Kira Yamato
post Jan 11 2018, 02:29 PM
Post #1

The Spetacular Resident Forum Bishounen Physicist
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Yuri count as a favorite pairing too, right?
Favorite Anime: Too many to list...
Favorite Manga: Yet again, too many to list...
Favorite Movie: Can't accurately count them...
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Beethoven, Richard Wagner, Anton Bruckner
Favorite Game: Desurete, Bandori, BGHS, and Kancolle

New year, new life... it is just what people commonly say, right? XD Well, if this is the case I guess it is time to post new artworks too, since doujinshi is well a part of an anime fan's life. lol

This time I would like to present Yuran's Hot Winter artwork. This wonderful Korean artist is known for crerating safe/moe/ecchi illustrations of various famous series, like Cinderella Girls, Fate/Grand Order, Love Live!, just to name a few. Yuran is as well known as one of the illustrators of the adult magazine COMIC X-EROS (under the pen name Okudera Chiaki).

Anyone insterested to know more about Yuran's works is invited to check out his Tumblr, Twitter, and Pixiv accounts.

Let's get started. Hot Winter is a Comiket 93 (C93) doujinshi released by the circle MoonPhase. The artwork itself is a 16-page-long doujin with a B5 format. The cover comes up with a very alluring illustration:

Attached Image

The cover illustration is repeated inside the artwork under the title "Short Pants & Sweater" (on the background, in the case you haven't found it by yourself). Frankly it is my favorite picture of the whole artwork. wub.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

The girl lying on the snowy ground is very beautiful. I don't know why but this illustration reminds me about Russia. lol Maybe because the girl has some Byelorussian physical traits (light hair, blue eyes, fair skin), and maybe because she has a resemblance with Anastasia from Desurete. XD Whatever...

Oh, you can also see that the cover girl shows up again. Yay! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

The illustration featuring the girl under the title "Travel & Beer" is a singular one in many levels. lol I won't even bother to talk about the beer bottle she is holding. XD But I believe it is pretty obvious that she is traveling somewhere in Europe. I have two guesses: (i) Lisbon or even the City of Porto, Portugal; (ii) Veneza or Rome, Italy. Indeed this illustration made me to remember when I watched the famous Regata Storica previous year. It was so fun! And you guys? Any guesses about where she is?

Well, I hope you guys really enjoyied this artwork as much as I do! Indeed I think it is one of the best doujins I ever bought. Oh, please remember to support the artist by buying his artwork! It is still available on Melonbooks.

See you guys around!

~~Kancolle - SS Fleet ~~

Latest Artbook & Doujin Reviews:

Fantasia Bunko Utopia (NEW)
Hot Winter (NEW)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Jan 12 2018, 08:28 AM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Thanks for sharing, Kira-chan! I really liked the dojin. All the girls were very nice and drawn in a lovely way. a09.gif heart1.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2018 - 11:40 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.