IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What other dreams do you have?, Because there needs to be one for non-TS dreams, lol.
KodeBreaker
post Apr 13 2013, 04:08 PM
Post #1

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

I'm sorry, I had this crazy dream last night and I couldn't keep it to myself. Problem is, the current dreams thread was only for TS dreams. So, volia! New thread. biggrin.gif Stasis Muffin may like this particular one because it's Sailor Moon related... anyway...

I was attending a Catholic school with Usagi and Mamoru. I don't know if in the anime they were attending one, but they were here. tongue.gif We were in this huge building that somehow resembled a mix between my Grade 7-8 school and my high school. I did some library computer shenanigans and then walked home because it was after hours. then I'm suddenly in this rural-ish area walking home with Usagi, and then as we reach the front door (I guess I'm siblings with Usagi *shrug*) the very first Sailor Moon villain appears and wants to read our fortune. We refuse and she goes batshit (and Usagi predictably screams so loud everybody's eardrums burst). We JUST get inside and lock the door. And uh... well, the house morphed into my current living quarters. The villain broke in and started going after Usagi. I dunno WTF was wrong with me but I was trying to break through a very small window. I managed to do this... and here's where things get really stupid. Guess what? I magically obtain Jedi powers! Yay, Jedi mind tricks! And I dunno if this is a Jedi power or not, but I switched the villain's place around with ExVeemon from Digimon. And I dunno where Usagi went.

And that's it, yeah. Woo, fucked up mind. whistle.gif

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 15 2013, 12:59 AM
Post #2

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 380
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Me + Kugimiya Rie :)
Favorite Anime: Maria-Sama ga Miteru
Favorite Comic: Philemon
Favorite Movie: The Big Lebowski
Favorite Book: The Complete Works of Howard Philips Lovecraft
Favorite Musician(s): Kalafina

QUOTE (TerminalGT @ Apr 13 2013, 12:08 PM) *
I'm sorry, I had this crazy dream last night and I couldn't keep it to myself. Problem is, the current dreams thread was only for TS dreams. So, volia! New thread. biggrin.gif Stasis Muffin may like this particular one because it's Sailor Moon related... anyway...

I was attending a Catholic school with Usagi and Mamoru. I don't know if in the anime they were attending one, but they were here. tongue.gif We were in this huge building that somehow resembled a mix between my Grade 7-8 school and my high school. I did some library computer shenanigans and then walked home because it was after hours. then I'm suddenly in this rural-ish area walking home with Usagi, and then as we reach the front door (I guess I'm siblings with Usagi *shrug*) the very first Sailor Moon villain appears and wants to read our fortune. We refuse and she goes batshit (and Usagi predictably screams so loud everybody's eardrums burst). We JUST get inside and lock the door. And uh... well, the house morphed into my current living quarters. The villain broke in and started going after Usagi. I dunno WTF was wrong with me but I was trying to break through a very small window. I managed to do this... and here's where things get really stupid. Guess what? I magically obtain Jedi powers! Yay, Jedi mind tricks! And I dunno if this is a Jedi power or not, but I switched the villain's place around with ExVeemon from Digimon. And I dunno where Usagi went.

And that's it, yeah. Woo, fucked up mind. whistle.gif

Okay, while I don't know very much about Sailor Moon and Digimon, I know enough to realize turning a SM villain into some Digimon's "character" with Jedi powers (you mean you were focusing with your hand extended in front of you, until you tuned int the force to do the trick) is very weird indeed.

Fucked up mind, indeed. But then, that's what most dreams are about. Imagination gone wild. smile.gif

Thx for sharing.

+Quote Post
KodeBreaker
post Apr 15 2013, 03:23 AM
Post #3

We cry lethean tears
Group Icon

Group: Uber Mod
Member No.: 8
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Clover/Britney
Favorite Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Favorite Manga: Dimension W
Favorite Book: Mr. Mercedes
Favorite Musician(s): KoRn
Favorite Album: The Serenity of Suffering

No problem. I would have shared other dreams before, but I often forget most of them and then I can't describe anything interesting, lol.

Can't we just be selfish for one more day...

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Apr 15 2013, 04:58 AM
Post #4

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Nice dream. LOL. I don't know if I have anything interesting to add. I dreamed recently that three "anime stores" popped up around town, but that's not that interesting. It probably had to do with me discovering a really shitty one in a nearby burgh recently. I don't know why this is worth mentioning, but there were some college age otaku in there (the real anime store, not the dream ones) who were mocking the idea of Space Godzilla like they had never heard of him. I don't know what kind of herb you have to be to not know who Space Godzilla is. XD

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Apr 15 2013, 11:56 AM
Post #5

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Member No.: 136
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Muffy x Stacy
Favorite Musician(s): Hannah Montana

Sailor Moon dreams? Why do I feel like I've never had one? sad.gif

Well, anyway, I can't remember any recent dreams the moment, so I'll just go over a few of my recurring dream types.

1. Bizzaro High School - I'm back at High School, well, a warped and altered version of it, but no one, including me, knows about it. I usually can't find my next class, arrive late, and/or miss the bus. All things I used to worry about in High School. However, things like being anti-social don't carry over to my dreams. Usually, there's some bizarre conspiracy that I have to help stop. Usually in some big dramatic battle, lol. Oh yeah, and if I actually get to leave, it's on a bus ride that takes...hours, and goes to all kinds of weird stops, and I never get home before waking up...

2. Dinosaurs - When I was younger, dinosaur dreams were NIGHTMARES. Like, I'm at middle school, trying to hide behind a tree, from a tyrannosaurus rex! It was VERY Jurassic Park-like in how it happened. I often woke up as soon as the dinosaur got close enough to reach me...However, after playing many games were you can defeat dinosaurs in battle, without guns or stuff like that, it must have given my subconscious more self-confidence! So, I could fight these dinosaurs in crazy ways, like super martial arts, random super ninja powers, super strength (T-rex lunged at me, I caught it's jaws, and flung it off into the distance), or like, lasers, I dunno. Oh! One time there was a t-rex that was like 5 times bigger than a t-rex is supposed to be, and it killed some of my friends, so I used some very potent time magic to reverse time to save my friends, AND banish the giant t-rex to like the big bang or something, it was absurd.

3. Superpowers - I already covered this a little, but often times, I wake up from a bad dream, but feel responsible for fixing things up, I manage to fall back asleep, go super lucid and make up some ridiculous nonsense on the fly to save the day! Deus ex machina at it's finest!

Also, futa girls seem to show up in my dreams fairly often...

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
TB74
post Apr 15 2013, 05:21 PM
Post #6

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ Apr 15 2013, 07:56 AM) *
Sailor Moon dreams? Why do I feel like I've never had one? sad.gif

2. Dinosaurs - When I was younger, dinosaur dreams were NIGHTMARES. Like, I'm at middle school, trying to hide behind a tree, from a tyrannosaurus rex! It was VERY Jurassic Park-like in how it happened. I often woke up as soon as the dinosaur got close enough to reach me...However, after playing many games were you can defeat dinosaurs in battle, without guns or stuff like that, it must have given my subconscious more self-confidence! So, I could fight these dinosaurs in crazy ways, like super martial arts, random super ninja powers, super strength (T-rex lunged at me, I caught it's jaws, and flung it off into the distance), or like, lasers, I dunno. Oh! One time there was a t-rex that was like 5 times bigger than a t-rex is supposed to be, and it killed some of my friends, so I used some very potent time magic to reverse time to save my friends, AND banish the giant t-rex to like the big bang or something, it was absurd.

Also, futa girls seem to show up in my dreams fairly often...

Futa girls? LoL

Now that's uncommon. First time I hear about this. Quite interesting, though.

Regarding nightmares, my most often recurring nightmares used to be about the creature from the Alien film series.

I was usually trapped in some big, industrial-like complex and chased by those monsters, usually unarmed. Sometimes I was alone, sometimes I was with a small group of survivors (who were going down one after the other, of course).

Now that creature is f***ing scary, so these dreams were essentially nightmares.

But, even when I was younger, I would LOVE having such nightmares. I don't remember my nightmares as well as before, but I still enjoy having some. When I wake up, I feel relieved, but I also a bit disappointed, as I wanted the thrill to last longer, LoL.

I would usually wake up before my dream would "end", most of the time when I was cornered in a room, with the Aliens slowly tearing away at the metal door that kept them from tearing into me.

So I guess dinosaurs are to you what the Aliens are to me.

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post May 8 2013, 12:30 PM
Post #7

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (TB74 @ Apr 15 2013, 10:21 AM) *
So I guess dinosaurs are to you what the Aliens are to me.

It sure sounds like it! I recall Syxx comparing the two movies before, saying the similar feeling of tension or something, it makes sense.

Sadly, I haven't had any Dinosaur dreams in a long time. Even after watching the 3D re-release of Jurassic Park in theaters a week ago! Something that important, and no dinosaur dreams in a whole week!? C'mon!

Well, actually, there's part of a dream that was vaguely related to dinosaurs. I was part of a group of survivors from a destroyed city. The area seemed rather post-apocalyptic really. The Shredder (Ninja Turtles) was in charge of our group, but he seemed like a good guy. He didn't cover his face, and I actually saw him smile! Bridget (Guilty Gear) took a big plush crocodile from a human version of Rocksteady (Ninja Turtles), and Rocksteady's baby like reaction and Bridget cuddling with the plush made Shredder smile. I wandered off, and met human versions of the Ninja Turtles! I hung out with Michelangelo for a while. We were waiting for the gigantic Tyrannosauruses and Brachiosauruses for us to put all of our stuff on to begin our trek to find a new home. But the dream shifted before the dinosaurs arrived.

Another dream that night was quite different. I was hanging out with Panty and Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt). Panty took her panties off casually while we were talking. Later, the two of them offered to teach me pole-dancing techniques and stuff related to stripping. Before anything happened, I woke up...Would have been an interesting dream for sure! lol

Just remembered, another dream with dinosaurs that same night. We had to move (I hate those dreams) and when we were clearing out the garage, there was a T-Rex in there! Our first attempt to move it, it almost got my dad! But we waited, and I got my Iron Man suit to fight it. But the T-Rex was facing the wall this time, someone threw a big sheet over it, and it fell asleep. I was still ready to bombard it with beams and missiles if it tried anything though! I was also willing to let it come after me so my family get away safely, let it chew on my armor for a while. Knowing it couldn't really hurt me through the armor. Fortunately, I didn't have to do that, or blast it, and no one got hurt. lol, it was kinda weird.

Another dream that night, I was at some big convention, and Radical Edward (Cowboy Bebop) was watching some random cartoon and laughing at it. I was there to buy Magic cards. There was yet a fifth dream this night I remembered, it involved some weird college, with lots of floors, and weird winding staircases. I got in trouble for bringing kids to the lucha libre wrestling club in the basement, and got some kind of detention, and had to bring my pet green monkey creature. The teacher was playing some weird Wild ARMs game when I came in.

It's really rare for me to remember 5 dreams in one night, but it happens sometimes!

"From the halls of gorgeous Pep House, sisters bond and share; we've got spirit, pep, and good taste, not to mention awesome hair!"

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post May 29 2013, 10:43 AM
Post #8

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

I said how I wasn't having dinosaur dreams even though I rewatched Jurassic Park? Well, almost exactly a month later, I had a dream that was so Jurassic Park it was crazy!

I was Ellie Satler, and I was with Alan Grant and Robert Muldoon (it was all movie versions) and we were in some little cabin at Jurassic Park...the power was out, and the dinosaurs were loose. We knew there was an SUV nearby, but only Muldoon could get it and bring it back. So he went off into the jungle, armed with his gun. Alan (I always call him "Dr. Grant", but I'm Ellie in this dream, so I'm calling him Alan here, lol) asked how we'd avoid incoming dinosaurs. I brought out a frozen block of like a hundred fish, lol.

Three velociraptors (that's how many are in the movie!) came and started climbing the ~15 foot tall chainlink fence (I'm sure Jurassic Park raptors can climb!)...so we threw fish towards them, to distract them and give them something to eat! But it didn't work, and they lunged at us! Instead of waking up, the dream "rewinded" back to when they started climbing. It's like, loading a save file in a video game? But the second try went even worse...and I woke up from that I believe.

Still, it was cool having such a vivid Jurassic Park dream, and I was even one of the characters!

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post
TB74
post May 31 2013, 02:23 AM
Post #9

Queen Bee
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

QUOTE (Stasis Muffin @ May 29 2013, 06:43 AM) *
I said how I wasn't having dinosaur dreams even though I rewatched Jurassic Park? Well, almost exactly a month later, I had a dream that was so Jurassic Park it was crazy!

I was Ellie Satler, and I was with Alan Grant and Robert Muldoon (it was all movie versions) and we were in some little cabin at Jurassic Park...the power was out, and the dinosaurs were loose. We knew there was an SUV nearby, but only Muldoon could get it and bring it back. So he went off into the jungle, armed with his gun. Alan (I always call him "Dr. Grant", but I'm Ellie in this dream, so I'm calling him Alan here, lol) asked how we'd avoid incoming dinosaurs. I brought out a frozen block of like a hundred fish, lol.

Three velociraptors (that's how many are in the movie!) came and started climbing the ~15 foot tall chainlink fence (I'm sure Jurassic Park raptors can climb!)...so we threw fish towards them, to distract them and give them something to eat! But it didn't work, and they lunged at us! Instead of waking up, the dream "rewinded" back to when they started climbing. It's like, loading a save file in a video game? But the second try went even worse...and I woke up from that I believe.

Still, it was cool having such a vivid Jurassic Park dream, and I was even one of the characters!

LOL, love the rewind part of this dream. Never happened in one of mines.

And this dream was almost like being in the movie (and not just being Ellie Satler, that is)! Nice! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Stasis Muffin
post Dec 11 2014, 12:50 PM
Post #10

Spyssassin II
Group Icon

Favorite Character:

Bringing this thread back because I had some vivid dreams last night.

First dream, I was Palutena from Kid Icarus / Smash Bros. (she's in my signature, sorta, lol). I was marching along with several other people, 90% women. We were deemed worthy to ascend the next level of heaven or whatever. There were several of these, and less and less people were worthy for each tier. Less than a hundred of us, all women at this point made it to the "top". (there was thousands at the lowest level) So I was flying around some majestic floating islands in the clouds, with lots of fountains. It was really beautiful, what I would imagine Heaven looking like, kinda. I saw the main goddess at her spring. She was in the water, but only ankle deep. I flew over, landed on the water (walk on water!) and started chatting with her. My goal was to get on her good side so I could bathe with her in her Divine Bathing Spot, lol.

Second dream, I was some quirky, clumsy lady with short wavy blonde hair, and no clothes, LOL. I was on an island with tons of video game characters, we had an island fortress city or something. We had to go to some battle thing. It was kind of like the Hunger Games, a kill or be killed thing...I found a sword and had to fight some Yoshis from Mario, and other people and creatures too...I didn't like this part. I ran away and dived into the water, to wash off the blood...The water was really clear otherwise, and was some of the best water in a dream I've had. I swam back to our base and regrouped with some fellow survivors. I kept following around the girls, being all friendly and stuff. My goal was to get them to take their clothes off and hug me, lol, really! All I wanted was naked girl hugz! I think I almost succeeded with a girl on a swingset, but I woke up before she got naked...

TSUG Fanart Trophies:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 06:55 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.