Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

I don't know what happened, but there was a Windows update yesterday. Afterwards, the shoutbox stopped loading in Internet Explorer for both me and Empress.

I, however, managed to fix it by uninstalling Explorer through Windows. It then automatically reinstalled, and the shoutbox suddenly works again in IE. Currently, Empress is being Empress and is not following my instructions, so she's still locked out of it for the time being. XD Sorry, Empress, you know I love you.

Anyways, if you have this issue, I suggest doing what I did. Also, there are absolutely no problems with the shoutbox in Firefox and Chrome. Frankly, IE is a terrible browser anyways, so I don't know why anyone still bothers with it.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ghidra
post Feb 13 2015, 02:48 AM
Post #2

Queen Bee III
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Favorite Character:
Favorite Pairing: Sam x Mandy
Favorite Anime: Ikkitousen
Favorite Game: Senran Kagura

Update:

IE just upgraded itself when I rebooted, and the shoutbox still works! Don't know what caused the original problem, but it's over now on my side. If you experience this, looks like reinstalling is the quickest solution

This reply page looks a little weird in IE though. The emoticons aren't showing up. You have to click "Show All." I'm not going to worry about that now. TSUG is optimized for use with Firefox, btw, so that's your best option overall. I still need to install Chrome to see what the site looks like on there, but I haven't heard any complaints so far.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 08:14 AM
Skin by Andrea

TSUG.net is a fan made website created in appreciation of Totally Spies. TSUG.net is not affiliated with the owners or creators of Totally Spies or its characters and settings. Totally Spies is owned by Marathon Animation Inc. This website was created just for informational purposes and for fun. This website has not been profited from in any way.