Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Thought I would bring back another popular discussion point. This time, however, I'm going to limit it to the spies who appear in every episode. Jerry is a spy who does as well, so I'll also include him. XDDD Jerry-icon.png

Anyways, out of the 4 options, who do you think is the hottest spy and why?

I haven't made up my mind yet, so I'm not going to vote right now. It's a very difficult choice. I'd give Clover the lead in terms of personality. She's very flirty and seems like she would be very naughty, so that's always a good bonus. Xd Physically, Sam and Alex are pretty close to the lead I think. Both have lovely skin. I think Sam has the lead in terms of hair, but Alex may have a slightly hotter bod. As proven by screenshots, she does have the best butt. h01.gif

So yeah, like I said, it's hard to choose. laugh.gif I'll keep out the "I can't make up my mind" option to make this slightly more interesting.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SpykyTurtle318
post Apr 8 2015, 04:54 AM
Post #2

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 883
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Totally Spies!
Favorite Game: Monopoly

Valid points to be taken into consideration. Nice topic!

Unfortunately, since I personally am not into girls, I'll have to go with the only other option. ohmy.gif

SpykyTurtle318

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Apr 8 2015, 05:14 AM
Post #3

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (SpykyTurtle318 @ Apr 7 2015, 11:54 PM) *

Unfortunately, since I personally am not into girls, I'll have to go with the only other option. ohmy.gif

You don't think Jerry is sexy? LOL.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
SpykyTurtle318
post Apr 8 2015, 05:19 AM
Post #4

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Syxx @ Apr 8 2015, 12:14 AM) *
QUOTE (SpykyTurtle318 @ Apr 7 2015, 11:54 PM) *

You don't think Jerry is sexy? LOL.

Attached Image

Hahaha... nope. sleep.gif tongue.gif

SpykyTurtle318

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Apr 8 2015, 11:28 AM
Post #5

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

My instinct tells me Alex.

But I'll think about it.

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 8 2015, 09:11 PM
Post #6

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: None at the moment
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Manga: None at the moment
Favorite Comic: Philémon
Favorite Movie: Too many to list
Favorite Book: Almost everything by Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Too many to list
Favorite Album: Too many to list
Favorite Game: At the moment: The Last Door

After pondering for a while, I came up with a predictable conclusion (for me): Sam's the hottest one.

She's clever, agile, skilled, tough in a fight, and she's got a sexy geek look that's hard to resist to. Not to mention she's got a killer smile and a great physique.

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 8 2015, 09:13 PM
Post #7

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Apr 7 2015, 03:32 PM) *
Thought I would bring back another popular discussion point. This time, however, I'm going to limit it to the spies who appear in every episode. Jerry is a spy who does as well, so I'll also include him. XDDD Jerry-icon.png

You could also add the "generic, black-suit-and-sunglasses-wearing, background WOOHP agent". They appear in almost every episode as well, and they got a really hot look, too. wink.gif

And their numbers certainly make up for them not being "main" spies. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SpykyTurtle318
post Apr 9 2015, 05:12 AM
Post #8

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TB74 @ Apr 8 2015, 04:11 PM) *
After pondering for a while, I came up with a predictable conclusion (for me): Sam's the hottest one.

She's clever, agile, skilled, tough in a fight, and she's got a sexy geek look that's hard to resist to. Not to mention she's got a killer smile and a great physique.

Could she be any more money? She's got the brains, she's kind of cute, and her car is the bomb. laugh.gif

SpykyTurtle318

+Quote Post
SpykyTurtle318
post Apr 9 2015, 05:14 AM
Post #9

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TB74 @ Apr 8 2015, 04:13 PM) *
QUOTE (Ryofu @ Apr 7 2015, 03:32 PM) *

You could also add the "generic, black-suit-and-sunglasses-wearing, background WOOHP agent". They appear in almost every episode as well, and they got a really hot look, too. wink.gif

And their numbers certainly make up for them not being "main" spies. laugh.gif

*coughcough* And after you add that, could I change my vote? tongue.gif

SpykyTurtle318

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 9 2015, 07:20 AM
Post #10

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (SpykyTurtle318 @ Apr 9 2015, 01:14 AM) *
*coughcough* And after you add that, could I change my vote? tongue.gif

I got the feeling you'd vote for that "generic" guy as soon as this choice would be added... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Soloik
post Apr 10 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #11

Wannabe

Member No.: 882
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Totally Spies
Favorite Manga: Death Note
Favorite Comic: Batman
Favorite Movie: Lord of War
Favorite Game: Medievil

This question is really difficult.
Before, I thought Sam was the hottest. We can not resist a sexy geek like her. wub.gif
But now I think Alex and Clover are hot too, Clover is a seductress who loves her perfect body (and she loves to show it), and I love the cute style of Alex.

So I think they are equal smile.gif I think it depends on your favorite character. This one will be the hottest.

+Quote Post
Kira Yamato
post Apr 14 2015, 02:50 PM
Post #12

TSUG's Mysterious Bishounen Hot Teacher
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 11
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Any kind of yuri pair...
Favorite Anime: My current list forms a divergent series...
Favorite Manga: I'm just too lazy to list them all...
Favorite Movie: The Lord of the Rings
Favorite Book: Sein und Zeit, Metaphysik, Summa Theologiae
Favorite Musician(s): Kishida Kyoudan, Saiori Hayami, Momoiro Clover Z
Favorite Album: Endo Yurika's FINAL LIVE - Emotional Daybreak
Favorite Game: Azur Lane, Kancolle, and Girls Frontline

Sammie!! sammys.gif

Nerds are Sexy+Significant Green-Eyed Redhead=Instant Win! XDD

~~§§ Azur Lane §§~~

Latest Artbook & Doujin Reviews:

Fantasia Bunko Utopia
Hot Winter

+Quote Post
Soloik
post Apr 15 2015, 10:31 AM
Post #13

Wannabe

Member No.: 882
Favorite Character:
Favorite Anime: Totally Spies
Favorite Manga: Death Note
Favorite Comic: Batman
Favorite Movie: Lord of War
Favorite Game: Medievil

QUOTE (Kira Yamato @ Apr 14 2015, 04:50 PM) *
Sammie!! sammys.gif

Nerds are Sexy+Significant Green-Eyed Redhead=Instant Win! XDD

You forgot to add "Lovable Alpha Bitch", "The Fashionista" and "Badass adorable" smile.gif

+Quote Post
amysorel12
post Feb 28 2019, 08:05 AM
Post #14

Wannabe

Member No.: 1,027
Favorite Character:

Maybe Alex. 😏

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 3 2019, 07:36 PM
Post #15

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (amysorel12 @ Feb 28 2019, 02:05 AM) *
Maybe Alex. 😏

She is pretty hot. XD Looks like Sam is winning the poll so far though. lol

+Quote Post
jettmanas
post Mar 11 2019, 05:21 AM
Post #16

Spy Chic V
Group Icon

Member No.: 901
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Alex & Martin Mystery
Favorite Anime: Persona 4
Favorite Manga: Nausicaa
Favorite Comic: Generation X (early issues)
Favorite Movie: Persona 3 movies (1-4)
Favorite Book: Animator's Survival Kit
Favorite Musician(s): Michiru Yamane (Skullgirls)
Favorite Album: Castle Crashers OST
Favorite Game: Jewelion (did the art/animation)

I may have to go with: too close to call. Well, Jerry's out, ha.
Each of the trio has a unique look, yet I have the toughest time deciding off appearance alone. alexgif.gif sammys.gif clovergif.gif

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

My video game art/animation: http://www.tangerinepop.com/
However tough life gets, don't give up!

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Mar 11 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #17

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (Ryofu @ Apr 7 2015, 08:32 PM) *

I haven't made up my mind yet, so I'm not going to vote right now. It's a very difficult choice. I'd give Clover the lead in terms of personality. She's very flirty and seems like she would be very naughty, so that's always a good bonus. Xd Physically, Sam and Alex are pretty close to the lead I think. Both have lovely skin. I think Sam has the lead in terms of hair, but Alex may have a slightly hotter bod. As proven by screenshots, she does have the best butt. h01.gif

So yeah, like I said, it's hard to choose. laugh.gif I'll keep out the "I can't make up my mind" option to make this slightly more interesting.

I think the spies all have their own unique hot traits, they seem to be pretty similar in physique too. Although if I had to choose it’s either Sam or Clover (am I that predictable 😅)

Clover has sexy confidence, her flirty personality makes her an alluring temptress! She’s the kind of girl who has no problem charming her way out of trouble. With a flirty wink and a flash her killer smile you’ll be under her spell wink.gif *insert the hair flip and smile from “Green with NV” episode*

I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before but Sam’s long red hair + green eyes is a killer combination! Her fiery mane makes a great canvas for all sorts of sexy hairstyles. I’ve always loved her look in that black catsuit wink.gif Plus there’s nothing hotter than beauty and brains!

Alex to me gives off a younger sister vibe which I find more cute and adorable rather than hot. That isn’t to say she isn’t hot at all though! Her pout in the S1&2 opening is pretty sexy cute 💖

In conclusion, Jerry is clearly the hottest spy 😂
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ryofu
post Mar 12 2019, 01:38 AM
Post #18

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 11 2019, 08:40 AM) *

I think the spies all have their own unique hot traits, they seem to be pretty similar in physique too. Although if I had to choose it’s either Sam or Clover (am I that predictable 😅)

Clover has sexy confidence, her flirty personality makes her an alluring temptress! She’s the kind of girl who has no problem charming her way out of trouble. With a flirty wink and a flash her killer smile you’ll be under her spell wink.gif *insert the hair flip and smile from “Green with NV” episode*

I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before but Sam’s long red hair + green eyes is a killer combination! Her fiery mane makes a great canvas for all sorts of sexy hairstyles. I’ve always loved her look in that black catsuit wink.gif Plus there’s nothing hotter than beauty and brains!

Alex to me gives off a younger sister vibe which I find more cute and adorable rather than hot. That isn’t to say she isn’t hot at all though! Her pout in the S1&2 opening is pretty sexy cute 💖

In conclusion, Jerry is clearly the hottest spy 😂

Those are all very nice insights and nice use of the photos to demonstrate each unique sexy aspect of the spies. I agree with your analysis of spy hotness here. xd

Another thing about Clover is she's very aggressive with romance, filtration and pursuing those she's attracted to. So things could get exciting with her fast. xD That may give her a slight edge in some ways. Sam may be a bit more shy in that regard, but that's attractive as well of course. Alex is probably somewhere in between the both of them. I remember one episode where she was running a kissing both by herself at a party at the spies' villa. xD Wouldn't mind giving her business there. wub.gif lol And I certainly agree about Sam's black cat suit. a09.gif

+Quote Post
hdc
post Mar 14 2019, 02:35 AM
Post #19

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,016
Favorite Character:

I'd give Clover the lead in terms of personality. She's very flirty and seems like she would be very naughty, so that's always a good bonus. Xd Physically, Sam and Alex are pretty close to the lead I think. Both have lovely skin. I think Sam has the lead in terms of hair, but Alex may have a slightly hotter bod.

Clover's personality is what I like about her. I even like that she's sometimes spoiled or self-centered. Maybe it makes her more real in a way.

Given Alex is the sporty one, I could definitely see her having the best body. She'd be right at that perfect edge between feminine and ripped. They don't show it in the show but I bet she'd have terrific abs.

I love that the artists gave them all extra long legs, that's a weakness of mine. Also, I like several different body types, but that slim and small-breasted look the spies have is definitely my favorite ; )

QUOTE (Nextstopplease @ Mar 11 2019, 06:40 AM) *
I think the spies all have their own unique hot traits, they seem to be pretty similar in physique too. Although if I had to choose it€™s either Sam or Clover (am I that predictable Ÿ˜…)

Clover has sexy confidence, her flirty personality makes her an alluring temptress! She€™s the kind of girl who has no problem charming her way out of trouble. With a flirty wink and a flash her killer smile you€™ll be under her spell wink.gif *insert the hair flip and smile from €œGreen with NV€ episode*

I€™m sure I€™ve mentioned this before but Sam€™s long red hair + green eyes is a killer combination! Her fiery mane makes a great canvas for all sorts of sexy hairstyles. I€™ve always loved her look in that black catsuit wink.gif Plus there€™s nothing hotter than beauty and brains!

Alex to me gives off a younger sister vibe which I find more cute and adorable rather than hot. That isn€™t to say she isn€™t hot at all though! Her pout in the S1&2 opening is pretty sexy cute Ÿ’–

In conclusion, Jerry is clearly the hottest spy Ÿ˜‚

I love in "Abductions" where Clover has to get on stage in front of a roomful of scientists and explain the expansion of the universe (and of course she's up to it, or at least her self-confidence is). And in general when she has no trouble flirting with guys who are twice her age or more.

I agree about Sam's black catsuit. I think they should all wear that all the time - black would make more sense anyway. Not to mention kitty ears are cute. That said, Sam's green catsuit is the only one I like - I don't know if it's the contrast with her hair, or that it matches her eyes, or what. It makes me think of a sexy pair of pajamas (which I presume is the intended effect with all of them). Clover and Alex I think would look better in black, or pink, or (for Alex) blue.

I like when Sam does something with her hair that's different from the usual just letting it hang down. Especially pinning it up (1). Or putting some curl in it or adding a cute barrette (2, 3). Or having it stream out behind her (4, 5). Or even going classic Lara Croft (6, 7).

For Clover I like it when her hair gets tousled (due to being woken up, or falling into water, or being WOOHPed) or she pins it up to go with a fancy dress like in Suavest Spy.

One super cute thing about Sam is the way she sometimes winks at the audience (in Zooney World when she drops from the ceiling in ambush, and in Stuck in the Middle Ages when she and Alex arrive to rescue Clover). I wonder if that was just a little quirk the animators decided to give her all on their own.

My favorite Clover mannerism is when she gets really excited about something and whooshes around like a dervish (in Starstruck when Jerry gets her a part on a television show, and in Thing for Musicians when she finds out she's going to be in a band).

There's one episode where Jerry is shirtless for some reason and is revealed to be ripped. As I remember it, Clover gives him this discomfited look and I can almost hear her thinking, "Ew, didn't need to see that. Except...he looks way better than expected. But...he's, like, old. But still ripped. Okay, feeling confused now."

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Nextstopplease
post Mar 14 2019, 10:45 PM
Post #20

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,038
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Clover
Favorite Anime: K-ON!!
Favorite Movie: Studio Ghibli films, SPIDERVERSE
Favorite Book: Norwegian Wood
Favorite Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf

QUOTE (hdc @ Mar 14 2019, 03:35 AM) *
I like Sam does something with her hair that's different from the usual just letting it hang down. Especially pinning it up (1). Or putting some curl in it or adding a cute barrette (2, 3). Or having it stream out behind her (4, 5). Or even going classic Lara Croft (6, 7).

For Clover I like it when her hair gets frazzled (due to being woken up, or falling into water, or being WOOHPed) or she pins it up to go with a fancy dress like in Suavest Spy.

One super cute thing about Sam is the way she randomly winks at the audience (in Zooney World when she drops from the ceiling in ambush, and in Stuck in the Middle Ages when she and Alex arrive to rescue Clover).

My favorite Clover mannerism is when she gets really excited about something and whooshes around like a dervish (in Starstruck when Jerry gets her a part on a television show, and in Thing for Musicians when she finds out she's going to be in a band).

Nice observations, hdc! Thanks for showing us some of Sam’s hairstyles, she totally pulls off the Lara Croft one! I did manage to find one hairstyle which is a little... questionable 😅 For Clover and Alex, it’s rare to see them with different looking hair but it’s cool to see it when we get the chance! Usually when they’ve fallen into water, dressed up or have used a gadget.

I’ve totally noticed Sam’s winks too! I think it’s a very cute touch that shows us a bit of her playful side wink.gif Other wink sightings: when Sam catches Clover’s falling in Nature Nightmare, and is about to take down the villain’s assistant in Fashion Faux Pas.

One mannerism I’ve noticed for Clover is how she shows off her confidence through her body language. The way she just casually leans on something/someone, sits with legs apart or one leg slightly up, holds herself etc. To me this emphasises her realness and supports her brash confident personality.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 02:11 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.