Post #1

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,005
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy x Clover
Favorite Anime: My Ordinary Life
Favorite Manga: Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto)
Favorite Comic: N/A
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: A Crack in the Sky
Favorite Musician(s): Lots, also varies, lol
Favorite Game: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

I'm making this so we can have some TS Halloween fun.

If you've got a story or want to add on to parts of mine feel free this is gonna be a fun topic. So go crazy! (But like comedy I don't want like deaths or anything.)

I wanted to make a Alex x Mandy short story (where Mandy plays tricks on Alex and Alex gets upset like why would you do something like that!? Ya know and then Mandy would have to stop or admit she's wrong or something). (But I have things to do today so Idk if I'll be able to write it all or write any of it).

If ya'll have any tips or facts about how Alex actually acts to tricks being played on her that'd be great.

Here's what I've got so far (To be honest I winged most of this and you'll be able to tell):

It was that time of year where it was acceptable to have pumpkins in your yard and fake cobwebs on your porch.
Those were just some of the reasons Alex liked Halloween. She also loved dressing up and the candy of course. If only she could convince her friends to go trick-or-treating with her, but no they'd like to go to some Halloween party. Nothing good ever happened at those parties mainly because of work (WOOHP) and the fact that it was Halloween which meant at least one trick would be played during the festivities. Not that she couldn't take it. She preferred to have a mountain of candy than have tricks played on her.

She sighed while Clover and Sam went over the plan for the evening.
"Oh for sure, Sammy. And with any luck by the end of the night we'll both have boyfriends to spend Christmas with." Clover said as she put textbooks in her locker.
At this Alex fake coughed.
"Oh and you too. Like oh my gosh, Alex! You've been so quiet since we've been dismissed. What's the deal?"
"Yeah, it's okay Alex tell us what's bothering you." (Sam)
She looked at the floor while responding with,"Well it's just that every Halloween you two want to go a party and I want to go trick-or-treating. Can't we go before the party so everyone gets what they want?"
"Uh, Alex? I know you love candy, but weren't we a little too old to go trick-or-treating?" Clover asked cautiously.
To which Alex raised both arms into the air and triumphantly yelled, "You're never too old for free candy!!"
Clover and Sam only face-palmed.
Sam sighed and removed her hand,"Alex you do know you'll have to give it up one day, right?"
Alex covered her ears,"La la la, I'm not listening. Don't know what you're talking about."
Clover was about to grab Alex's wrists so she could say something too. When...
A familiar voice assaulted their eardrums.
"Hey, losers! You better not even show your faces at ..."

And that's as much as I can do right now... Gotta go and do things. Sorry. Will work on later if possible. Kay?

(^v^)/ Ah, yeah! Girl's love ~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Oct 31 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #2

Straight from the Underground
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Manga: Hayate X Blade
Favorite Movie: Tenebre
Favorite Musician(s): Goblin

Very nice. I like it so far! Too bad it cut off right before Mandy made her entrance though. xd z04.png

+Quote Post
TotalShippingTra...
post Nov 1 2017, 02:40 AM
Post #3

Spy Chic
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,005
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Mandy x Clover
Favorite Anime: My Ordinary Life
Favorite Manga: Whispered Words (Sasameki Koto)
Favorite Comic: N/A
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: A Crack in the Sky
Favorite Musician(s): Lots, also varies, lol
Favorite Game: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

QUOTE (Ghidra @ Oct 31 2017, 03:54 PM) *
Very nice. I like it so far! Too bad it cut off right before Mandy made her entrance though. xd z04.png

I didn't do it on purpose. I had things to do.

(^v^)/ Ah, yeah! Girl's love ~

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 04:38 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.