Wednesday
post Jul 31 2013, 05:08 PM
Post #1

Spy Chic IV
Group Icon

Group: Jeni-Chan
Member No.: 156
Favorite Character:

I'm into an app called Valkyrie Crusade, its an online trading card game. Its actually really fun and addicting, there's always new events with super rare cards you can obtain. Might I add the cards are pretty scandalous ^^
The reason I'm posting this is because there's a special card you can get for inviting people and I only need 3 more. If anyone is at least willing to try it out please download "Valkyrie Crusade" then it will probably take a few minutes to download necessary data, then once you complete the tutorial go to the menu>notification>present>invite code>input code, then enter "2aii1" and you will receive a rare card ^^

Like I said, I only need 3 more invites so if anyone has the time or is willing to give this game a try please enter my code it'll be much appreciated!!

Warning: game is recommended for mature audiences.

<<Xia<3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:07 PM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.