex. The wedding was a blast. I'm glad they all turned out for us."

"I love you too," she said and gave him a peck. "Martin, I was so afraid our wedding would get ruined." She exhaled and leaned into him, and he stroked her hair and nodded. "Like guests fighting, or crazy stuff like monsters, villains, or whatever."

"Must be a miracle," Martin said and they chuckled.

Shouts of surprise from inside caused them to jump up and get to the source in a flash. They looked at the scene, each other, then back, and laughed.

Music still played, and people were dancing, including the experts, such as Olivia, Java, and Clover. People chatted and danced near Billy, no longer disguised as human by his holographic projector. The tiny green alien in a tux was hovering in his donut-shaped blue-grey high tech seat without a care in the world.

Jerry, near Olivia, smiled at the events. "I can tell Dean to have everyone's memory of this erased if you like," he said to her.

She shook her head and patted his shoulder. "No, Jerry. But thanks for the offer."

Martin grinned and sighed. "The best man," he said.

Alex smiled and pulled Martin to join the others at the dance floor. After the song ended, the couple said their goodbyes to everyone they could and made it out to the parking lot, where Martin took the wheel of a white car.

The others cheered for the newlyweds and watched them drive off, headed to a new future one could only imagine.

A/N: Thanks so much for reading. I don't get comments on this site, which is fine. Those happen at Fanfiction.net and Wattpad. smile.gif Hopefully this one isn't too negative due to marriage.
I think that's it for writing TS! Unless someone has a request. Or I write about the scene for the yuri contest, ha.

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

> Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th November 2019 - 01:50 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.