IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Winx Club "Mission to Cloud Tower" Talkback SPOILERS, Season 1, Episode 6 UNCUT
ErikBigCloverFan
post Sep 18 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #1

Wannabe

Group: Members
Member No.: 41
Favorite Character:

Here are my thoughts on this episode:

1. Bloom learns that "the Trix" is the nickname for Icy, Darcy, & Stormy.

2. It was interesting to hear the legend of Stella's ring a.k.a. the Sword of Solaris.

3. I loved Bloom's impersonation of Griselda!

4. It was very interesting to hear Faragonda tell about the legendary dragon and about Domino.

5. WOW!!! Icy sure was pissed when she couldn't absorb any magic out of Stella's ring!

6. At Cloud Tower, I was glad when Stella found her ring in the Trix's eoom. However, I felt they should've started back for Alfea afterwards and not snoop around Cloud Tower's library and be noticed by Miss Griffin. It was all because Bloom wanted to know more about her past.

7. Wouldn't you know Bloom wouldn't listen to Tecna about not opening a book that mysteriously has her name on it?! I didn't like it when Miss Griffin trapped them in that library. I DID like how they used Convergence to escape it!

8. I loved how Flora summoned that spider-eater to get rid of those bugs when their force-field didn't work. I also liked how they used teamwork to defeat that ugly, red monster.

9. It sure got intense when Stella accidentally started a fire while killing a bug in that storage room! I can understand how Bloom felt that it was all her fault at that moment: thinking to herself that she and her friends were gonna be killed all because she couldn't wait to know more about her history. Thankfully, I loved when that voice led Bloom to a secret exit so they could all escape!

10. Faragonda & Griselda were both plenty upset with them! I felt Faragonda taking away their magic was a suitable punishment for them!

This episode DID have some pretty good moments. However, this was definately NOT one of Bloom's finest moments. She almost got her friends killed all because of her snooping around Cloud Tower for her history.

I still give it 3 stars though.

[
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 09:52 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.